• JFL
Reactions: greycel, JohnBaza and Gengar
holy moly someone who pinged who wasn’t @kaligula567
We need to retaliate against jason voorhees for king @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
@PsychoDsk @Kaari @chudlite @kaligula567 @truthhurts @tombradylover
Ngl we the gengar gooners must step us to protect the honour of grandbhai
I didn't read it but JFL I noticed how many reacts he got. Guess people hate me more than I thought. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza and truthhurts
I didn't read it but JFL I noticed how many reacts he got. Guess people hate me more than I thought. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
dont worry bhai this is the guy who insulted you
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, iloveboobs and truthhurts
Justice must served for the one who is in the right:ogre:
And gengar is ofcourse right because he isnt fucking insulting a little kid who commited suicide

• +1
Reactions: greycel, cannotbeasked, iloveboobs and 2 others
Jfl if you think worse that can happen in this forum is misinformation about surgery where one ends up getting botched.

You can find real black magic shit here and procedure to do it .

Real fucking Satanism about how to contact Satan and shit using black magic .

Witchcraft

Links to suicide forums which have tricks to manipulate a slightly depressed person into suicide with harmless methods.

Insane ngl
skibidi @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @iloveboobs @enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday @looksmaxxing223 @Rea @Imretarded? @cromagnon @chudlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, kaligula567 and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, enriquecel, truthhurts and 2 others
manipulation is rizz and rizz makes me horny

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Gengar
@kaligula567 @truthhurts @PsychoDsk @tombradylover @Kaari @chudlite @wsada @Gengar @Jason Voorhees what we thinking about the drawing :feelswat::feelswat:
bro @kaligula567 is already enough I don’t need 3 of them (yes there is another user like him kek)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567, truthhurts and JohnBaza
@kaligula567 @truthhurts @PsychoDsk @tombradylover @Kaari @chudlite @wsada @Gengar @Jason Voorhees what we thinking about the drawing :feelswat::feelswat:
Excellent… no words can describe this beautiful drawing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and JohnBaza
bro @kaligula567 is already enough I don’t need 3 of them (yes there is another user like him kek)
Fucking fucker I only mass tagged you 2 times. How unreliable are you :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, kaligula567 and Kaari
skibidi @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @iloveboobs @enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday @looksmaxxing223 @Rea @Imretarded? @cromagnon @chudlite
Niggers stop we are all gonna get banned :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, JohnBaza, enriquecel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
my whole country is standing up for you. Just give the commands blud :ogre:
The farther you stay away from dravidian dalit shitskins, the better. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Kaari and truthhurts
The farther you stay away from dravidian dalit shitskins, the better. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
but saar how else will i get access to butter chicken saar?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
.is is way more depressing, here many people still have hope

@PsychoDsk @Kaari @chudlite @kaligula567 @truthhurts @tombradylover
Ngl we the gengar gooners must step us to protect the honour of grandbhai
even if it costs me my life… i was protect this legacy

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
which forum, just link it already nigga

This thread turned into

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pollorex
Keep crying for us Dravidian bvlls breeding out ur foids, Porkie :lul:
no paki girl is ever looking twice at you or any Indian tbh, however even someone like me who isn't blessed eith looks has had Indian foids interested simply because I'm light skin. Facts hurt so don't cope.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
no paki girl is ever looking twice at you or any Indian tbh, however even someone like me who isn't blessed eith looks has had Indian foids interested simply because I'm light skin. Facts hurt so don't cope.
I'm SL actually but yeah now that I think about it I haven't seen that pairing before. But I do have some cousins who are married to and/or dated Iranian foids, who mog ur Porkie foids back to the slums of Karachi.

Jfl if you think worse that can happen in this forum is misinformation about surgery where one ends up getting botched.

Witchcraft

Links to suicide forums which have tricks to manipulate a slightly depressed person into suicide with harmless methods.

Insane ngl
Corny ahh

Witchcraft

Insane ngl
imagine believing that shit jfl

Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Dragons Den Sigh GIF by CBC

The fuck happened?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Omg a few pixels asking me to kill myself tricked me into jumping in front if a train!!
Exactly, if you are going to commit suicide over the internet you already were going to anyway