THIS FORUM NEEDS A SNAPCHAT GUIDE!!!

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
INSTAGRAM IS COOL AND ALL

BUT MOST OF US LOOKSMAXCELS PROBABLY STRUGGLE WITH SNAPCHAT

EVER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS WOULD SEND EACH OTHER NUDES AND INSANE PRIVATE STORIES ON SNAPCHAT WHILE WE WERE IN THE SIDELINE PLAYING COUNTERSTRIKE

THIS FORUM NEEDS A SNAPCHAT GUIDE CONSISTING OF

- HOW TO HAVE AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE
- HOW TO POST STORIES/UP UR STATUS USING SNAPCHAT
- HOW TO SEND SNAPS BACK AND FORTH
- HOW TO ACTUALLY FUCKIN USE IT
AND SHIT LIKE THAT

TAGGING ALL TEEN SLAYERCELS:
@prettyboislime @we_chillingfosho @loox

I dont know many teen slayers tag them in the fuckin thread boys
we need a fucking snapchat guide, this is a big area in teen slaying and smv barely even fucking touched upon
and snapchat is so different to other social media as well, so we need a fuckin guide

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, ifyouwannabemylover, ballskin and 9 others
Dont have racist usernames

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and thecel
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Indeed low snap score is an easy way to tell someone have no social life tbh. I remember in high school I was so ashamed of my low snap score that I bought some jfl

Anyways spending a lot of time and posting a lot on social medias is a very low iq trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mrinfinityx, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
ig and real life >

• +1
Reactions: litaz and AlexBrown84
Nigga just talk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, AlexBrown84 and TeenAscender
I thought it was self explanatory but I will make a thread for u brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TeenAscender
Where I live almost no one uses snap, so I also don't use it

Bad thing is that, if I get to ever move to another country in the future, gonna be a snapcel

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Indeed low snap score is an easy way to tell someone have no social life tbh. I remember in high school I was so ashamed of my low snap score that I bought some jfl

Anyways spending a lot of time and posting a lot on social medias is a very low iq trait

sad reality

disciplinemaxing and stepping away from social media makes your snap score stay low, so ironically to succeed you must not self-improve.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

EVER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS WOULD SEND EACH OTHER NUDES AND INSANE PRIVATE STORIES ON SNAPCHAT WHILE WE WERE IN THE SIDELINE PLAYING COUNTERSTRIKE

AND SHIT LIKE THAT

we need a fucking snapchat guide, this is a big area in teen slaying and smv barely even fucking touched upon
and snapchat is so different to other social media as well, so we need a fuckin guide
@ArvidGustavsson made a good guide last yr.

https://looksmax.org/threads/teenag...t-your-onetis-prob-not-but-still-read.424650/

Arvid also has an insta one: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-girls-from-instagram-guide-gtfih.304848/

Snap thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/snapchat-guide-2020-basic.226961/
The key is to not be aspie and show ur face (which goes back to step 1 to be gl).

If you're gl and low inhib you can really enjoy success from such apps.

@xefo probabaly has some good tips on this too.

@prettyboislime (my mulatto homie) also has some good tips

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and eyebagcel
You only need Instagram. Snapchat is so 2017

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
there is a guide....

its very easy to get a high snap score

this forum needs a social maxxing subsection so badly looksmaxing is the same pointless topics now we know all we need to know

anyway only tip i have is if ur points are low add like 100 bunch random dead accounts with names like bbbhbbsbaa and spam snaps to all of them for like 20 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and TeenAscender
this forum needs a social maxxing subsection so badly looksmaxing is the same pointless topics now we know all we need to know

anyway only tip i have is if ur points are low add like 100 bunch random dead accounts with names like bbbhbbsbaa and spam snaps to all of them for like 20 minutes

Nigga if you want to post stories for statusmaxxing

GUESS WHAT

You have to actually statusmaxx

Go make money, buy nice car, nice house, fancy trips and vacations, stay in lavish hotels, buy designer clothing, rollies, pop champagne daily

Status maxxing is literally as easy as 1+1... you just have to actually have/do something worthy of status the fuck

• +1
Reactions: litaz

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

AND SHIT LIKE THAT

Just resume this by just be looking in distorted front camera selfie without filters and have a big dick

LMFAO how do I use snap bro?

1 be gl
2 have friend group of gl guys that are nt
3 quick add normal looking bitmojis (no hair dye or weird lipstick just normal blondes and brunettes)
4 post not stories of yourself
5 get replies or reply to the girls stories that add u back in an not way not being weird af
6 be normal
7 be normal and gl

• +1
Reactions: litaz
"This forum" no YOU NEED A GUIDE. You're likely autistic/aspy and want guided instructions for everything, even non-objective social things but that's just not how it works, unfortunately.