This forum is soo ridiculous

youngmax

youngmax

We do a portion of trolling
Full-blown larpers like @SMESH get a chad treatment just for acting like he is a chad, even though it’s not true at all. (And was exposed)

Even after he’s exposed, faggots like @Thompsonz still cling to his remains like some kind of faggot, limp waisted fly.

I have sex, almost everyday, and I had it this morning. But I don’t tell the forum this, I’ve never even discussed it, because I just want to talk about what actually makes this forum good. Why would you larp as a chad and brag on this forum when you can do all that IRL?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, FreakkForLife, Deprived and 24 others
6BF233E9 4F33 4D78 96CA AC04D8A1CA1B

This is what happened to looksmax, except replace foids with faggots and hidden foids. Actually, @Thompsonz might be a foid.

And it was already lower quality than lookism to begin with.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, justinzayn, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Full-blown larpers like @SMESH get a chad treatment just for acting like he is a chad, even though it’s not true at all. (And was exposed)

Even after he’s exposed, faggots like @Thompsonz still cling to his remains like some kind of faggot, limp waisted fly.

I have sex, almost everyday, and I had it this morning. But I don’t tell the forum this, I’ve never even discussed it, because I just want to talk about what actually makes this forum good. Why would you larp as a chad and brag on this forum when you can do all that IRL?
Cope. Smesh is just busy with uni stuff bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ItsOver.com, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
this froum is a bubble where every abused dog can larping as chad and say he owns summer houses for validation, cause this part of the internet is obsessed with celebrities and unlikely lifestyle. Meanwhile most of those chaps didn't even leave the house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16384, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
what? i dont care about the thread he made
he was good guy to talk to , i like him thats all

all guys who larp as chads and do it without sarcasm are just stupid

Shit thread kys

Man i miss teenhood

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
what? i dont care about the thread he made
he was good guy to talk to , i like him thats all

all guys who larp as chads and do it without sarcasm are just stupid
Which is @SMESH :lul:
this froum is a bubble where every abused dog can larping as chad and say he owns summer houses for validation, cause this part of the internet is obsessed with celebrities and unlikely lifestyle. Meanwhile most of those chaps didn't even leave the house
the dudes who actually are the chads are the graycels with 30 posts and the people who focus on looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Moggable and AsGoodAsItGets
this froum is a bubble where every abused dog can larping as chad and say he owns summer houses for validation, cause this part of the internet is obsessed with celebrities and unlikely lifestyle. Meamnwhile for most of those chaps didn't even leave the house
This forum is the very forum where you can see an illiterate ee cumdog trying to spread what he thinks are some smart wise and philosophical quotes with the arrogance and the pedigree of a turkish orange picker, all of this while living hiddened from people and the sun, in his mom’s basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16834, GetShrekt and 9 others
This forum is the very forum where you can see an illiterate ee cumdog trying to spread what he thinks are some smart wise and philosophical quotes with the arrogance and the pedigree of a turkish orange picker, all of this while living hiddened from people and the sub, in his mom’s basement
dont be so hard on yourself mate

tho mirin hidding from the sun so you can claim a teen ticket on the bus in your 29

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and RoundHouse
I’m not sure, most of the best threads aren’t about sex

Cope

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, mulattomaxxer, RamusGod and 10 others
True Chads don't feel the need to brag/larp in order to prove themselves to others

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Lygodactylus and youngmax
Yes, I was truly disappointed to find out amnesia was 5'9:sick: nigga that's my height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
Why be modest when you got the full package? And I’m not talking about frail incels like Thompson and others

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 9801 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, mazzi and TUSSELEIF
My gf gave me head then made me breakfast in bed thismorning, but you don’t see me writing about shit like this every day on here:blackpill::feelshah: live your life niggas

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Join Bookism

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
View attachment 1631115

This is what happened to looksmax, except replace foids with faggots and hidden foids. Actually, @Thompsonz might be a foid.

Offtopic but that is a really great meme, so many groups and hobbies have been destroyed because there was no gatekeeping at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
the entire front page is basically just mvps tales from the ward

Now that i’m there things will start to change

There’s a new sherriff in town

People call him Whaleschel

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Finally someone calls out @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m the biggest larper here tbh. Surprised nobody has called me out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
View attachment 1631115

no way are their hidden foids on this site.

homos, yeah probably. but even the concept of this site is hostile to women. why would they want to lurk.

homos, yeah probably. but even the concept of this site is hostile to women. why would they want to lurk.

nah there are and they re pro gaslighters
whenever i see a delusional bluepiller i can tell righ away it s either a foid or an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
nah there are and they re pro gaslighters
whenever i see a delusional bluepiller i can tell righ away it s either a foid or an ethnic
your playing.. ill keep an eye out for them now. true that this forum doesnt have the same fun and brutality of lookism that kept foids and NT scum away but it will do for now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
your playing.. ill keep an eye out for them now. true that this forum doesnt have the same fun and brutality of lookism that kept foids and NT scum away but it will do for now.
What are you talking about? Lookism allowed foids and homos. And they were literally worshipped. Example: A below average foid, like that ethnic one posts her pics on lookism => 10page long thirst thread. Foid posts a picture here openly not dming => gets instantly banned and insulted, people try to dox her. Some of them hide their identity, but imagine the poor dopamine deprived foid that has to pretend being male, not many will do this

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
View attachment 1631115

To some extent this makes sense gatekeeping is given a bad name.

You have original people who genuinely use it for it's intended purpose.
New people come but get with the program.
Overally social unbearable cunts come that makes the guys who originally made it not want to participate.
Woman come into the community the social fags try assert dominance and act cool
community ruined.

True Chads don't feel the need to brag/larp in order to prove themselves to others
this

if you're good at something, you tell others. if you're great, they tell you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Deleted member 9801

there were a bunch of confirmed women on an old alternative site to lookism, i don't remember exactly what it was called but the admin was Vitriol

i still have some of these foids on my discord. one of them sent me pics of her pussy and asshole she was 30 with a boyfriend and i was 19 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, mulattomaxxer, Britmaxxer and 1 other person