This forum is just a bunch of degenerates with goals of being even bigger degenerates

Good argument

My point of this post is that I am concerned about the mental health of many people. And I am trying to help.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
A world in which people aren’t treated like shit because of their genes. These ideals are impossible to attain.
Why don't you start studying genetics. Obvoiusly it's incredibly unrelistic that you'll be able to make a change. But maybe someday somebody will. And that might be your motivation.

Impossible is a strong word.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
Looksmaxing should be part of self improvement in order to maximize your self and your probabilities of having a high quality of life and be succesful in doing what ever you want to do.

Unfortunately, this forum makes it seem like if you can't get to 6'3", superman framed, and 6 PSL face by the time you are 19 you may as well rope because you can't slay and be a giga-degenerate in your late teens and early twenties.

like you all got everything backwards. find some motivation to help improve society or something. Please.
also focus on your mental health.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone on this forum, but it does apply to a lot.
we need looks to get the most of social or personal interactions and self-image, your reflection should be life fuel which starts off amazing day.