This forum is going downhil

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
Full of stupid greycells and kids asking stupid questions in the question section and also in the looksmax section

I predicted this, the IQ of this forum is going downhill severly

Those low iq and high inhib greycells all came from tiktok, that syrian psycho jew

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, goodgamebro, aspiringexcel and 17 others
Me old thread got deleted because the mods were mad that i called out on their bullshit

Mod named @coispet

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Those low iq and high inhib greycells all came from tiktok, that syrian psycho jew
They will contribute to nothing, only old recycled water information

Autistic , smart , looks obsessed and non nt are the ones making the high iq threads and guides

Like transgender (highly autistic) , i looked at a 2011 guide on google, they were high iq methods on that guide

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Lmao, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Full of stupid greycells and kids asking stupid questions in the question section and also in the looksmax section
KtZZRpU.jpg

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Those greycells are suprising pretty high inhib

Me old thread got deleted because the mods were mad that i called out on their bullshit

Mod named @coispet
The mod named @coispet btw

C O I S P E T

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
delete this forum

• +1
Reactions: mizzy and Deleted member 20370

I can't believe I'm seeing mewing questions in the Looksmaxing section 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, goodgamebro, Lmao and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
P

ocean GIF

Mod named @coispet
Why are you using plural? I didn’t even read your useless thread in the first place, it wasn’t looks related so I got it out my section, the world doesn’t revolve around you mate

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Why are you using plural? I didn’t even read your useless thread in the first place, it wasn’t looks related so I got it out my section, the world doesn’t revolve around you mate
His name is C O I S P E T guys , coispet

My ignore list is stacked with tiktok people now to increase post quality I see, mainly just humble braggers and fakecels

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
My ignore list is stacked with tiktok people now to increase post quality I see, mainly just humble braggers and fakecels
Has the lyrica been working better

Each year this forum gets progressively more retarded, especially when it started to blow up on tiktok. After 2022 this forum officially died in terms of high quality threads.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy, Gus17, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person

this forum died in 2022

54 people looking at me thread, and barely any people is saying something

Itss ok if u shy, thaats ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Each year this forum gets progressively more retarded, especially when it started to blow up on tiktok. After 2022 this forum officially died in terms of high quality threads.
miss the good ol days

• So Sad
Reactions: N1666
join b**kism.net

replace ** with oo

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and DR. NICKGA

Has the lyrica been working better
I got the best effect the first day, I've done it 4 or 5 days straight, overall it helps but it doesn't completely eliminate it for me but it's enough for me to want to continue using it. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

If you feel severly bothered, maybe it's time for you to leave. It's easier to change which tree you're on than it is to change the tree.

OP is literary contributing on what he is against. Spamming posts that nobody gives a singuler fuck about. Bro needs a mirror check before calling anybody a shit-post-maker.

It's been working really well for me but only on the second day. I think I was a lot more charismatic tbh
I got the best effect the first day, I've done it 4 or 5 days straight, overall it helps but it doesn't completely eliminate it for me but it's enough for me to want to continue using it. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
If you feel severly bothered, maybe it's time for you to leave. It's easier to change which tree you're on than it is to change the tree.
There isn't an alternative

OP is literary contributing on what he is against. Spamming posts that nobody gives a singuler fuck about. Bro needs a mirror check before calling anybody a shit-post-maker.
This is offtopic though

LOLOL, this message is so stupid and low iq

Ofcourse it come from a greycell

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and coispet
Im curious hoow you look like behind that darktraid ramiraz profile picture

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
LOLOL, this message is so stupid and low iq

Ofcourse it come from a greycell
Greycel.. didn't you join the forum after me making me the older account? Greycel wasn't the right choice of words buddy boyo. And yes. Imagine having thousands of posts, your account isn't even a year old. Its over for you bro. You're rotting in your dusty room because you have no life outside. Pack your shit, Ldar

Apr 12 2023

Greycel.. didn't you join the forum after me making me the older account? Greycel wasn't the right choice of words buddy boyo. And yes. Imagine having thousands of posts, your account isn't even a year old. Its over for you bro. You're rotting in your dusty room because you have no life outside. Pack your shit, Ldar
Negative repcel jfl

Apr 12 2023
I got a older account, also maggathon that girl on dc said you are a 5.9 foot white incel.....

Negative repcel jfl
Noooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭 soo horribly.... that i have a NEGETIVE REP RATIO in a homosexuaal autisticc indian forum ://

This ruined me 2024