This Guy Is The Ultimate Looksmaxxer (BILLIONAIRE Looksmax User Bryan Johnson GTFIH, Rate His Routine, Will He Ascend?)

Interesting stuff, but I got a weird feeling watching that first video. The image of this passionless, low-energy guy, speaking about all of his extensive supplements and cooking routines like it's an accounting process, while walking around his bland, empty-looking house, really gave me the vibe of someone with something important missing from his life. It would probably be miserable living his lifestyle, with no spontaneity allowed at all. I can appreciate that he is doing this as a kind of research project, though.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23695 and 1 other person
The dude takes so much pills it's like he's running a big pharma experiment in his body (maybe he is, and that's where the money come from). Actually, that would make sense combined with veganism since they would want to show him off as a specimen of their perfectly healthy plant consumer.
Obviously he's not gonna be doing well and exercise, if he does it, will only accelerate the deterioration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
Mirin his dedication tbh

• +1
Interesting stuff, but I got a weird feeling watching that first video. The image of this passionless, low-energy guy, speaking about all of his extensive supplements and cooking routines like it's an accounting process, while walking around his bland, empty-looking house, really gave me the vibe of someone with something important missing from his life. It would probably be miserable living his lifestyle, with no spontaneity allowed at all. I can appreciate that he is doing this as a kind of research project, though.
Yup, the gay dude is coping big time about not being able to look like a cute twink anymore and get hunky guys at fag clubs to poz his ass

• Sleep alone
only thing I needed to know.

if I'm not waking up/going to sleep in a pile of ebony girls I don't want to wake up at all.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Niklaus Mikaelson
The dude takes so much pills it's like he's running a big pharma experiment in his body (maybe he is, and that's where the money come from). Actually, that would make sense combined with veganism since they would want to show him off as a specimen of their perfectly healthy plant consumer.
Obviously he's not gonna be doing well and exercise, if he does it, will only accelerate the deterioration.
He does exercise, a lot. Read his regimen

tbf when I went vegetarian for almost a year for my health (not because I don't like eating meat) all the videos I had of myself my skin was glowing. now I'm pretty sure I look paler so I've been taking beta carotene. I think him looking pale/gaunt is him being 45 and having particular white guy genetics.
Have you seen all those vegan deterioration videos? This guy reminds me of them. Even though he's in good shape, he still has this "vegan" look to him that makes him look unhealthy in a way

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can somebody with the patience to sit through 2 hours of his content plz link where he talks about the dutasteride injections once per month?

Is he using a dutasteride ester or something?
Is he injecting into his scalp or into a muscle?

he’s not doing it for women he clearly wants to “escape death” as shown by his youtube videos, jfl at trying to escape the inevitable. Imagine he does all this just to die at 80 like most people do
he'll probably die at 105+ if he legit does everything known to science to antiagemax :feelshmm:

Can somebody with the patience to sit through 2 hours of his content plz link where he talks about the dutasteride injections once per month?

Is he using a dutasteride ester or something?
Is he injecting into his scalp or into a muscle?
Duta injections are a form of mesotherapy, there are tiny 4mm needles that you can use, you just put the solution into a 1ml syringe and inject it every 1square cm, say 1ml. Some people go wild and do many rapid injections while constantly pressing the plunger.
Hes using regular duta injected into the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
ngl.
I am going to read all of it. And try to pick out the great stuffs, and copy-paste them into my routine.

health maxxing niggas, always dogg on, and mess with muh coffee.

I keep my coffee, always.
1 or 2 cups a day. can't do without out. it's usch an enjoyable moment of the day, the coffee break, and a game off chess on da computer. Good times,

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Looks like a tranny

View attachment 2057016

He could have done better he just rtt maxxed
i dunno why he looks so pale.
while statts claim, the dude is jackup on beta carrotene.
At least he should be orange, red, or yellow than???

"

• Beta carotene 118 mg/dL above reference range"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Nobody on this forum is looksmaxxing as hard as this billionaire. He has a whole team of scientists monitoring his organs 24/7 to help him looksmax.
Tech mogul Bryan Johnson, 45, ‘spends $2 million per year to get 18-year-old body’
bryan-johnson-55.jpg

This link has his whole routine, workout, and stats etc, check it out, it's insane. https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.co/ He's on some form of testosterone
I'm mirin his dedication to looksmaxxing tbh, he should be our hero. Mf took it upon himself to set the record straight and give us the ultimate looksmax routine, he should become a mod here and do an AMA. All of it is based on the latest cutting edge research by the way.

