This forum is way darker than you can imagine

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Silver
Jfl if you think worse that can happen in this forum is misinformation about surgery where one ends up getting botched.

You can find real black magic shit here and procedure to do it .

Real fucking Satanism about how to contact Satan and shit using black magic .

Witchcraft

Links to suicide forums which have tricks to manipulate a slightly depressed person into suicide with harmless methods.

Insane ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, ziggy.s, Bale and 49 others
its called being on the internet :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, bakpaokukus, Sushifart and 39 others
It’s harmless compared to sluthate even lookism was soy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Sushifart, boxface34 and 18 others
Satan is my bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, twojei, Kaari and 11 others
It’s harmless compared to sluthate even lookism was soy
I'm curious about sluthate can you elaborate?
All I know is they cared about doxing other incels pretty sad.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Kaari, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
You can find real black magic shit here and procedure to do it .

Real fucking Satanism about how to contact Satan and shit using black magic .

Witchcraft
You make it out to be way worse than it is.

• +1
Reactions: krivilz, Jova, Slavusz and 12 others
Oh my god bro this is a skibidi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, iloveboobs, oily703 and 14 others
dark looks bro !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, iloveboobs, Flowerpot and 18 others
and we love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, noobs, Andremln and 4 others
Omg a few pixels asking me to kill myself tricked me into jumping in front if a train!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Sushifart and 34 others
I thought you meant darker in terms of so many shitskins being here. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: abdullah23k, Sub5kang, asia and 43 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Jova, JohnDoe and 25 others
Whoah so dark and edgy it's like a dark web forum bro!!1111

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs, framemoggerr and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, shia.jihadist and 19 others
@Jason Voorhees is a racebaiting dravidian dalit shitskin, what did you expect?
The entire thing was a hoax nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Jova, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
Omg a few pixels asking me to kill myself tricked me into jumping in front if a train!!
Schery6 killed himself because he was poor living in a shithole neighborhood as an autistic Mexican with facial dysmorphia.

Not because of some random retards on an incel forum

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Jova, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, JohnBaza, Kaari and 1 other person
Yes bro I’m so edgy I’m going to fly to India I’m going to kill u tomorrow as u sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, Latvianchud185 and 6 others
Schery6 killed himself because he was poor living in a shithole neighborhood as an autistic Mexican with facial dysmorphia.

Blackgymmaxx (BGM) killed the boy with words alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 6 others
Blackgymmaxx (BGM) killed the boy
Cope BGM spoke to him 3 times. If you saw his posts a shit ton of the members accusing BGM were actually the ones bullying schery6. I could name drop a shit ton of examples of them JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Jova, distance decay and 10 others

Indeed it was not because some random Nigger told him he was ugly but this subhuman shitskin oldcel bacha baazi pheno child predator @Gengar won't get it. Pakistan is number 1 he says while living in his small apartment in Netherlands for rent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, i_love_roosters and 11 others
Blackgymmaxx (BGM) killed the boy with words alone
Cope BGM spoke to him 3 times. If you saw his posts a shit ton of the members accusing BGM were actually the ones bullying schery6. I could name drop a shit ton of examples of them JFL.

It wasn't BGM alone either and his death isn't even confirmed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, boss8055 and 2 others

It breaks my heart man his childhood was snatched away from him .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Kaari, starvecell and 3 others
only people who fall for surgeries are either mentally ill or have 0 critical thinking skills and just do whatever some basement dwelling retard says will make his cock hard

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ihearvoices, counterintuitive and 2 others
Ah so looksmax mods are now denying suicides of previous looksmax members and creating conspiracy theories
It just gets worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 5 others
Nah it’s confirmed they had a legit funeral service for him

Also JFL at @RealFunkyFlamingo
3B8DFA79 D08F 4CFB 95B9 FE5C15330237

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, laaltin and 21 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, starvecell and 4 others
waiting for sunnyv2 video called "the worst place on the internet"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zombey, greycel, Jova and 5 others
I’ve never seen anything bad on here wdym

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Kaari
I’ve never seen anything bad on here wdym
Good for you , that's because you are not autistic like me who deep dives and research into every interesting thing he sees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, Latvianchud185 and 1 other person
Indeed it was not because some random Nigger told him he was ugly but this subhuman shitskin oldcel bacha baazi pheno child predator @Gengar won't get it. Pakistan is number 1 he says while living in his small apartment in Netherlands for rent.
Okay but you try hard to be black while you're nothing but a shitskin dravidian streetshitter. You'll never be black buddy boyo. You're just a filthy abo monkey. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Jova, JohnBaza and 16 others
Dude can you suck him off any harder? I can hear the slurping through my skin you pathetic dalit shitskin.
Ah so looksmax mods are now denying suicides of previous looksmax members and creating conspiracy theories
It just gets worse
Yeah that kid isn't fit for moderating. He's always race-baiting even though it's against the rules.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, JohnBaza, Kaari and 9 others
Okay but you try hard to be black while you're nothing but a shitskin dravidian streetshitter. You'll never be black buddy boyo. You're just a filthy abo monkey. :ROFLMAO:
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: widdi, JizzFarmer, DarkAscender and 62 others
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin. I can't think of anything with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucler. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirro I do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and your a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you life but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Woah nice yapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 3 others
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin. I can't think of anything with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucler. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirro I do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and your a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you life but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Didn't read + you're a stinky dalit dravidian pajeet. Kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, chudlite and 15 others
Didn't read + you're a stinky dalit dravidian pajeet. Kys.
Oh you read every word I know you did paki. I know you did. Everything I wrote about you was carnal. Keep up the fake persona tho.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: widdi, Jova, asia and 3 others
Oh you read every word I know you did paki. I know you did. Everything I wrote about you was carnal. Keep up the fake persona tho.
I didn't you shitskinned streetshitter. Now go clean my shoes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, asia and 3 others
this forum purpose is to make us go ER with blakk voodoo magic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, counterintuitive, ascension and 2 others
same owners btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Jova, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Most brutal shit I've ever read :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Jova, JohnBaza and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, JohnBaza, Kaari and 24 others
Woah nice yapping

Why is my dog talking without my permission. Shut the fuck up or I'll bodyslam your balding head through the Pakistan-India border wall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, greycel, Jova and 13 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
Why is my dog talking without my permission. Shut the fuck up or I'll bodyslam your balding head through the Pakistan-India border wall.
You leave my nickga alone, motherfucker. I know where you live.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 4 others
ofc it's coming from a grey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, BoredPrince, Kaari and 3 others