This forum is way darker than you can imagine

I didn't you shitskinned streetshitter. Now go clean my shoes.
It is you who have to clean my shoes you poor paki because you are the one living in in your rented apartment. Just wait for the reacts to pour in as I expose you naked in front of the forum just like how your mother was stripped out of her honor to give birth to someone like you. I know you'll remember my words when you sleep today paki. I know you are refreshing this page every second just waiting for a new reply in the middle of night with your cortisol spiked and half of Your life truly is pathetic. Isn't it?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, DarkAscender, greycel and 17 others
It is you who have to clean my shoes you poor paki because you are the one living in in your rented apartment. Just wait for the reacts to pour in as I expose you naked in front of the forum just like how your mother was stripped out of her honor to give birth to someone like you. I know you'll remember my words when you sleep today paki. I know you are refreshing this page every second just waiting for a new reply in the middle of night with your cortisol spiked and half of Your life truly is pathetic. Isn't it?
Gosh your brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, asia, JohnBaza and 10 others
Who put the 20p in you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari and ascension
Motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, asia and 11 others
Didn't read you stinky shitskin dalit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, asia and 6 others
Jfl if you think worse that can happen in this forum is misinformation about surgery where one ends up getting botched.

You can find real black magic shit here and procedure to do it .

Real fucking Satanism about how to contact Satan and shit using black magic .

Witchcraft

Links to suicide forums which have tricks to manipulate a slightly depressed person into suicide with harmless methods.

Insane ngl
This sites not that popular tho, obviously it’s kinda popular but it’s definitely not main stream

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, Bars and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, greycel, Jova and 9 others
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Cook that Porki
Comedy Central Lol GIF

Funny seeing the 2 mods on here beefing all of a sudden. This gonna become .org version of Kendrick vs Drake? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, i_love_roosters, boss8055 and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Jova, counterintuitive and 3 others
Cook that Porki
Comedy Central Lol GIF

Funny seeing the 2 mods on here beefing all of a sudden. This gonna become .org version of Kendrick vs Drake? :feelskek:
JFL another dravidian shitskin appears. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, JohnDoe and 6 others
Godfather don corleone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, JohnBaza, Kroker and 11 others
Didn't read you stinky shitskin dalit.
Not trying to insert myself into this but the urge to post this was too strong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya, raleqtambrobret, greycel and 26 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Jova, Kaari and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, milfslayer76, Kaari and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, GigaStacySexual and 9 others
Cope BGM spoke to him 3 times. If you saw his posts a shit ton of the members accusing BGM were actually the ones bullying schery6. I could name drop a shit ton of examples of them JFL.
Schery6 wasnt innocent himself

I like joking around and shit but lets not act like dude wasnt planning on killing himself before he went on here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 2 others
@shia.jihadist Post the proper one, bhenchods keep posting the one made by dindu pajeets like @Swarthy Knight.
"Proper one" = some Porkie generated AI bs :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Already eviscerated ur butt buddy Porkie :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @i_love_roosters was right about you. Its best to just end your life.
Holy fucking shit

What the fuck happened between you guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 8 others
Shit lankan shitskin, which Pak BVLL hurt your feelings? :hnghn: You always come in barking for us. :forcedsmile:
Idc about Pakis but it's funny to see u self loathing roaches try to distance urself from other curries and lump yourselves with MENA when they view and treat ur kind like Dalits :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Muh different DNA saar we look nothing like Indians saar. When 90% of your kind are just coward North Indian dindus who became Muzzies thru forceful conversions :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, boss8055 and 1 other person
Idc about Pakis but it's funny to see u self loathing roaches try to distance urself from other curries and lump yourselves with MENA when they view and treat ur kind like Dalits :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Muh different DNA saar we look nothing like Indians saar. When 90% of your kind are just coward North Indian dindus who became Muzzies thru forceful conversions :lul::lul::lul:
- Shit lankan dravidian pajeet

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Kaari and Gengar
- Shit lankan dravidian pajeet
Porkie going out sad with all these lame come backs :ROFLMAO:. @Jason Voorhees just dropped Not Like Us earlier and eviscerated you and now u already cowering out :feelskek: just like ur curry ancestors did by becoming Muzzies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari and Autismcel
Porkie going out sad with all these lame come backs :ROFLMAO:. @Jason Voorhees just dropped Not Like Us earlier and eviscerated you and now u already cowering out :feelskek: just like ur curry ancestors did by becoming Muzzies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Shit lankan pajeet cope.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Jova, JohnBaza and 2 others
tell me how to do dark magic then

