This Guy Is The Ultimate Looksmaxxer (BILLIONAIRE Looksmax User Bryan Johnson GTFIH, Rate His Routine, Will He Ascend?)

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
Nobody on this forum is looksmaxxing as hard as this billionaire. He has a whole team of scientists monitoring his organs 24/7 to help him looksmax.
Tech mogul Bryan Johnson, 45, ‘spends $2 million per year to get 18-year-old body’
bryan-johnson-55.jpg

This link has his whole routine, workout, and stats etc, check it out, it's insane. https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.co/ He's on some form of testosterone
I'm mirin his dedication to looksmaxxing tbh, he should be our hero. Mf took it upon himself to set the record straight and give us the ultimate looksmax routine, he should become a mod here and do an AMA. All of it is based on the latest cutting edge research by the way.

Here's his skincare routine, it mogs the entire forum.
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Multi Spectral Imaging
  • Autofluorescence
  • Merz
DAILY PROTOCOL
  • Face wash
  • Other active creams
  • Vit C, E, ferulic, B3, azelaic etc
  • Cerave am face
  • Cerave body
  • Cerave pm face
  • Tretinoin .1%
  • UVA+B mineral sunscreen
  • UV environmental filters
WEEKLY PROTOCOL
  • Total body multi-wavelength IPL
  • Total body laser (532nm + 1064nm)
  • Micro-pulsed laser
  • Whole body LED
And here's the supplements he takes, JFL.
Upon waking
w/Dinner
Before bed
Other
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 30mL daily
  • Pea Protein, 29 grams daily
  • Dark Chocolate, 15 grams
  • Rapamycin 13mg, bi-weekly (Rx)
  • Testesterone 2mg patch 6x weekly
  • B12 methylcobalamin 1x/wk
He takes lycopene and other carotenoids, he's clearly Thom Strijd-pilled and is trying to Strijdmax.
Deletethis3

His hairmaxxing routine
PROTOCOL
  • Custom hair formulation (minoxidil 5% + some other goodies we’re trying out)
  • PRP
  • Laser cap
  • Dutasteride injections (1x/month)
  • Microneedling
His sleepmaxxing routine
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Blacked out room
  • Same bedtime daily
  • Sleep alone
  • Blue light blocking glasses
  • 1 hr downtime before bed
  • Temp controlled mattress
His diet.
Three meals daily: Super Veggie and Nutty Pudding, and a third that varies and consists of vegetables, nuts, seeds, and berries. Each has been methodically crafted based on gold standard scientific evidence for optimal nutrition. They continue to be modified at the introduction of new evidence.

Upon waking: The Green Giant

Morning pills

Super Veggie

• Black lentils, 300 grams (weighed cooked)
  • Broccoli (head+stalk), 250 grams
  • Cauliflower. 150 grams
  • Shiitake or Maitake Mushrooms, 50 grams
  • Garlic, 1 clove
  • Ginger Root, 3 grams
  • Lime, 1
  • Cumin, 1 Tbsp
  • Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Tbsp
  • Hemp Seeds, 1 Tbsp
  • After prep, drizzle 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recently been springkling 1 Tbsp of 100% dark chocolate to dish
(All organic)
Super Veggie Preparation instructions

• Weigh vegetables. Place broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms (maitake or shiitake), ginger and garlic in boiling water*. Boil until tender (7-9 min). Steaming is also acceptable.
  • You can choose to blend or keep whole pieces.
  • Blend in a high-speed blender place 1 Tbsp of dried cumin, 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 fresh Lime, cooked black lentils, the strained cooked vegetables, and blend until it becomes thick soup. Can also serve as the picture above.
  • If needed add some of the vegetable water (or steaming water) to thin out the texture.
  • Top with hemp seeds.

Prepared correctly, taste should be an easy and smooth tasting veggie hummus. No smell/taste of garlic.

I season it with NuSalt (potassium chloride).