Here's his skincare routine, it mogs the entire forum.
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Multi Spectral Imaging
  • Autofluorescence
  • Merz
DAILY PROTOCOL
  • Face wash
  • Other active creams
  • Vit C, E, ferulic, B3, azelaic etc
  • Cerave am face
  • Cerave body
  • Cerave pm face
  • Tretinoin .1%
  • UVA+B mineral sunscreen
  • UV environmental filters
WEEKLY PROTOCOL
  • Total body multi-wavelength IPL
  • Total body laser (532nm + 1064nm)
  • Micro-pulsed laser
  • Whole body LED
And here's the supplements he takes, JFL.
Upon waking
w/Dinner
Before bed
Other
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 30mL daily
  • Pea Protein, 29 grams daily
  • Dark Chocolate, 15 grams
  • Rapamycin 13mg, bi-weekly (Rx)
  • Testesterone 2mg patch 6x weekly
  • B12 methylcobalamin 1x/wk
He takes lycopene and other carotenoids, he's clearly Thom Strijd-pilled and is trying to Strijdmax.
Deletethis3

His hairmaxxing routine
PROTOCOL
  • Custom hair formulation (minoxidil 5% + some other goodies we’re trying out)
  • PRP
  • Laser cap
  • Dutasteride injections (1x/month)
  • Microneedling
His sleepmaxxing routine
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Blacked out room
  • Same bedtime daily
  • Sleep alone
  • Blue light blocking glasses
  • 1 hr downtime before bed
  • Temp controlled mattress
His diet.
Three meals daily: Super Veggie and Nutty Pudding, and a third that varies and consists of vegetables, nuts, seeds, and berries. Each has been methodically crafted based on gold standard scientific evidence for optimal nutrition. They continue to be modified at the introduction of new evidence.

Upon waking: The Green Giant

Morning pills

Super Veggie

• Black lentils, 300 grams (weighed cooked)
  • Broccoli (head+stalk), 250 grams
  • Cauliflower. 150 grams
  • Shiitake or Maitake Mushrooms, 50 grams
  • Garlic, 1 clove
  • Ginger Root, 3 grams
  • Lime, 1
  • Cumin, 1 Tbsp
  • Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Tbsp
  • Hemp Seeds, 1 Tbsp
  • After prep, drizzle 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recently been springkling 1 Tbsp of 100% dark chocolate to dish
(All organic)
Super Veggie Preparation instructions

• Weigh vegetables. Place broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms (maitake or shiitake), ginger and garlic in boiling water*. Boil until tender (7-9 min). Steaming is also acceptable.
  • You can choose to blend or keep whole pieces.
  • Blend in a high-speed blender place 1 Tbsp of dried cumin, 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 fresh Lime, cooked black lentils, the strained cooked vegetables, and blend until it becomes thick soup. Can also serve as the picture above.
  • If needed add some of the vegetable water (or steaming water) to thin out the texture.
  • Top with hemp seeds.

Prepared correctly, taste should be an easy and smooth tasting veggie hummus. No smell/taste of garlic.

I season it with NuSalt (potassium chloride).

Nutty Pudding

50-100 mL Malk Almond Milk
3 Tbsp ground macadamia nuts
2 tsp of ground walnuts
1 tsp of ground flaxseed (seed that is ground into flour)
1/2 brazil nut
1 Tbsp non dutched cocoa
1 tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
1 cup blueberries/raspberries/strawberries (your choice)
3 cherries
2 oz freshly squeezed pomegranate juice

Nutty Pudding Preparation instructions

• Add 50-100 mL Malk Almond/Macadamia Milk based upon desired consistency.
  • Add walnuts, macadamia nuts, ground flax seeds (highest nutritional value to buy seeds and grind)
  • Add cocoa, sunflower lecithin, cinnamon
  • Add 3 cherries, 1/2 cup of berries (save half for topping) & pomegranate juice
  • Mix on high for 3 or 4 minutes
  • Pour into a dish.
  • Let sit, then add the rest of the berries
  • Typically will also add 30-60 grams of pea protein
BY THE NUMBERS
  • 1,977 calories daily
  • ~24% Caloric Restriction
  • Vegan
  • 70+lbs of veggies monthly
  • 100+ pills daily

