Chad69
Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2019
- Posts
- 23,254
- Reputation
- 37,495
Fuck dude
Iam soo awkward
Few girls literally called me out and I avoided them,fuuuuuucccckkkk and they literally saw me in this fucking shithole of my town and started to call me and I literally ignored them
My inhibiton is soo fucking high man
Iam rn with 2 other females that I know from before and Iam still quiet as fuck but I speak sometimes soo it isn’t completely awkward
Also that date that I need to have today....well Iam going out with her next Friday
Iam soo awkward
Few girls literally called me out and I avoided them,fuuuuuucccckkkk and they literally saw me in this fucking shithole of my town and started to call me and I literally ignored them
My inhibiton is soo fucking high man
Iam rn with 2 other females that I know from before and Iam still quiet as fuck but I speak sometimes soo it isn’t completely awkward
Also that date that I need to have today....well Iam going out with her next Friday