This forum is just a bunch of degenerates with goals of being even bigger degenerates

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Looksmaxing should be part of self improvement in order to maximize your self and your probabilities of having a high quality of life and be succesful in doing what ever you want to do.

Unfortunately, this forum makes it seem like if you can't get to 6'3", superman framed, and 6 PSL face by the time you are 19 you may as well rope because you can't slay and be a giga-degenerate in your late teens and early twenties.

like you all got everything backwards. find some motivation to help improve society or something. Please.
also focus on your mental health.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone on this forum, but it does apply to a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Xangsane and 26 others
find some motivation to help improve society or something. Please.

I don’t believe that improving society—in the way that I want it to be improved—is possible. I want women to be less hypergamous, people to be less degenerate, and everyone to have equal opportunities at succeeding at everything. A world in which people aren’t treated like shit because of their genes. A world in which men don’t get cucked and divorce-raped. These ideals are impossible to attain because human nature is intrinsically shitty. I would like to improve society in this way, but sadly it’s impossible.

Regarding other ways to improve society, like helping poor people and stopping world hunger, I’m just not motivated. I’d rather put my penis in a girl than help billions of people. And as much as some want to deny it, 99% of people are like that too.

The propensity to pursue altruistic, rather than self-interested, goals is an inborn trait that can’t be taught.
Try to take an average male and train him to enjoy helping kids in Africa more than he enjoys fucking Stacies. Won’t happen.

Sex just completely breaks society. Like you can either cure cancer and feel happy because you made such a great accomplishment or put your erect penis inside of a girl and feel way more pleasure.

It’s humanity’s ass reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, cmfanel, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
Not really. People here are virgins who would leave this site and forget about their dreams of getting 10 surgeries to become a PSL god if they got a becky girlfriend and friend group.

People here just type and don't do. Being a do-er is powerful. Too many people let their height and face bring them down when they need to drop their insecurities. People can tell you're insecure and avoid you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18890, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Not really. People here are virgins who would leave this site and forget about their dreams of getting 10 surgeries to become a PSL god if they got a becky girlfriend and friend group.

Getting a Becky GF and a friend group are well within reach for me (a 2.5/10 guy) IMO. But you’re delusional and bluepilled if you think these are sufficient in the slightest.

A Becky girlfriend will cheat, cuck her boyfriend, and monkey-branchily swing over to the Chad tree. AT BEST, for sub-6 males, men get to be beta providers to entitled, high-maintenance, and unloving partners who probably will refuse to have sex with them.

A friend group doesn’t do shit. I know what it’s like for sub-5 manlets to be in friend groups. They’re the least respected, least liked, and lowest-status members in their groups. MOG stands for Male of The Group, and they don’t mog for shit. Most friends aren’t true friends. They like to talk and hang out with you, but they won’t be there for you when you really need help, especially if you’re a sub-5. Sub-5s are seen as losers. Because they’re seen as losers, they ARE losers. They lose the game of Battle Sociale.

In summary, getting normal stuff (e.g. friends and Becky) that typical males have in modern society usually fails to be fulfilling and comes with a plethora of costly complications.

Becky GF and friend group just won’t do. LOOKSMAXING IS A MUST!

relevant video :

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Administrator
I don’t believe that improving society—in the way that I want it to be improved—is possible. I want women to be less hypergamous, people to be less degenerate, and everyone to have equal opportunities at succeeding at everything. A world in which people aren’t treated like shit because of their genes. A world in which men don’t get cucked and divorce-raped. These ideals are impossible to attain because human nature is intrinsically shitty. I would like to improve society in this way, but sadly it’s impossible.

Regarding other ways to improve society, like helping poor people and stopping world hunger, I’m just not motivated. I’d rather put my penis in a girl than help billions of people. And as much as some want to deny it, 99% of people are like that too.

The propensity to pursue altruistic, rather than self-interested, goals is an inborn trait that can’t be taught.
Try to take an average male and train him to enjoy helping kids in Africa more than he enjoys fucking Stacies. Won’t happen.

Interesting take.
and if you are right than I guess there is really no way for me to understand

just to be clear I believe love to be fundamental need for human's and that is the biggest reason why looksmaxing is very important.
Because physical attraction is crucial for love.

but the goal to have a degenerate life style and contribute to the problem is something I can not understand.
However I can understand that everyone including my self is ultimately a little selfish and just wants to do what makes them happy.