MEASUREMENTS
  • Blood, stool, saliva, urine
  • MRI, Ultrasound, other

ROUTINE
  • Green Giant + 54 pills
  • One hour workout
  • Super Veggie
  • Skin/oral/hair/eye care
  • Travel to work
  • Nutty Pudding
  • Third dish + 34 pills

MISCONCEPTIONS
  • Veganism and Caloric Restriction make you frail
SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL
  • Goal is perfect nutrition
  • Scientific evidence + measurement
  • Near immediately awareness
  • 104 supplements daily
  • Vitamins and minerals
  • Senolytics
Apparently he's vegan. JFL at him looksmaxxing this hard and then ruining it by being a vegan. That's probably why he looks so unimpressive tbh, his appearance reminds of those infamous gaunt vegan examples.
67001113-11679715-image-m-9_1674748412140.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-12-15-at-2.29.55-PM.png

He's 45, looksmaxxes harder than anybody else on the planet and still mogged into oblivion by 60 year old Brad Pitt
brad-pitt-attends-the-premiere-of-20th-century-foxs--square.jpg

source.gif

The billionaire did every looksmax in the book but it wasn't enough to compensate for the looksmin from the fact that he's a fucking vegan.
risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

Bro is Bruce Wayne 😻😻🤙🏻🤙🏻

Nobody on this forum is looksmaxxing as hard as this billionaire. He has a whole team of scientists monitoring his organs 24/7 to help him looksmax.
Tech mogul Bryan Johnson, 45, ‘spends $2 million per year to get 18-year-old body’
bryan-johnson-55.jpg

This link has his whole routine, workout, and stats etc, check it out, it's insane. https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.co/ He's on some form of testosterone
I'm mirin his dedication to looksmaxxing tbh, he should be our hero. Mf took it upon himself to set the record straight and give us the ultimate looksmax routine, he should become a mod here and do an AMA. All of it is based on the latest cutting edge research by the way.

MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Multi Spectral Imaging
  • Autofluorescence
  • Merz
DAILY PROTOCOL
  • Face wash
  • Other active creams
  • Cerave am face
  • Cerave body
  • Cerave pm face
  • Tretinoin .1%
WEEKLY PROTOCOL
  • Micro-pulsed laser
  • Whole body LED
Upon waking
w/Dinner
Before bed
Other
He takes lycopene and other carotenoids, he's clearly Thom Strijd-pilled and is trying to Strijdmax.
Deletethis3

His hairmaxxing routine
PROTOCOL
  • PRP
  • Laser cap
  • Microneedling
His sleepmaxxing routine
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Blacked out room
  • Same bedtime daily
  • Sleep alone
His diet.
Three meals daily: Super Veggie and Nutty Pudding, and a third that varies and consists of vegetables, nuts, seeds, and berries. Each has been methodically crafted based on gold standard scientific evidence for optimal nutrition. They continue to be modified at the introduction of new evidence.

Morning pills

Super Veggie

• Cauliflower. 150 grams
  • Garlic, 1 clove
  • Ginger Root, 3 grams
  • Lime, 1
  • Cumin, 1 Tbsp
  • Hemp Seeds, 1 Tbsp
(All organic)

• Weigh vegetables. Place broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms (maitake or shiitake), ginger and garlic in boiling water*. Boil until tender (7-9 min). Steaming is also acceptable.
  • Blend in a high-speed blender place 1 Tbsp of dried cumin, 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 fresh Lime, cooked black lentils, the strained cooked vegetables, and blend until it becomes thick soup. Can also serve as the picture above.
  • If needed add some of the vegetable water (or steaming water) to thin out the texture.
  • Top with hemp seeds.

Prepared correctly, taste should be an easy and smooth tasting veggie hummus. No smell/taste of garlic.

Nutty Pudding

2 tsp of ground walnuts
1/2 brazil nut
1 Tbsp non dutched cocoa
1 tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
3 cherries

• Add walnuts, macadamia nuts, ground flax seeds (highest nutritional value to buy seeds and grind)
  • Add 3 cherries, 1/2 cup of berries (save half for topping) & pomegranate juice
  • Pour into a dish.
BY THE NUMBERS
  • 1,977 calories daily
  • Vegan
  • 100+ pills daily

MEASUREMENTS
  • MRI, Ultrasound, other

ROUTINE
  • Green Giant + 54 pills
  • One hour workout
  • Super Veggie
  • Travel to work
  • Nutty Pudding
  • Third dish + 34 pills

MISCONCEPTIONS
SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL
  • 104 supplements daily
  • Vitamins and minerals
  • Senolytics
Apparently he's vegan. JFL at him looksmaxxing this hard and then ruining it by being a vegan. That's probably why he looks so unimpressive tbh, his appearance reminds of those infamous gaunt vegan examples.

