this forum is weird af. Explain this to me

Good,I ain't gay like you. Nor am I low iq like you.
im high iq as fuck, changing world
saving people from global financial system
and im not gay, just triggering your oldcel feelings, shaking your views on world

im high iq as fuck, changing world
saving people from global financial system
and im not gay, just triggering your oldcel feelings, shaking your views on world
Slug iq

True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
People on this site exaggerate how bad life is for average subhuman
guys like him have normal jobs, their own social circle, don't get bullied in life(if it's not high school)

yes they don't "slay", but who cares about that shit
eventually they find looksmatched gfs and live happy life
if you are normie and talk about looks being probklem, it means you are austist or some shit

thats why i say looks dont matter at all if you are not deformed like this guy

and people call normie looking guys like him trucel:

wtf???

@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @dfucclife
Well the guys you posted would face ridiciolus disadventages BUT there is something real about what you say. I see many subhumans and oldcels with a reasonably decent life. The key is for them to stay in an enviroment they can potentially belong to. They cannot go somewhere where there will be too many good looking people.

At my last job there was this landwhale he looked awful and disgusting in every single way yet he was confident and sassy as fuck...

Which comes to the real point. Our mental health. For example if I was that landwhale I just talked about Id probably have commited a nationwide crime. And I see all those people with such much better mental health, relarionshops, friendships than me. We have something. It's not inherently bad, but there's something off with us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332