I actually get your point
but I still think a lot of people on this forum need to prioritize mental health, because if they are poisoned by the blackpill they will be too blinded to even see if they have any motivations in life.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Administrator and thecel
Many users here don't seem to understand that you can be happy and live a decent life even if you're not good looking. Ive personally saved a lot of money and Im planning to get a couple of surgeries, but looksmaxing isnt the only thing I think of, and I still enjoy doing other things

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
Getting a Becky GF and a friend group are well within reach for me (a 2.5/10 guy) IMO. But you’re delusional and bluepilled if you think these are sufficient in the slightest.

A Becky girlfriend will cheat, cuck her boyfriend, and monkey-branchily swing over to the Chad tree. AT BEST, for sub-6 males, men get to be beta providers to entitled, high-maintenance, and unloving partners who probably will refuse to have sex with them.
Girls monkey branch from Chads too. I have a stacy(lite) acquaintance who brutally dumped her Chad bf because he was poor and cheated on him with a moneymaxxed normie. Once you lose the spark with someone then you will probably leave them, Chad or not. Chad just has more leeway.
A friend group doesn’t do shit. I know what it’s like for sub-5 manlets to be in friend groups. They’re the least respected, least liked, and lowest-status members in their group. MOG stands for Male of The Group, and they don’t mog for shit. Most friends aren’t true friends. They like to talk and hang out with you, but they won’t be there for you when you really need help, especially if you’re a sub-5. Sub-5s are seen as losers. Because they’re seen as losers, they ARE losers. They lose the game of Battle Sociale.
Because friend groups are cringe superficial shit. You need a close-knit band of brothers with similar interests that don't revolve around parties and girls and are instead based on self improvement (lifting, making money, socializing) and try to bring each other up, not just shit on the people below you.
In summary, getting normal stuff (e.g. friends and Becky) that typical males have in modern society usually fails to be fulfilling and comes with a plethora of costly complications.

Becky GF and friend group just won’t do. LOOKSMAXING IS A MUST!

relevant video :

This is complete autism.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
but the goal to have a degenerate life style and contribute to the problem is something I can not understand.

Many degenerate activities are fun as fuck. Abstinence takes willpower. Missing out feels awful.

When an anti-degen person sees the world full of people being happy as fuck by being degen, they can’t help but feel it’s unfair that they’re supposed to abstain from degeneracy while others reap the benefits of it. So (s)he says fuck it and goes degen. “If you can’t beat them, join them.” Instead of continuing to seethe in despair about the state of a society that (s)he can’t control, (s)he decides to farm dopamine while (s)he still can.

People are told to not do “bad” things from young ages. Most low-inhib people naturally do them anyway. Some people, “good kids”, abstain from bad behavior since they believed what adults told them—for example, muh bullies end up unsuccessful. But real life’s blackpills eventually disillusion some good kids. When they watch the troublemakers, drug dealers, and bullies go on to live happily and successfully, some of the good kids come to the realization that good behavior doesn’t pay off. As a result of realizing that they missed out on all the fun, they begin to desperately yearn for the degen lifestyle that they used to hate.

I’m recording a song about this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and GetShrekt
Many degenerate activities are fun as fuck. Abstinence takes willpower. Missing out feels awful.

When an anti-degen person sees the world full of people being happy as fuck by being degen, they can’t help but feel it’s unfair that they’re supposed to abstain from degeneracy while others reap the benefits of it. So (s)he says fuck it and goes degen. “If you can’t beat them, join them.” Instead of continuing to seethe in despair about the state of a society that (s)he can’t control, (s)he decides to farm dopamine while (s)he still can.
What do you mean by degenerate activities ? To participate in orgies? Well, ugly men can't do this...so they gotta find pleasures elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What do you mean by degenerate activities ? To participate in orgies? Well, ugly men can't do this...so they gotta find pleasures elsewhere

gotta looksmax to Chad

I want to popularize the term "real teenage things" as an umbrella term that includes a variety of TEENAGE experiences that unattractive and small males can't have:
  • having sex (possibly in school buildings)
  • kissing
  • dating and relationships
  • making out under bleachers / in locker room / etc
  • sneaking out at night
  • disobeying parents and authority
  • cheating in school
  • cheating in romantic relationships
  • stealing other people’s significant others
  • spreading rumors among peers
  • running from police
  • partying
  • going to prom and homecoming with significant others
  • doing drugs
  • selling drugs
  • having firearms and weapons
  • purchasing alcohol and tobacco with fake ID
  • getting drunk
  • driving
  • speeding
  • doing burnouts (with cars)
  • street racing
  • bullying people
  • school fighting
  • street fighting
  • winning fights
  • injuring opponents in fights
  • killing opponents in fights
  • gang violence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
gotta looksmax to Chad

Despite being unattractive myself, I have done a few things in this list while I was in HS:

- Bullying people
- disobeying parents and authority
- getting drunk
- doing drugs

But I guess it's because im quite tall

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
Looksmaxing should be part of self improvement in order to maximize your self and your probabilities of having a high quality of life and be succesful in doing what ever you want to do.