He's 45, looksmaxxes harder than anybody else on the planet and still mogged into oblivion by 60 year old Brad Pitt

source.gif

The billionaire did every looksmax in the book but it wasn't enough to compensate for the looksmin from the fact that he's a fucking vegan.

thanks that you posted his blueprint,very interesting.
He could benefit from surgerymaxxing maybe :feelsez:

• +1
Massive reality check, proves that even billionaires can be autistic and wealth doesn't change a person

on the topic of everyone dunking on veganism, to be fair, the primal human didn't eat as much meat as we do nowadays, and it was more of a diverse, high fiber diet of vegetables and nuts and shit. taking down an animal was likely a rarer event (depending on location), in which case they consumed all the organs and blood and bone marrow and whatnot. completely different than the way we consume meat nowadays
I think there's a big difference between eating a little meat vs eating no meat at all. I think it's crucial for health and looks to at least eat some meat

Wtf some little pills, skin cream and a little laser - billionaire looksmaxxing would surgeries

• JFL
Guy looks like a creep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Deleted member 23695
lol looks like shit tbh

• +1
mogged to suicide by this 50 year old ricecock Chang
6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
tbf when I went vegetarian for almost a year for my health (not because I don't like eating meat) all the videos I had of myself my skin was glowing. now I'm pretty sure I look paler so I've been taking beta carotene. I think him looking pale/gaunt is him being 45 and having particular white guy genetics.
I'm just stunned by how pale he is despite eating so many vegetables and taking carotenoids. He has no undertone at all, he looks like one of those white marble statues, or a corpse. He looks like he's cold to the touch.
bryan-johnson-comp-1.jpg

I think vegatables helps undertone a bit but I suspect meat is necessary for warm color as well

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
He’s vegan. JFL

take anything this retard spews with a grain of salt. He doesn’t deserve those fucking billions. Looksmaxxes harder than anyone and still looks like shit

• +1
no amount of money for idiocy lol

• JFL
Saviour of Prettyboys

he looks ugly and old, plain and simple. pale skin, thin lips, long faggy hair like some old dyke lesbian. just cringe.

BASED RICE MOGGER
Now that's youthmaxxing!!!!
It's unfair, to compare skin-agepill of:
rice skin genetics, with white people skin genetics.

because, genetic skin differences between the 2, causing asians to keep naturally more collagen and easticity (etc.) with age.

bryan-johnson-55.jpg

MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Multi Spectral Imaging
  • Autofluorescence
  • Merz
DAILY PROTOCOL
  • Face wash
  • Other active creams
  • Cerave am face
  • Cerave body
  • Cerave pm face
  • Tretinoin .1%
WEEKLY PROTOCOL
  • Micro-pulsed laser
  • Whole body LED
Upon waking
w/Dinner
Before bed
Other
Deletethis3

His hairmaxxing routine
PROTOCOL
  • PRP
  • Laser cap
  • Microneedling
His sleepmaxxing routine
MEASUREMENT PROTOCOL
  • Blacked out room
  • Same bedtime daily
  • Sleep alone
His diet.

Morning pills

Super Veggie

• Cauliflower. 150 grams
  • Garlic, 1 clove
  • Ginger Root, 3 grams
  • Lime, 1
  • Cumin, 1 Tbsp
  • Hemp Seeds, 1 Tbsp
(All organic)

• Top with hemp seeds.

Nutty Pudding

2 tsp of ground walnuts
1/2 brazil nut
1 Tbsp non dutched cocoa
1 tsp sunflower lecithin
1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
3 cherries

• Pour into a dish.
BY THE NUMBERS
  • 1,977 calories daily
  • Vegan
  • 100+ pills daily

MEASUREMENTS
  • MRI, Ultrasound, other

ROUTINE
  • Green Giant + 54 pills
  • One hour workout
  • Super Veggie
  • Travel to work
  • Nutty Pudding
  • Third dish + 34 pills

MISCONCEPTIONS
SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL
  • 104 supplements daily
  • Vitamins and minerals
  • Senolytics

source.gif

you forget the main reason he does this isnt to looksmax but to extend his life, although eating vegan is fucking retarded and hiring bluepilled scientists

Imagine spending millions just to get mogged by the average guy that eats eggs for breakfast