this forum is weird af. Explain this to me

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
People on this site exaggerate how bad life is for average subhuman
guys like him have normal jobs, their own social circle, don't get bullied in life(if it's not high school)

yes they don't "slay", but who cares about that shit
eventually they find looksmatched gfs and live happy life
if you are normie and talk about looks being probklem, it means you are austist or some shit

thats why i say looks dont matter at all if you are not deformed like this guy

and people call normie looking guys like him trucel:

wtf???

@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @dfucclife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21146 and 21 others
tha fisrt guy nearly kiled himself and got tortured for being subhuman wdym

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21146, ascension and 9 others
guys like him have normal jobs, their own social circle, don't get bullied in life(if it's not high school)

if you are normie and talk about looks being probklem, it means you are austist or some shit

wtf???

Adress ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, ascension, youngmax and 4 others
Just be NT

@Zer0/∞ was right all along

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15827, rand anon and 1 other person
i think ppl here just want to watch the world burn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Richard_Hungwell, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17763
You will not hurt him as long as I am his bodyguard. You will be shot dead and left in the street to rot if you attempt to hurt him.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
People like the guy in the first image you posted most definitely get bullied, maybe not like how it is in the movies, but people probably gradually distance themselves from him, constantly disrespect him, and I bet his own family expects nothing from him

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 15827, itorroella9 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, rand anon and the BULL
im on my oldvirgin threads binge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
cope, i overheard girls today making fun of my truecel classmate

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and BoneDensity
You will not hurt him as long as I am his bodyguard. You will be shot dead and left in the street to rot if you attempt to hurt him.
Adress ?😹🤙🏻

• JFL
why do you care anyway. can you feel their pain?? me neither. i used to care to much about other ppl. fuck this shit for real

• +1
why do you care anyway. can you feel their pain?? me neither. i used to care to much about other ppl. fuck this shit for real
i care for those who still are not lost, who have hope
my dream is that one day all people will be free from slavery

i care for those who still are not lost, who have hope
my dream is that one day all people will be free from slavery
i know but it is what it is
i learnt that ppl are happy with their shit life shit ltr shit job i'm actually the only one feeling bad for them while they're happy asf lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, BoneDensity and Deleted member 13332

wtf???

The first guy never worked a day in his life, I asked in his stream chat. He is giga neet cause of his looks and lived of wealthfair his whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, BoneDensity, stevielake and 1 other person
I am busy protecting my client. If you attempt to hurt or assasinate my client you will die in the process
OK but give your location ?💀🏴‍☠️🤣

• JFL
The first guy never worked a day in his life, I asked in his stream chat. He is giga neet cause of his looks and lived of wealthfair his whole life.
NEETmaxxing @Matthias8272

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Interesting writing style, looks definitely don't matter for you because you are very talented and can make money from being movie director

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and 4 others
Interesting writing style, looks definitely don't matter for you because you are very talented and can make money from being movie director
new stanley kubrick
new tom dwan
im everything
life is beautiful to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
reported for stolen content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 13332 and Toth's thot
new stanley kubrick
new tom dwan
im everything
life is beautiful to be honest
a10 eyes type of shit innit
wouldn't know how that feels since I'm a shitskin t50 eyed deformed bozo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
a10 eyes type of shit innit
wouldn't know how that feels since I'm a shitskin t50 eyed deformed bozo
maybe your not main character like me but sure i will find you a place when ill start making new mind blowing movies that will define a generation, you will learn some stuff i teach or just will be my yes-man

• Love it
maybe your not main character like me but sure i will find you a place when ill start making new mind blowing movies that will define a generation, you will learn some stuff i teach or just will be my yes-man
imma Martin Shkreli maxx, first I gotta get rid of my foreskin tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Niko69 you have some free time and will to make some spare money? i need an absolute cuck for my role in my new movie that i plan to direct later this year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Niklaus Mikaelson and Toth's thot
imma Martin Shkreli maxx, first I gotta get rid of my foreskin tho
im not reading a whole wikipedia page on that punk just to get what you mean

• +1
Don't be low iq. Some can get lucky once and awhile,but the exceptions never happen to guys like me. It's always someone else. I have been rejected a million times.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@Thompsonz did you forget to take your meds or something? Instead of spamming this forum with high IQ posts shouldn't you start with some action and come back once you already achieved all of your world changing ideas?

@Thompsonz did you forget to take your meds or something? Instead of spamming this forum with high IQ posts shouldn't you start with some action and come back once you already achieved all of your world changing ideas?
a fucking normie, why cant i be a fucking superhuman? in the world full of pathetic npc, walking down the streets , thinking how to live their shitty lifes so they can feel better about themselves. while me, a caring person, who want to save world from the financial and moral slavery, are the fucking target of your insults, think twice you dumbhead, do you really understand what you say. i see the world and i see wrong, and i want to make it right and i need people to do it, its a fucking life

Don't be low iq. Some can get lucky once and awhile,but the exceptions never happen to guys like me. It's always someone else. I have been rejected a million times.
take off your glasses, and take some meds dad, today you are going off the rails

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and DwayneWhite55
a fucking normie, why cant i be a fucking superhuman? in the world full of pathetic npc, walking down the streets , thinking how to live their shitty lifes so they can feel better about themselves. while me, a caring person, who want to save world from the financial and moral slavery, are the fucking target of your insults, think twice you dumbhead, do you really understand what you say. i see the world and i see wrong, and i want to make it right and i need people to do it, its a fucking life
I'm trying to help you, I don't think you're changing the world by making all these posts, you need to go out and actually do as you say instead of aimlessly try to convince other people you're better than them...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Just be NT

@Zer0/∞ was right all along
he is right but its always better to be your best body wise too. but i hate his rants he just bullshits about how miserable he is instead of losing weight and seeing the halo of lookin average then he can (and will want to) work on his mental. if you look subhuman or fat its over if you not nt. but if you look average you need to be a 40iq autist to not be able to larp like an nt.

I'm trying to help you, I don't think you're changing the world by making all these posts, you need to go out and actually do as you say instead of aimlessly try to convince other people you're better than them...
its almost night can i have some enjoyable time before i go to sleep? and when i wake up i open that pokerstars application and change my life first before i change the world
i need a team, i need people

also some ppl want hot girlfriends and standartcels. i dont blame them tho, if an below avergae bitch can hit the chad we should be able to hit the stacies when we are not chads. but it is what it is you cant do an mass mindset change

• +1
its almost night can i have some enjoyable time before i go to sleep? and when i wake up i open that pokerstars application and change my life first before i change the world
i need a team, i need people
Join a poker forum, I'm not saying you can't enjoy your time, but you have high ambitions and with that comes a handful of sacrifices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
Im honestly pretty happy rn looking normie - ltn

But maybe that’s cause I’m used to it

• +1
take off your glasses, and take some meds dad, today you are going off the rails
Yeah ok ,you're right everyone is getting laid out here

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
than fucking leave your country stop making excuses, we live only once
Why are you getting mad? I agreed with you everyone's getting laid out here

You did it boyo!! You did it!!
i didnt yet, dont fucking yell at me punk.
im in the process, i only distinguished bad from good and i know what is the right path and where i should aim , and when i achieve my goals i will lead people to me, one by one

wtf???

I wonder who would get a higher looks rating out of Brian Peppers and Beetlejuice from Howard Stern show.

• JFL

the forum foids

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 13332