This girl is snapchatting me ALL DAY

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
So I escalated with a girl at work and got her snapchat.
I'm playing it cool, I will wait hours before I reply but man she opens them instantly and is sending shit all day long.
I like her don't get me wrong, but she has a boyfriend and I'm not about to get friendzoned(been there)

Important to note is she has never even mentioned her boyfriend once or that she has one at all. I know for a fact that she lives with her boyfriend

How TF do you deal with this situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Just another whore for the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, GetShrekt, turkproducer and 4 others
Wish I knew. I also snap a girl, leave her on delivered for like 40 mins often, but she replies instantly and writes long texts. Too high inhib to ask her out tho, but still gonna do.

Don’t know about a girl who already has a boyfriend. If you escalate with her you’ll cuck another guy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Carolus
make her your fuckbuddy thats it nothing more nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
turn your maps on and don’t open her snaps, this will make her keep checking your maps and she’ll know you’re active and just ignoring her

this drives them absolutely insane lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Carolus
turn your maps on and don’t open her snaps, this will make her keep checking your maps and she’ll know you’re active and just ignoring her

only for good looking guys :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Wish I knew. I also snap a girl, leave her on delivered for like 40 mins often, but she replies instantly and writes long texts. Too high inhib to ask her out tho, but still gonna do.

Don’t know about a girl who already has a boyfriend. If you escalate with her you’ll cuck another guy
Don't care about cucking another guy

Whatever you say Chad. Then what, how long do you ignore the hoe? I'm working with her again on sunday

Whatever you say Chad. Then what, how long do you ignore the hoe? I'm working with her again on sunday
not to long just enough for her to mention that you’re a slow replier when u see her at work, or maybe open her snaps and take within 10-20 minutes to reply

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Sometimes I wait 15 min other times like 2-4 hours tbh

Haven't tried that but will, maybe tmrw
i’m usually like that as well

once u can find that girl that still makes u want to reply asap after a week or 2 of talking, she’s worth trying for

• +1
Unless you're a chad, it's pointless to string along, unless you enjoy being a beta orbiter lol. If she didn't tell you she had a BF and shows no romantic interest in you, chances are she only sees you as a friend so there's no point in continuing the interaction...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and Carolus
i’m usually like that as well

once u can find that girl that still makes u want to reply asap after a week or 2 of talking, she’s worth trying for
I want to reply fast but I know it's the wrong move

yeah gonna see after a couple weeks if I still want to reply fast

• +1
ok but pinv or cope

girls love attention

• +1
So I escalated with a girl at work and got her snapchat.
I'm playing it cool, I will wait hours before I reply but man she opens them instantly and is sending shit all day long.
I like her don't get me wrong, but she has a boyfriend and I'm not about to get friendzoned(been there)

Important to note is she has never even mentioned her boyfriend once or that she has one at all. I know for a fact that she lives with her boyfriend

How TF do you deal with this situation?
Expose her as a whore to her boyfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel, GetShrekt and 3 others
Unless you're a chad, it's pointless to string along, unless you enjoy being a beta orbiter lol. If she didn't tell you she had a BF and shows no romantic interest in you, chances are she only sees you as a friend so there's no point in continuing the interaction...
she's admitted to stalking my socials and lowkey flirts with me. If I get other signals I will back off

she's admitted to stalking my socials and lowkey flirts with me. If I get other signals I will back off
She can just be doing this for attention lol.. How long have you known her?