Nutty Pudding

50-100 mL Malk Almond Milk
3 Tbsp ground macadamia nuts
2 tsp of ground walnuts
1 tsp of ground flaxseed (seed that is ground into flour)
1/2 brazil nut
1 Tbsp non dutched cocoa
1 tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
1 cup blueberries/raspberries/strawberries (your choice)
3 cherries
2 oz freshly squeezed pomegranate juice

Nutty Pudding Preparation instructions

• Add 50-100 mL Malk Almond/Macadamia Milk based upon desired consistency.
  • Add walnuts, macadamia nuts, ground flax seeds (highest nutritional value to buy seeds and grind)
  • Add cocoa, sunflower lecithin, cinnamon
  • Add 3 cherries, 1/2 cup of berries (save half for topping) & pomegranate juice
  • Mix on high for 3 or 4 minutes
  • Pour into a dish.
  • Let sit, then add the rest of the berries
  • Typically will also add 30-60 grams of pea protein
BY THE NUMBERS
  • 1,977 calories daily
  • ~24% Caloric Restriction
  • Vegan
  • 70+lbs of veggies monthly
  • 100+ pills daily

MEASUREMENTS
  • Blood, stool, saliva, urine
  • MRI, Ultrasound, other

ROUTINE
  • Green Giant + 54 pills
  • One hour workout
  • Super Veggie
  • Skin/oral/hair/eye care
  • Travel to work
  • Nutty Pudding
  • Third dish + 34 pills

MISCONCEPTIONS
  • Veganism and Caloric Restriction make you frail
SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL
  • Goal is perfect nutrition
  • Scientific evidence + measurement
  • Near immediately awareness
  • 104 supplements daily
  • Vitamins and minerals
  • Senolytics
Apparently he's vegan. JFL at him looksmaxxing this hard and then ruining it by being a vegan. That's probably why he looks so unimpressive tbh, his appearance reminds of those infamous gaunt vegan examples.
67001113-11679715-image-m-9_1674748412140.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-12-15-at-2.29.55-PM.png

He's 45, looksmaxxes harder than anybody else on the planet and still mogged into oblivion by 60 year old Brad Pitt
brad-pitt-attends-the-premiere-of-20th-century-foxs--square.jpg

source.gif

The billionaire did every looksmax in the book but it wasn't enough to compensate for the looksmin from the fact that he's a fucking vegan.
risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, asterosprite, Iblamejordan and 47 others
Suifuel at a literal billionaire being a bigger retard than I am.
We let these people run the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, asterosprite, Joe Rogancel and 22 others
The amount of money he spends in "looksmaxxing" in 1 year is prolly the total amount of money most people make in their entire life wagelslaving

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, Joe Rogancel, Giant Haystacks and 16 others
Based af

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Joe Rogancel, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
He's vegan? no wonder he looked so off to me, shitty undertones and ghostly pale skin. His physique is decent I suppose shirtless but considering how much stuff he does you would expect at least henry cavil's body.

Being vegan is such a fucking meme that a billionaire can commit to dozens of random supplements and routines but still look like shit because he doesn't eat eggs, meat, dairy and ghee/butter/lard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, iabsolvejordan, Joe Rogancel and 18 others
He's vegan? no wonder he looked so off to me, shitty undertones and ghostly pale skin. His physique is decent I suppose shirtless but considering how much stuff he does you would expect at least henry cavil's body.

Being vegan is such a fucking meme that a billionaire can commit to dozens of random supplements and routines but still look like shit because he doesn't eat eggs, milk, dairy and ghee/butter/lard
Never understood why anyone would think it's beneficial to cut out eggs from diet. Being vegan is such a joke

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 25245, callisto and 1 other person
3B938AE2 04ED 4C74 A10D 4F123D0800BC

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
all this work just to be a low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Agendum, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
why doesnt he hire researchers to find out OP strategies

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 23695
overkill. At this point he is probably questioning himself everytime he takes little more or less than his daily recommend dose of supplements. :lul:

Looksmaxing should be done to get socializing effects - either with foids or other people.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
was miring hard until you said he was vegan :lul:

