This guy gets to fuck my oneitis's sister. GTFIH

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
(Faggot on the back):

4CC2rKe.jpg

This is what that skater guy I posted some weeks ago actually looks like without hat. Look at this perfect frauding he did to make himself look like a slayer:

4zQR3Ts.jpg

I can't believe this fag gets to fuck this girl
cFPIf3s.jpg
And not only that, but she also LOVES him and calls him 'BAE' and 'Mine' on fb. It's inconceivable. JBF is so legit.

FUUUUCK wasting 2 weeks obsessing over this subhuman. FUUUCK. I should have known something was wrong from the fact that hid his eye area in all of his pics.

And now I'm getting mad with the possiblity that my oneitis has similar taste. Just imagine if she lost her virginity to some subhuman too and I could have been her first if I was reckless enough to try again with her.

How can I possibly cope with the possibility that she fucked someone uglier than me and that I did have a chance at some point? What if the persoality I displayed was really that bad that she would be turned off?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
It's useless to get emotional about this. He's an utter subhuman...doesn't deserve your attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lol at that eye area. Never began
its over.

• +1
(Faggot on the back):

4CC2rKe.jpg

This is what that skater guy I posted some weeks ago actually looks like without hat. Look at this perfect frauding he did to make himself look like a slayer:

4zQR3Ts.jpg

cFPIf3s.jpg
And not only that, but she also LOVES him and calls him 'BAE' and 'Mine' on fb. It's inconceivable. JBF is so legit.

FUUUUCK wasting 2 weeks obsessing over this subhuman. FUUUCK. I should have known something was wrong from the fact that hid his eye area in all of his pics.

And now I'm getting mad with the possiblity that my oneitis has similar taste. Just imagine if she lost her virginity to some subhuman too and I could have been her first if I was reckless enough to try again with her.

How can I possibly cope with the possibility that she fucked someone uglier than me and that I did have a chance at some point? What if the persoality I displayed was really that bad that she would be turned off?
His eyebrows made me lol XD

• +1
Life fuel. Its not over tbh

• +1
It's useless to get emotional about this. He's an utter subhuman...doesn't deserve your attention

I was scammed. He scammed us. He convinced us he is a slayer. How can I cope for the possibility that my oneitis fucks subhumans too?
Life fuel. Its not over tbh

Low T attracts low E confirmed
His eyebrows made me lol XD

It's so incomprehensible how he managed to pull her. She legit mogs him in every way

• +1
  • +1
U look better don't worry bro

Yes but how can I cope with the fact that I could have had a chance with her and I screwed up? Just imagine if her first was a subhuman too.

• +1
Yes but how can I cope with the fact that I could have had a chance with her and I screwed up? Just imagine if her first was a subhuman too.
But bro that was her sister not her . You tried your best and she didn't want you. Plus she was a bitch Nyway

• +1
Just be tall bro.

• +1
But bro that was her sister not her . You tried your best and she didn't want you. Plus she was a bitch Nyway

Sisters can have similar preferences you know. What if I screwed up with bad personality? What if I was a good catch to her lookswise? I can't cope for being cucked by a cuck
Just be tall bro.

He is not even tall.

• +1
Sisters can have similar preferences you know. What if I screwed up with bad personality? What if I was a good catch to her lookswise? I can't cope for being cucked by a cuck
It's probably cuz he is tall n white tbh

• +1
(Faggot on the back):

4CC2rKe.jpg

4zQR3Ts.jpg

cFPIf3s.jpg

S U I F U E L my oneitis talks with unaware subhumans all the time jfl it's over

• +1
cFPIf3s.jpg

XD

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
24586.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and Ritalincel
This thread is from 2018 my bad niggas

• JFL