this guy is very hot (to women), and is the ideal male in 2022 (to women)

I agree he's attractive (to women) but not chadlite. If he had a less bulbous nose and better eyes he would be chadlite. Also zygos 404

He's clearly your type which is why you're overrating him
Yes im aware, but im trying to coax more replies asserting his averageness so I can view him cognitively as more accessible

How tf do you know he has herpes?

And hes a chadlite.good for his face not his philosophy interests
@Xangsane mogs him
xangsane is a chadlite
this guy is htn

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 19551
thats how reality works
I don't understand people that bash PSL. It's obviously a hyper idealized standard. Ofc you don't need to be giga perfect to get girls or have halo, but this forum is spot on about the fact that 80% of it is ethnic phenotype and craniofacial development

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18582
he would probably clean house on tinder to the degree of a chad. guys with wayyyyy less bones do really good with good coloring. Since he even has a jawline the guy will do amazing. soft features are crucial
I agree. Sometimes I feel like slight imperfections on good looking guys make them more approachable to women and thus more swipes

this guy is chadlite

Hes psl 6.25
no slop slinger

he has high appeal to younger girls, and probably a ton of them. but psl wise hes not high psl. maybe high smv but not psl. thers a difference. psl is objective and objectively he has cuckish oveersized eyes and is a little recessed + asymmetric

no slop slinger

he has high appeal to younger girls, and probably a ton of them. but psl wise hes not high psl. maybe high smv but not psl. thers a difference. psl is objective and objectively he has cuckish oveersized eyes and is a little recessed + asymmetric
all i care is that he looks cute and like a model

Yes im aware, but im trying to coax more replies asserting his averageness so I can view him cognitively as more accessible
caging out loud in exclamation if you can't bag this medium ugly herpe riddled joke you 2 psl worm. if he's a fag dm him and hit on him

caging out loud in exclamation if you can't bag this medium ugly herpe riddled joke you 2 psl worm. if he's a fag dm him and hit on him
where did you learn he has herpes

all i care is that he looks cute and like a model
not everyone with full lips and flawless skin + collagen looks like a model. hes a high tier pretty boy and has insane collagen but it carries him + him hard clenching in fraud lights

I don't mean genital herpes, he has cold sores (type 1 herpes)
ok i see. Nbd

not everyone with full lips and flawless skin + collagen looks like a model. hes a high tier pretty boy and has insane collagen but it carries him + him hard clenching in fraud lights
he has a nice jaw and harmony

who's the top

100% doesn't shave his anus. Frenchmen are notoriously smelly hairy buggers

How is that even a question , me

No its not. Please see various tiktoks where hes showing it off. He seems like low inhib narcy
he reminds me of this fruit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
his jaw is medicore tbh
5BE0EC05 A722 4C43 87FD 87BFA56ECC3E

Insert jennifer lawrence gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Based poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Cute but i dont see resemblance at all.
they both look like borderline chadlites with nerdy looks to them but ones that draw in jbs like no other. bug eyes + slightly weak bones even while clenching and cheeksucking. theyre the same typa dudes

yeah tbh he mogs him
brown eyes can look so good if they're just light. God is a chaotic evil creature. Out of all of the endless possibilities, starting from the birth of a star to the supernova that eventually lead into the formation of this random earthly mass that birthed us, I happen to get cucked with brown eyes

Someone has to pay for this. I'm gonna shoot up places of worship

they both look like borderline chadlites with nerdy looks to them but ones that draw in jbs like no other. bug eyes + slightly weak bones even while clenching and cheeksucking. theyre the same typa dudes
Changing your story i see. First a normie now a borderline chadlite

literally nothings recessed
just look at his forward growth + look at his eye to nose, his maxilla is recessed and forward growth is nonexistent, i mog this utter twinkcel to death

just look at his forward growth + look at his eye to nose, his maxilla is recessed and forward growth is nonexistent, i mog this utter twinkcel to death
But i can see his jaw line

Here we go with the autist psl diagrams. The proof is in the pudding 🤫
its not, hes nt + looks young with great collagen and knows how to fraud with angles and clench maxxing ofc he'll attract jbs. its easy as fuck to attract jbs like that. tiktok is the easiest platform to grow on by a mile esp if NT

View attachment 1741768
this isnt even a complete side profile shot and hes still recessed :forcedsmile:
He's not recessed, rhats a low angle picture. He has prominent anterior lower maxi and big lips with a weak ish chin, his mandible and maxilla aren't recessed though, it would've destroyed his front profile if he was

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18582
But i can see his jaw line
recession isnt some subjective thing i literally just proved hes recessed from a psl standpoint. he doesnt have forward growth, if he did id tell you son

He's not recessed, rhats a low angle picture. He has prominent anterior lower maxi and big lips with a weak ish chin, his mandible and maxilla aren't recessed though, it would've destroyed his front profile if he was
All correct, although i think delicate/elegant chin is a better way to describe it than weak chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
it wouldnt destroy his front

recession isnt some subjective thing i literally just proved hes recessed from a psl standpoint. he doesnt have forward growth, if he did id tell you son
But if he was recessed he would look ugly be cause recession produces ugliness, imo.

it wouldnt destroy his front
It would literally not give him the cute youthful pouty lip appearance and his malar, paranasal soft tissue would look joke tier if he was actually recessed. this forum gang raped ur brain. recessed people are extremely rarely good looking and if they are, they're usually masc bulls with vertical skull growth patterns

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18582
But if he was recessed he would look ugly be cause recession produces ugliness, imo.
Ye he looks delicate. Once his fat pads are fried though I wonder how he will fare off

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
It would literally not give him the cute youthful pouty lip appearance and his malar, paranasal soft tissue would look joke tier if he was actually recessed. this forum gang raped ur brain. recessed people are extremely rarely good looking and if they are, they're usually masc bulls with vertical skull growth patterns
Captures chrome capture 2022 5 19 2

i think neither of you know anything about looks if you think this is a project maxilla or chin

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
OP me and u might share a similar dilemma

we're both clearly hebephilic sexual deviants attracted to neotenous angelic boys

wtf will you do when your twink bf sex slave loses fat pads and collagen and stops being attractive?

Freckle faced looks like he got shit sprayed on his face

OP me and u might share a similar dilemma

we're both clearly hebephilic sexual deviants attracted to neotenous angelic boys

wtf will you do when your twink bf sex slave loses fat pads and collagen and stops being attractive?
I like the twinks with more masculine bones too

It just depends on a certain harmony and je ne sais quoi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Also i only like post pubescent people of age 18 and up