This forum is proof that society would be horrible if everyone was blackpilled.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Zephir
You would not get roasted as hard for bad looks or idolized to heaven for good looks anywhere else. So many discussions (recently @Salludon vs @Trance) are purely based on looks: I mog you, recessed subhuman, .... Basically everybody likes what you do if you are known as a Chad. You automatically get status, reacts etc for being known as good looking. For no rational reason, good looking male models are regarded as sacred.

I'm not complaining about the forum, after all I can leave at any time, but it's good that society isn't like this forum which is what some people here seemingly want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 14905, downwardGod and 9 others
You would not get roasted as hard for bad looks or idolized to heaven for good looks anywhere else. So many discussions (recently @Salludon vs @Trance) are purely based on looks: I mog you, recessed subhuman, .... Basically everybody likes what you do if you are known as a Chad. You automatically get status, reacts etc for being known as good looking. For no rational reason, good looking male models are regarded as sacred.

I'm not complaining about the forum, after all I can leave at any time, but it's good that society isn't like this forum which is what some people here seemingly want.
it's like this already you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 2 others
Cope. On other blackpilled forums like incels.is you get most respect for being the biggest truecel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Ryan, Just4Beast and 9 others
Cope. On other blackpilled forums like incels.is you get most respect for being the biggest truecel
luckily i'm addicted to abuse so i'll post here as the biggest truecel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Hueless and Deleted member 3946
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 14905, Toth's thot and 5 others

same energy

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Society is already like this
Look at politicians. Many of them pure subhumans. And this forum is proof that even as a Chad you don't automatically get an amazing life with no effort at all, just from your looks (@Amnesia).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16380 and thecel
Look at politicians. Many of them pure subhumans. And this forum is proof that even as a Chad you don't automatically get an amazing life with no effort at all, just from your looks (@Amnesia).
amnesia has 200 laycount

cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
people here are probably rather nice and accommodating to others irl even sub 3s but are just letting their shadow selves lose in their posts here
Normies are more cold blooded than we will ever be but their actions are always sly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yuya Moggershima, thecel and 2 others
whole point of society is that beta men can get what they need if they contribute, before that chads would sweep
but this system of society got abused by kikes hence blackpill and ldar culture rises
I see the revolution nearing

• Woah
Look at politicians. Many of them pure subhumans.
And they get roasted for their look
Think at Trump, how many memes about his hair or because fat

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
if society was like this forum it will be giga autistic

imagine roasting people left and right with: truecel, oldcel, birdcel, subhuman, nigger, goyim, currycel and so on

• JFL
Pretty sure you called me a subhuman in that thread. :unsure::feelswat:
img_2320-jpg.1500112

All my pics are candid, no make up/highlighter/essence serums to make my face look moist, no procedures/surgeries, no filter/angle fraud, no photoshop. Even recently posted CT imaging as proof of my broken nose. My life is headed in a good direction because of hard work and years of slaving in a laboratory/clinic, and studying. Looks obviously matter when dating though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Anomaly
Pretty sure you called me a subhuman in that thread. :unsure::feelswat:
img_2320-jpg.1500112

All my pics are candid, no make up/highlighter/essence serums to make my face look moist, no procedures/surgeries, no filter/angle fraud, no photoshop. Even recently posted CT imaging as proof of my broken nose. My life is headed in a good direction because of hard work and years of slaving in a laboratory/clinic, and studying. Looks obviously matter when dating though.

I did? The quote was just an example, and not directed at you. You look good bro. Very similar to me actually. Although I don't look good.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and thecel
I did? The quote was just an example, and not directed at you. You look good bro. Very similar to me actually. Although I don't look good.
Are you ethnic or European?