this forum's mating habits are contradictory

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
users here keep preaching about evolution and eugneics yet you got boneless subhumans here wanting to breed with boneless subhuman girls so that they can produce more boneless subhuamans.

this doesnt make any sense at all. I understand a guy with top tier bone structure being confident enough to reproduce with a recessed femcel but i dont understand why incels want that too.

Recession is a BAD thing and it needs to completely disappear from the human race. Personally, i want girls that MOG me in every aspect simply because im aware that im genetic trash so i need a girl to be as good as possible kinda like my oneitis. From experience, better looking girls are more merciful to me but still merciless overall.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, N1666 and Muad'Dib
one answer: hornieness

do you think any guy would care about a girls ct or jaw development when he is in that state? fuck no a guys instinct is to spread his seed as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: ominion and dna_cel
do you think any guy would care about a girls ct or jaw development when he is in that state? fuck no a guys instinct is to spread his seed as much as possible
i care lol. also, spreading his seed as much possible is just a cope invented by coomers

i care lol. also, spreading his seed as much possible is just a cope invented by coomers
caring is low t, females care cause they get pregnant for 9 months and have to raise that baby

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
what do you mean, this has been the strat since day 1

less so now because you need consent but humans are designed to spread their genes as far as possible

caring is low t, females care cause they get pregnant for 9 months and have to raise that baby
im not attracted to women with worse bones than mine buddy sorry

humans are meant to fuck with their oneitisi til they die
then why do i want to fuck every foid i see on the street

doesn't compute

modern soyciety just limits a man's ability to spread his genes and here you are eating that jew shit up