Unfortunately, this forum makes it seem like if you can't get to 6'3", superman framed, and 6 PSL face by the time you are 19 you may as well rope because you can't slay and be a giga-degenerate in your late teens and early twenties.

like you all got everything backwards. find some motivation to help improve society or something. Please.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone on this forum, but it does apply to a lot.
I fapped to beastiality not two days ago ..I put any kind of degenerate to shame ...sometimes even I manage to shock myself

• Woah
I'm not the problem. Women are.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18340 and 3 others

Stop talking

• Hmm...
uh hh h . .c.o[pe mushc???// im fucvking 22 and never even held a girls hand its FUCKIGN OVER!!:)))))))

• JFL
I admire that comment. Trump style.
Bro, remember your bird avatar? The strange owl with big eyes? Whats the story behind it. I couldn't stop thinking of that creature today

• Woah

Man people here are fucking stupid. 90 percent of the forum takes zero action, daydream about being Chad or worse yet being born as Chad. I mean how can someone not want to be the Chad version of themselves. You're still you, but upgraded. Someone who was chubby that went sub 12 can understand this.

Get your character in life, upgrade, upgrade till you're the fucking G. Instead they hyperanalyze male models and do not understand looksmaxing is only a tenet to masculine excellence.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and thecel
Bro, remember your bird avatar? The strange owl with big eyes? Whats the story behind it. I couldn't stop thinking of that creature today
Download discord already retard. Retard.

• Hmm...
Man people here are fucking stupid. 90 percent of the forum takes zero action, daydream about being Chad or worse yet being born as Chad. I mean how can someone not want to be the Chad version of themselves. You're still you, but upgraded. Someone who was chubby that went sub 12 can understand this.

Get your character in life, upgrade, upgrade till you're the fucking G. Instead they hyperanalyze male models and do not understand looksmaxing is only a tenet to masculine excellence.
@thecel don't be sad. Everything everyone ever told you unless it was for your own good was for their good. Religion, obedience, hypercooperation, inassertiveness, money is bad, you can't do this, you can't do that, don't offend people etc. All these thing are taught as an indoctrination into the slave mind as people, batteries that will fuel, run, produce and buy what you made. Needing and wanting these things that you didn't need, targeted in a loop of consumption of junk information, entertainment taking away your own mind and filling it with shit.

You have to understand ultimate freedom is having to answer to no one, being able to take good care and give your parents the best life, having women that will serve you and love you, having a brotherhood that will protect you and help you move and conquer. This is masculinity.

To reach here, you have to analyse your self. I've seen you're threads. You're analytical. Anayalze your mind. See what you can use to reach here.

Now finally, I want about the nagging feeling of you will never be Chad or you lost already because you missed some experience. Is it yours really? Who benefits from that thought? Do you? Or is someone else going to make money off of you using that prograam in your mind?

• Woah
Now finally, I want about the nagging feeling of you will never be Chad or you lost already because you missed some experience. Is it yours really? Who benefits from that thought? Do you? Or is someone else going to make money off of you using that prograam in your mind?

I somewhat benefit from this because it motivates me to transmax. To become female—happy life on sandbox mode makes up for missing out on past fun experiences.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bogii and Deleted member 3828
I somewhat benefit from this because it motivates me to transmax. To become female—happy life on sandbox mode makes up for missing out on past fun experiences.
Wtf? You're being programmed to be feminized starting from the fact that you missed out on some shit and now you need to become female to make up for that. What the fuck are talking about? WAKE UP! WHAT THE FUCK? THERE IS NO WAY ANY WOMANS LIFE IS BETTER THAN A TOP TIER MALE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and thecel

People are told to not do “bad” things from young ages. Most low-inhib people naturally do them anyway. Some people, “good kids”, abstain from bad behavior since they believed what adults told them—for example, muh bullies end up unsuccessful. But real life’s blackpills eventually disillusion some good kids. When they watch the troublemakers, drug dealers, and bullies go on to live happily and successfully, some of the good kids come to the realization that good behavior doesn’t pay off. As a result of realizing that they missed out on all the fun, they begin to desperately yearn for the degen lifestyle that they used to hate.

