This girl won’t leave me alone

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
17,992
Reputation
28,173
1st Incident: Friend makes a joke about dating some obese whale. This ugly black bitch replies “ @Pretty are you gonna have that.” Keep in mind she’s fat too.

2nd Incident: Were in class and my teachers on about Andrew Tate. She goes on to say none of the boys in the class would believe Andrew Tate as we’re all gentleman and care for women. She SHOUTS OUTLOUD “ idk about @Pretty ” Literally implying I’m sexist and mean to women infront of our teacher there’s no need.

3rd Incident: She kept giggling towards me idk what It’s about but it’s been going on for 3 days. I got tired of it we go back and forth calls me a prick friend defends me. I leave school early and I swear to god she follows me to the fucking school gates
 
The red one, not the blue.
 
If I posted her face on this forum you guys would be surprised on how such a creature could have such confidence
 
what grade of primary school are you in?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Cope
You’re alone 24/7 experiencing delusions and fantasies. It’s over for you
 
If I posted her face on this forum you guys would be surprised on how such a creature could have such confidence
Always the ugly girls who bark the loudest, the stacys in my school are quiet while the ltb landwhales make all the noise.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Similar threads

pablobarrios123
Replies
28
Views
117
itsover74
itsover74
RandomAutist
Replies
2
Views
32
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels
valentine
Replies
6
Views
73
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
vaylenvislays
Replies
6
Views
52
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
moonx
Replies
0
Views
25
moonx
moonx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top