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, futuregigamogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
what a sad sad man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Deleted member 25245, ang3l and 4 others
tbh he could get any girl he wants just from status but the fact that hes still an autistic looksmaxxer just proves that true happiness can never be found in the material realm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, lilith, garoupilled_ and 7 others
tbh he could get any girl he wants just from status but the fact that hes still an autistic looksmaxxer just proves that true happiness can never be found in the material realm.
he’s not doing it for women he clearly wants to “escape death” as shown by his youtube videos, jfl at trying to escape the inevitable. Imagine he does all this just to die at 80 like most people do

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Johanjohan, Tasty17 and 7 others
he’s not doing it for women he clearly wants to “escape death” as shown by his youtube videos, jfl at trying to escape the inevitable. Imagine he does all this just to die at 80 like most people do
i mean its the same conclusion for me - he wants to escape death bc hes so attached to the things he has in this material world. he's afraid of losing the things that he thinks make him happy.

im just saying this as a counterexample for people who think money gets you happiness tbh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, garoupilled_, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Never understood why anyone would think it's beneficial to cut out eggs from diet. Being vegan is such a joke
He definitely can find grass fed drug free animal products of superior quality. No wonder he takes shitton of supplements just to compensate for his inferior diet.
Even worse some random nigger will shoot him in the alley or drunk driver hitting him to death
i mean its the same conclusion for me - he wants to escape death bc hes so attached to the things he has in this material world. he's afraid of losing the things that he thinks make him happy.

im just saying this as a counterexample for people who think money gets you happiness tbh
i think he would want to prolong his prime. I would rather live 50 years in my physical prime rather than living 100-150 years.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TITUS and 1 other person

Being vegan is such a fucking meme that a billionaire can commit to dozens of random supplements and routines but still look like shit because he doesn't eat eggs, meat, dairy and ghee/butter/lard
Vegans are unhealthy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 23695
litereally could eat ribeyes and wagyu every day and eats fucking plants jfl over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23695
So, can any of you reduce his routine to a thing manageable for everyone, like top 5 supplements and whatnot.

I just do tret and moisturizer for skin, any more than that is too much of a time expenditure for me with minimal additional benefits.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and Yerico7
So, can any of you reduce his routine to a thing manageable for everyone, like top 5 supplements and whatnot.

I just do tret and moisturizer for skin, any more than that is too much of a time expenditure for me with minimal additional benefits.
Whole foods (red meat, eggs, milk, cheese, butter) vitamin c, beta caretone, msm, lycopene from supplements or food

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23695
vegan = retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23695
No collagen over

This is one huge black pill, all of this and he still look like an oldcel.

Great thread btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 23695
This nigga could own his own farm and have the meat and animal products locally produced yet he still becomes vegan...

• +1
Reactions: skeet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MadTwatter and 1 other person
Not a single bimax, implant etc. JFL at this retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23695
Looks dogshit, clearly OCD dude and has that "faggot tret" glow lmao

• +1
Anyone else notice literally all vegas look weak as shit (unhealthy and pale) and have long hair? I'm yet to see a vegan with short, masculine haircut. All of them look like weak metalfag homos you bullied at school and would still bully JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23695 and BrahminBoss
He is a homosexual who paints his nails lol

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23695
No looksmaxxing for your gravity-induced philtrum elongation LMAOOOOO

Looks like a fucking old lesbian yuck. Zero attraction from prime-pussy zoomer foids. They would rather fuck roided out, red-skinned Rich Piana wannabe at this point.

interesting how he's acting on studies that his billionaire buddies rigged to make money (a lot of it off him apparently). I do respect his looksmax choices tho - for the very small chance that he is not lying or omitting any sinister occult practices which many rich dudes with fear of death do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23695
interesting how he's acting on studies that his billionaire buddies rigged to make money (a lot of it off him apparently). I do respect his looksmax choices tho - for the very small chance that he is not lying or omitting any sinister occult practices which many rich dudes with fear of death do.
Conveniently leaving out his daily infant blood infusion cocktail.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
Whole foods (red meat, eggs, milk, cheese, butter) vitamin c, beta caretone, msm, lycopene from supplements or food
He doesn't take MSM though. It's a cope supplement apparently. And he doesn't take beta carotene either. He takes zeaxanthin instead

Injectable dutasteride wtf

@max_frisch @DHTrash

Muh money makes you happy.