I’m recording a song about this.
“Lord I don’t cry no more, don’t look to the sky no more, have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul somewhere my heart turned cold”

E7C2F47C 2D18 4B33 A41B 47E32624DAAB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel

Then go fuck a 1psl woman

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and thecel

very true
viewing life as a race to slay the most women and be as attractive as possible is gay asf and very feminine
looksmaxxing is a supplement, not the end goal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel and AsGoodAsItGets
WAKE UP! WHAT THE FUCK? THERE IS NO WAY ANY WOMANS LIFE IS BETTER THAN A TOP TIER MALE.

I guess “a top-tier male” refers to a hugely successful male rather than a GigaChad because I cannot become a GigaChad no matter how many surgeries I get.

When it comes to evaluating how good a successful person’s life is, often people focus on only its positive aspects, and often materialistically. They look at top 0.1% billionaire CEO, think the billionaire CEO life is so awesome, and desire to live that type of life. But that thinking is copium because they miss subtracting negatives. Negatives should be subtracted to get amount of net happiness. Net happiness is what really counts. Revenue minus expenses equals profit.

Making $100,000 by working 100 hours a week is no better a state of life than making $10,000 by working 10 hours a week. It’s the same state of life. The state of life is not simply “how much stuff do you have.” The state of life includes what you can earn per unit of work—the reward-to-effort ratio. In this case, think of a person’s state of life not as “(s)he has $100K in the bank” but rather “(s)he is in a state of being in which she’s capable of making $1,000 per hour per week”.

I, along with other below-average males, can get financially successful. Maybe we can own companies, drive fancy cars, and fly first class. The reward-to-effort ratio doesn’t change though. By working hard to get rich, you’re still playing the game in the same difficulty level. Whether you lie around in your wooden Minecraft house or mine diamonds and build a diamond house, the game’s difficulty setting remains unchanging and constant. Having a diamond house doesn’t make life easier. Diamond house gives you happiness when you achieve it, but you have to remember to subtract the suffering and pain that it took to acquire the diamonds. Net happiness.

What does make life easier? Changing the mode of the game. Changing the parameters within which the player plays. A normal player mines 1 diamond ore block and gets 1 diamond. Getting success the normal way involves mining 10 ore blocks to get 10 diamonds. What if you take a different approach? What if you mod the game so that 1 ore block nets 10 diamonds, increasing the reward-to-effort ratio? Isn’t this what true ascended life entails?

Women play in sandbox mode.

Last edited:
I guess “a top-tier male” refers to a hugely successful male rather than a GigaChad because I cannot become a GigaChad no matter how many surgeries I get.

When it comes to evaluating how good a successful person’s life is, people often focus on only its positives. They look at top 0.1% billionaire CEO, think the billionaire CEO life is awesome as fuck, and desire to live that type of life. But that thinking is copium.

Making $100,000 by working 100 hours a week is no better a state of life than making $10,000 by working 10 hours a week. It’s the same state of life. The state of life is not simply “how much stuff do you have.” The state of life includes what you can earn per unit of work—the reward-to-effort ratio.

I, along with other below-average males, can get financially successful. Maybe we can run companies and drive fancy cars. The reward-to-effort ratio doesn’t change though. By working hard to get rich, you’re still playing the game on the same difficulty level. Whether you lie around in your wooden Minecraft house or mine diamonds and build a diamond house, the game’s difficulty setting remains unchanging and constant. Having a diamond house doesn’t make life easier.

What does make life easier? Changing the mode of the game. Changing the parameters within which the player plays. A normal player mines 1 block and gets 1 diamond (I know this isn’t how Minecraft works). Getting success the normal way involves mining 10 blocks to get 10 diamonds. What if you take a different approach? What if you mod the game so that 1 block nets 10 diamonds, increasing the reward-to-effort ratio? Isn’t this what a true ascended life entails?

Disagree. Life is not really maximizing ratio of comfort to work produced. Very hedonistic. Same person making 100k while working a shit ton achieved infinitely more than same person making 10k, provided their goal hinges on doing something with the money. (providing education to kids, moving to a better neighbourhood, etc)

• +1

When it comes to evaluating how good a successful person’s life is, often people focus on only its positives, and often materialistically. They look at top 0.1% billionaire CEO, think the billionaire CEO life is awesome as fuck, and desire to live that type of life. But that thinking is copium.

Making $100,000 by working 100 hours a week is no better a state of life than making $10,000 by working 10 hours a week. It’s the same state of life. The state of life is not simply “how much stuff do you have.” The state of life includes what you can earn per unit of work—the reward-to-effort ratio.