• +1
She can just be doing this for attention lol.. How long have you known her?
''she could do this she could do that'' I fucking know bro I'm not delusional. I'm just seeing where it goes

known her for like barely a month

penis in v

otherwise you’re just a dancing monkey, she lets you hit with minimal effort if she’s truly attracted to you?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12234 and Carolus
penis in v

otherwise you’re just a dancing monkey, she lets you hit with minimal effort if she’s truly attracted to you?
yeah sorry bro I haven't had a chance to fuck her on the pavement at work. Will try next week :lul:
you're right though. If it doesn't escalate fast it's over

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, turkproducer and Deleted member 12234
''she could do this she could do that'' I fucking know bro I'm not delusional. I'm just seeing where it goes

known her for like barely a month

penis in v

Too true. This shit happened to me within 2-3 weeks of starting that job lol. https://looksmax.org/threads/beta-normie-used-to-cockblock-me-at-work-storytime.406862/#post-6763793

But tbh this dude still has time but I highly doubt it she'll fuck if she has a bf unless he's a chad... or unless she's just promiscuous..

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and turkproducer
  • +1
@one job away @triggered
she’s sent me like 3 snaps in 3 hours(1h interval between them) lol

I haven’t even opened them

• +1
@one job away @triggered

:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 14677
@one job away @triggered

Be cold for a while. Then very affectionate. Coke again. Then very affectionate. They love that shit. But he upfront as well. Like don’t hide that you want to fck her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Carolus
yugo chad pilled again @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Crazy shit yo but did I ever tell you about the time my buddy @Baldingman1998 made sushi? Yeah, @lutte took him to a sushi place for his birthday and he didn't want to go, but he turned out he LOVED it, man. But it's like 10 bucks a su-sho in one of them places, so @Baldingman1998 figures, "Hey, how hard can it be to roll up some raw food in seaweed," right? As it turns out, it's hard. Now, they say that experience is the best teacher, and experience taught @Baldingman1998 that if you ever eat three pounds of raw chicken, it kills you. Now luckily, @Baldingman1998 's brain went into self-defense mode and started shutting organs down to head the chicken off at the pass, and @TsarTsar444 and @Tony were able to get 'em out before his heart stopped. But to this day, @Baldingman1998 has no sensation in his right foot, and doesn't recognize his own brother @SubhumanCurrycel no more.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and Carolus
Crazy shit yo but did I ever tell you about the time my buddy @Baldingman1998 made sushi? Yeah, @lutte took him to a sushi place for his birthday and he didn't want to go, but he turned out he LOVED it, man. But it's like 10 bucks a su-sho in one of them places, so @Baldingman1998 figures, "Hey, how hard can it be to roll up some raw food in seaweed," right? As it turns out, it's hard. Now, they say that experience is the best teacher, and experience taught @Baldingman1998 that if you ever eat three pounds of raw chicken, it kills you. Now luckily, @Baldingman1998 's brain went into self-defense mode and started shutting organs down to head the chicken off at the pass, and @TsarTsar444 and @Tony were able to get 'em out before his heart stopped. But to this day, @Baldingman1998 has no sensation in his right foot, and doesn't recognize his own brother @SubhumanCurrycel no more.
Also this reminds me of the time me and @BalkanPig made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over, either; he somehow managed to fall under his own.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Also this reminds me of the time me and @BalkanPig made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over, either; he somehow managed to fall under his own.
Bro i died in your arms,you couldn't save me,mower blade took my lower half and i bled to death
Polish 20211013 135407419

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
I hate snapchat, because someone is always sending something every 5 minutes, and it's rude to not open or reply.
With whatsapp, people will send at least semi important messages, instead of some picture of their yawning face like: ''bored, entertain me someone'' or GN GN GN GM GM GM... :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Carolus
I hate snapchat, because someone is always sending something every 5 minutes, and it's rude to not open or reply.
With whatsapp, people will send at least semi important messages, instead of some picture of their yawning face like: ''bored, entertain me someone'' or GN GN GN GM GM GM... :feelsuhh:
This one sends whole length paragraphs tbh
Who cares if it's rude to not open? I got a life to live the hoe can wait. If they got a problem with that good riddance

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
This one sends whole length paragraphs tbh
Who cares if it's rude to not open? I got a life to live the hoe can wait. If they got a problem with that good riddance
That's how many loners once thought, and then ended up having nothing. People do care, and want you to reply to their stupid messages.