This gal at work doesn't like me but I don't know why?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I would think she didn't like me because she is kind of aloof towards me. I think she finds me repulsive. She is aloof with most people anyway, but she seems extra unfriendly with me.

Some times she stares at me. The other gals like me, and they talk to me. She never talks to me . When I ordered some food during break the other day, she walked towards me like she was going to hand it to me, but then proceeded to put it on the counter. When I told her "thank you" she just replied "mhmmm".

I don't see why she is this way towards me . I do find her attractive, but she is only 17 years old and I think she is a bit young for me in that way. I don't do anything. The other girls her age treat me like a human being. I just don't see why she acts this way. Is it because I remind her of her father?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Have you been checking her out or she catches you staring or something? Maybe she feels you are creepy for being attracted to her.

Have you been checking her out or she catches you staring or something? Maybe she feels you are creepy for being attracted to her.
No, I don't do that.