I, along with other below-average males, can get financially successful. Maybe we can run companies and drive fancy cars. The reward-to-effort ratio doesn’t change though. By working hard to get rich, you’re still playing the game on the same difficulty level. Whether you lie around in your wooden Minecraft house or mine diamonds and build a diamond house, the game’s difficulty setting remains unchanging and constant. Having a diamond house doesn’t make life easier.

What does make life easier? Changing the mode of the game. Changing the parameters within which the player plays. A normal player mines 1 diamond ore block and gets 1 diamond. Getting success the normal way involves mining 10 ore blocks to get 10 diamonds. What if you take a different approach? What if you mod the game so that 1 ore block nets 10 diamonds, increasing the reward-to-effort ratio? Isn’t this what a true ascended life entails?

I don't play minecraft or anything at all ever and you're a dumb fuck. You qualify to be a woman. You don't work hard to get rich. Dude you're like 18 and you don't know shit. Don't reply to me tho. IDC what you have to say. You're free to do whatever you want. Not gonna waste more time

• Hmm...
nigga are you actually transmaxxing what da fuck :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Being accepted socially by your fellow humans, and getting your biological needs met as a young man, is degenerate?

Have a rethink my boy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Chadethnic101
Unfortunately those with mental illness end up making the majority of the posts in places like this. All internet communities have the problem of quality control of its members.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Need2Ascend and 1 other person

People here just type and don't do. Being a do-er is powerful. Too many people let their height and face bring them down when they need to drop their insecurities. People can tell you're insecure and avoid you.
Yeah most people here look normal or even slightly above average thanks to blackpill knowledge, the problem is that they're fucked in the head

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Bakin donuts 🍩
I started looksmaxxing purely for the sake of looksmaxxing really, just because I feel better doing that

But I don't judge ppl who looksmax purely for the sake of slaying :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deprived
Shut up stupid greycel.

Yeah most people here look normal or even slightly above average thanks to blackpill knowledge, the problem is that they're fucked in the head
Most people here have some sort of personality disorder, some cant be fixed, but others should spend the money on a psych jew instead of surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I don’t believe that improving society—in the way that I want it to be improved—is possible. I want women to be less hypergamous, people to be less degenerate, and everyone to have equal opportunities at succeeding at everything. A world in which people aren’t treated like shit because of their genes.
Hypergamy is the most important thing for our offspring quality. Women are doing this since day 1. Back then in cavemen times it was even 100x more unfair than today. Its perfectly fine and normal.
Treating people with bad genes like shit is also a important mechanism and totally natural. Bad genes need to get wiped out and get supressed, thats in our instincts and dna.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and MiroslavBulldosex
What would you rather be depressed with shit mental health?

This was just a generalization, my point was to focus on somthing else other than "slaying" because that is a backwards way of thinking.

Last edited:
Sex just completely breaks society. Like you can either cure cancer and feel happy because you made such a great accomplishment or put your erect penis inside of a girl and feel way more pleasure.
maybe for a degenerate. But causal sex is nothing more than instant gratification.

I would much rather cure cancer. like what even is this comparison.

and this is my point exactly, people on this forum's main problem is their mental health if they would rather get the dopamine hit from meaningless sex, then be one of the most successful people in human history with a happy family and a long life.

people on this forum need to understand that there is no value from casual sex and engaging in other activities that are tricking your brain to be more happy.

Just because other people are engaging in these useless activities doesn't mean that you are missing out.
and one must prioritize their mental health in order to understand this, and not give a shit about "missing out", because you are missing out on absolutely nothing.

unfortunately this forums toxicity outweighs its benefits. It is shame, because there is a lot of potential value here for helping people with self improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
you realize avg user here is a teen right? they care less about those things as they mature

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16275
im 17 rn, i dont wanna slay
I just wanna make sure my looks are good enough to the point where a future gf wont leave me for someone else. I wanna make sure of that because if i dont, ill feel inferior that i missed out on experiences like holding a girls hand, kissing her, losing your virginity.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TrestIsBest
im 17 rn, i dont wanna slay
I just wanna make sure my looks are good enough to the point where a future gf wont leave me for someone else. I wanna make sure of that because if i dont, ill feel inferior that i missed out on experiences like holding a girls hand, kissing her, losing your virginity.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
What you are feeling is the fear of missing out on the basic fundimental need of love and not the fear of missing out on the degenerate dopimine seeking lifestyle. So that is good and healthy and what looksmaxing should be all about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
ok nigga!!!!

Never wanted to slay, just to find a wife.

Did you ascend? You seem different.

retarded

• Hmm...