• +1
Well due to me not being a race-baiting shitskin I had to change accordingly. :feelshah:
I mean Preston's racism is rated E for everyone, including his own

Bro is a menace

But seeing yall suddenly turn on each other :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, boss8055 and 1 other person
I mean Preston's racism is rated E for everyone, including his own

Bro is a menace

But seeing yall suddenly turn on each other :feelswhat:
He's a shitty kid who's making light of a 16 y/o guy who offed himself. Fuck him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, JohnBaza, Kaari and 1 other person
He's a shitty kid who's making light of a 16 y/o guy who offed himself. Fuck him.
I feel so bad for schery bruh, he probably wanted to rope anyways seeing his current life situation

He just wanted to see if there was light at the end of the tunnel by posting here :cry::cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Kroker and 3 others
I feel so bad for schery bruh, he probably wanted to rope anyways seeing his current life situation

He just wanted to see if there was light at the end of the tunnel by posting here :cry::cry:
A very sad case, really. I do think it was his real-life situation that fucked him up the most, but perhaps he would have kept going on if people were more encouraging towards him.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari and Autismcel
A very sad case, really. I do think it was his real-life situation that fucked him up the most, but perhaps he would have kept going on if people were more encouraging towards him.
It was clearly his genes if we're being honest, he had an extremely long midface with close set eyes, not fixable by surgery sadly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, ElTruecel and 1 other person
It was clearly his genes if we're being honest, he had an extremely long midface with close set eyes, not fixable by surgery sadly
But if you look at normies, they all have imperfections. Even with his long midface he could probably get some puss puss, maybe he'd have grown into his looks or something but now we will never know, sadly..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
But if you look at normies, they all have imperfections. Even with his long midface he could probably get some puss puss, maybe he'd have grown into his looks or something but now we will never know, sadly..
He was living in extreme poverty iirc, and the bullying got from here didn't help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, asia, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
His face was no way ugly for his age you will see guys like him with girlfriends everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Flowerpot and 5 others
His face was no way ugly for his age you will see guys like him with girlfriends everyday.
We're strictly talking PSL here

Wouldn't be surprised if he got looks in public

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, ElTruecel and 1 other person
He was living in extreme poverty iirc, and the bullying got from here didn't help
It may have pushed him over the edge, yeah. That's probably what happened but first and foremost it was caused by his real-life situation. I really do wonder if maybe we were more positive towards him (as a forum, not personally speaking) whether or not he still would have gone through with it. Probably not. He really believed he was beyond saving. :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Kaari and Autismcel
We're strictly talking PSL here

Wouldn't be surprised if he got looks in public
I don't believe long midface is a failo if chin is not ressesed also i think he lived in Germany where long midface is quite common.
Why PSL even matters here let's be real irl you are either ugly or average or gl he was a average looking guy for his age , can get a girlfriend in high-school if he was nt or maybe he could have changed his high-school because of bullies .

But psl autists here bullied him for looks instead of giving him a genuine advice I.e changing his high-school, being nt ,etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
bruh xD sergent (creator of website) also had a suicide cult forum.

• +1
You should go see what they post on 4chan/gif/.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Kaari
I don't believe long midface is a failo if chin is not ressesed also i think he lived in Germany where long midface is quite common.
Why PSL even matters here let's be real irl you are either ugly or average or gl he was a average looking guy for his age , can get a girlfriend in high-school if he was nt or maybe he could have changed his high-school because of bullies .

But psl autists here bullied him for looks instead of giving him a genuine advice I.e changing his high-school, being nt ,etc.
He lived in California.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Kaari
Jfl if you think worse that can happen in this forum is misinformation about surgery where one ends up getting botched.

You can find real black magic shit here and procedure to do it .

Real fucking Satanism about how to contact Satan and shit using black magic .

Witchcraft

Links to suicide forums which have tricks to manipulate a slightly depressed person into suicide with harmless methods.

Insane ngl
If black magic is real then God is real
And if God is real every single retarded nigger on this site is gonna rot in hell
With all those surgery roids and hypergamous shit no way any of you gonna make it to heaven lol:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Kaari, boss8055 and 2 others
The comments under this thread are more dark and disturbing than the thread itself :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, greycel, Jova and 4 others

@Gengar bhaisab I’m afraid this is game over
IMG 2205

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, asia, Kaari and 3 others