This forum is so boring and 1/3 of the people here belong on incels.is

1635481756549-png.1383906

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Honestly if my application for incels.is was not rejected for the second time I would be there right now. The people on this forum (at least most) are not relatable to non NTs in the very least. This doesn't feel like a place where social rejects like myself can fit in. All you have are a bunch of retards that post "looksmaxing theory" that is old news just so they can be seen. You guys are fags. You guys laugh at some of the most twisted shit, especially violence done against men. Men don't care about other men and the people on this forum show this very well. But these same people will than go on a rant on how hitting women or raping women is wrong. Like I said you guys are fags and I mean that in every definition of the word.

When @cloUder posted that video of those two boys getting beaten up most of the people laughed, sure the kid getting thrown was a shock factor, but to then post comments on the video and laugh about it just goes to show how sick some of you guys really are. This forum creates psychopaths much more than ".is"

You guys encourage violence against other normie men and to have sex with the girlfriends/wives of other men. And you guys also endorse bullying. It is sick.
You people are sick as fuck. There are no stories of "little normie guy fucks chads gf" a lot of the people on here ARE CHAD and they are taking the virgin girls away from normie non-NT guys like me. These least these niggas could do is post videos and pics for fap material but they won't even do that for fucks sakes. Like wtf???
The only reason why they are tolerated is because they are SLIGHTLY relatable and they sometimes hurt women (which is based) but other then that they are bum fuck cunts that would screw guys like me over IRL beacuse I look like a loser. Fuck them. There is no brotherhood.

Also this forum lacks Culture.

Even the people on ".is" have a bit of sophistication to them, you see it in the word usage, you see their weeaboo characters in the selection of pfp.Going on " Incels.is" is a like taking a deep breath in an environment littered with turbo autist. It is refreshing.

Meanwhile niggas on this forum like @looksmaxxer234 talk about "just be NT" as if it is the holy grail not understanding that for some of us we are just built different. It really is over for some of us, and he( and many others) don't seem to understand this. It is not due to being ugly but simply traits of our personality that are so deeply instilled with in us. Not everyone was a tall NT normie that liked watching fight in high school like mister "JuSt Be Nt BrO" fuck that loser.

Just be normie tier and NT my ass, this is the only looksmax forum that I can think of where people will unironically say that stupid ass shit. There are so many others like @BigBiceps and @TITUS that go off on their stupid fucking rants about race. Like who gets on a looksmaxxing forum and gets mad cuz people are say they want to fuck your women??? At least incels aren't simps.

At least incels on ".is" don't engage in chad worship, the people on this forum really are on another level of faggotry. I cringe every time I see some fuckwads post a picture of a so called "male mode" l in the "Rating section" asking people in the title.
"iS ThIs A gIGa ChAd"

View attachment 1383906

tldr: this forum lacks Culture, the people on this forum are not relatable in the very least. Most are failed normies or normie that some how manage to get pussy and gas light other incels into thinking that they to can do it. 1/3 of the people here probably don't even belong here and they don't want to be here because half the shit said on this site is not relatable at all. People will make fun of you for being a loser if you ever come foward with your story about social rejection.

some of the people on this forum don't deserve a fucking milligram of oxygen.
1) when people ask if someone is a chad, the purpose is to determine is that man attractive and if he is. You can take qualities from that man and apply them to yourself.

However, I believe it is strange when men start going to war about who looks better or if someone is a 4 or 6...

2) The only way to suggest "it's over" is to gym max + lower your body fat all the way down to single digits (sometimes that can look bad, some people get extremely narrow faces / "meth face"

-

If you posted a picture of yourself and body shot proving you literally went out "guns blazing" (at least under 15% body fat) and doing everything that is possible to enhance yourself, I think people would probably be more sympathetic towards you.

3) If a lack of women is your only issue, you have a lot to be grateful for.

I'm 30, can't even get a legitimate job due to my background in America and being on probation for 10 years... in America it's called deferred adjudication which means if you either get in trouble / cannot produce an income to sustain yourself... you get a warrant for your arrest, you get sentenced to prison (for me, again), and I would get slapped with 10 years in prison...

in America's probation I am not even allowed to move states UNLESS I have direct family members willing to house me which is under the "Interstate Compact"... can't even leave the country either.

4) if you have not been arrested / been to prison and have a relatively normal life you have many outlets to improve your life before giving up.

Unless you're deformed to this extent, you would have to do a lot of convincing for anyone to believe it's over

5) if you are white, you're an embarrassment acting like this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mewton
1) when people ask if someone is a chad, the purpose is to determine is that man attractive and if he is. You can take qualities from that man and apply them to yourself.

However, I believe it is strange when men start going to war about who looks better or if someone is a 4 or 6...

2) The only way to suggest "it's over" is to gym max + lower your body fat all the way down to single digits (sometimes that can look bad, some people get extremely narrow faces / "meth face"

-

If you posted a picture of yourself and body shot proving you literally went out "guns blazing" (at least under 15% body fat) and doing everything that is possible to enhance yourself, I think people would probably be more sympathetic towards you.

3) If a lack of women is your only issue, you have a lot to be grateful for.

I'm 30, can't even get a legitimate job due to my background in America and being on probation for 10 years... in America it's called deferred adjudication which means if you either get in trouble / cannot produce an income to sustain yourself... you get a warrant for your arrest, you get sentenced to prison (for me, again), and I would get slapped with 10 years in prison...

in America's probation I am not even allowed to move states UNLESS I have direct family members willing to house me which is under the "Interstate Compact"... can't even leave the country either.

4) if you have not been arrested / been to prison and have a relatively normal life you have many outlets to improve your life before giving up.

Unless you're deformed to this extent, you would have to do a lot of convincing for anyone to believe it's over

5) if you are white, you're an embarrassment acting like this

I agree with everything that you said.

Also I am not white.

• +1
This forum has become normies.me, last year there were incels posting 24/7 but now people are too scared to ruin their reputation by admitting they’re ugly. Being ugly makes you hated by everyone you have to be model tier to be popular here. This site is so gay. People worship chads more than normies. Being gl here will get you a bunch of giggling men complimenting you and following you everywhere. It isn’t blackpilled in the slightest it’s just normies spamming bluepill not realising that there is a looks requirement and not everyone is normal looking like them. Muh NT is so important, speak for yourselves. I’m sure there are incels here but talking about being ugly makes you hated so they’ve stopped. People here are exactly like women the way they treat ugly men yet they write essays 24/7 on how women are scum of the earth and treat men like shit. You’re just like them you retard. This site is like lipstick alley but with men.
Faggotmax.org

• JFL
YES!!!! THIS SO MUCH THIS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and thecel