isis_Bleach
sigma
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2020
- Posts
- 30,680
- Reputation
- 41,002
im scared of what she will think
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
reply to the thread’s content or idcWtf is sigma
i just cant. i cant speak to NTsWas about to say she wont bite, but wasnt quite confident in that
what does this mean ? sorry i dont speak ntova nigga![]()
toyu uaired meova nigga![]()
excuse metoyu uaired me
I NEED TO ESCAPE LOW CLASS IM COOKEDSexcuse me
Well I have some threads on how to do it but it's like almost impossible.I NEED TO ESCAPE LOW CLASS IM COOKEDS
how do i escape high inhib ? i already got the class part taken care ofWell I have some threads on how to do it but it's like almost impossible.
ITS JUST OVER HAHAHAWell I have some threads on how to do it but it's like almost impossible.
You need to actually become really good looking and socially central first. So then girls don't scare you.d
how do i escape high inhib ? i already got the class part taken care of
wait nigga what? Have you got me on discord? Or shoot me a DM here.i already got the class part taken care of
well I’m bad looking genetically so I can’t do much about that. idk what socially central means but i havent talked to anyone in 4 years. like I don’t know how friends are supposed to talk to each other because I’ve never had a friendYou need to actually become really good looking and socially central first. So then girls don't scare you.
Same goes for anything. You'll be high inhib when you think uncertainty can only harm you.
If you know a situation will go well, or that you can control/influence outcomes to even a decent degree, along with repeat exposure to whatever it is; you just won't be high inhib over time.
That's probably the truth tbh ^
i got a big inheritance and my family is well offwait nigga what? Have you got me on discord? Or shoot me a DM here.
What social class are you? What you mean it's taken care of?
Start making small steps on improving yourself! Then take more and more. Make yourself your main project.well I’m bad looking genetically so I can’t do much about that. idk what socially central means but i havent talked to anyone in 4 years. like I don’t know how friends are supposed to talk to each other because I’ve never had a friend
DM me or add me on discord #ventrix0199i got a big inheritance and my family is well off
I already did that but it didn’t help that high inhibition.Start making small steps on improving yourself! Then take more and more. Make yourself your main project.
Lol, I used to point out hot girls on the television while watching with my grandma and say things like "I would bend her over and fuck her so hard. Grandma I'd grab her by the hair and shove her face is the ground while I'm fucking her pussy. And after getting done I'd thow her in a ditch."im scared of what she will think
okayDM me or add me on discord #ventrix0199
well ur a giga bullLol, I used to point out hot girls on the television while watching with my grandma and say things like "I would bend her over and fuck her so hard. Grandma I'd grab her by the hair and shove her face is the ground while I'm fucking her pussy. And after getting done I'd thow her in a ditch."
I ain't been done that for over a month. It was goid though. Shit, a good three month binge on uncut crystal.well ur a giga bull
btw how was the meth ? you feel better yet ?
after 8 years sober is crazyI ain't been done that for over a month. It was goid though. Shit, a good three month binge on uncut crystal.
I didn't want to fuck with it in USA cause of the Fent. Here i just wanted one last dance. The kid will remember and that will be a good lesson for him. If I were to keep doing it though then It wouldn't be any good for anybody.after 8 years sober is crazy
yeah im like this with everyone. i cant even hold a basic conversation.same i find it awkward to say smth to my grandma bc she might judge me
rarely eat with my parents too lately to avoid having to talk with them
same i dropped out school a year ago bc i couldn't handle it i can't communicate for shit either always overthink on possible outcomesyeah im like this with everyone. i cant even hold a basic conversation.