• Hmm...
What's his test dose?

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 23695
You can have all the (((doctors))) in the world but if they're types of doctors that would recommend veganism or the covid vaccine they're useless quacks. He needs to eat more raw meat.
Injectable dutasteride wtf

@max_frisch @DHTrash
He definitely had a hair transplant. Not sure why he injects dutasteride though when oral bioavailability is pretty high (60-80%)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23695 and Deleted member 2268
You can have all the (((doctors))) in the world but if they're types of doctors that would recommend veganism or the covid vaccine they're useless quacks. He needs to eat more raw meat.

He definitely had a hair transplant. Not sure why he injects dutasteride though when oral bioavailability is pretty high (60-80%)
Yeah he doesn't even look good for everything he's doing. My protocol is similar but way cheaper and better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and DHTrash
from subhuman to subhuman with a billion dollars and a lot of time to waste

• JFL
Reactions: Zeusus and Deleted member 23695
@JFLateating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Muh money makes you happy.
Well in this case money is allowing him to looksmax better than anyone who ever lived. Imagine the dopamine he feels knowing he's doing everything he can to looksmax as good as possible and age as good as possible. The guy is getting laser, IPL, red light, etc, every single week. His skin is going to be insane in the future

I'm honestly mirin this guy hard, what he's doing is a looksmaxxer's dream. Which makes it even more tragic that he's ruining the whole thing by being a vegan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, GigaAscender and Deleted member 17872
Mirin effort. Jfl at low vegan iq. Jaw looks uncanny. Most of his routine is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and Deleted member 2268
Well in this case money is allowing him to looksmax better than anyone who ever lived. Imagine the dopamine he feels knowing he's doing everything he can to looksmax as good as possible and age as good as possible. The guy is getting laser, IPL, red light, etc, every single week. His skin is going to be insane in the future

I'm honestly mirin this guy hard, what he's doing is a looksmaxxer's dream. Which makes it even more tragic that he's ruining the whole thing by being a vegan
You are mentally insane.

You are mentally insane.
I mean his routine is crazy. I'm mostly mirin in the sense that it will be interesting to see how much he manages to ascend performing every looksmax in the book

I mean his routine is crazy. I'm mostly mirin in the sense that it will be interesting to see how much he manages to ascend performing every looksmax in the book
90% of this routine isn’t looksmaxxing.

It’s just anti aging and healthmaxxing.

Looksmaxxing would be steroids, surgeries, LL, etc

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Looks like a tranny

He could have done better he just rtt maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and GigaAscender
Apparently he's vegan. JFL at him looksmaxxing this hard and then ruining it by being a vegan. That's probably why he looks so unimpressive tbh, his appearance reminds of those infamous gaunt vegan examples.
The billionaire did every looksmax in the book but it wasn't enough to compensate for the looksmin from the fact that he's a fucking vegan.
You've provided zero evidence that his diet is a looksmin, and he looks better than at least 90% of men his age, health-wise.

tbf when I went vegetarian for almost a year for my health (not because I don't like eating meat) all the videos I had of myself my skin was glowing. now I'm pretty sure I look paler so I've been taking beta carotene. I think him looking pale/gaunt is him being 45 and having particular white guy genetics.

• Woah
Massive reality check, proves that even billionaires can be autistic and wealth doesn't change a person

on the topic of everyone dunking on veganism, to be fair, the primal human didn't eat as much meat as we do nowadays, and it was more of a diverse, high fiber diet of vegetables and nuts and shit. taking down an animal was likely a rarer event (depending on location), in which case they consumed all the organs and blood and bone marrow and whatnot. completely different than the way we consume meat nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and Chinlet Ascension