this guy is very hot (to women), and is the ideal male in 2022 (to women)

View attachment 1741775

i think neither of you know anything about looks if you think this is a project maxilla or chin
lmfao u proved he's not recessed. His profile is not flat. Look at that nasal aperture angle, literally IMPOSSIBLE to have a straight nasal bridge like that WITH that nasal angle AND be recessed. He's forward grown and CCW rotated too

His mandible is weak, yes. He would get a more complete profile with genio

explain how he doesnt look bad and sub psl 6.25 then

Thats right. You cant
what??? explain how he doesnt look bad? that would be coming from your position of the argument. he doesnt look bad but hes a HTN with insane collagen and coloring

what??? explain how he doesnt look bad? that would be coming from your position of the argument. he doesnt look bad but hes a HTN with insane collagen and coloring
his harmony

@Xangsane mogs him
xangsane is a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
guy in op is good looking, two guys had a bitchfit in discord when i asked if he was recessed. hes just not gling in a psl sense at all. slighly recesed chin, super round, big eyes. how does xangsane not mog him? he has better bones and a better eye area. guy in op just abuses these angles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Looks pretty average

@Richard_Hungwell

why is this fag not banned yet

Looks good, maybe there is hope if I kpopmaxx tbh

Alright looking. Main failo being big eyes paired with wide PFL. Although I could see JB’s liking him, maybe I’m looking through the lens of the male gaze
Wide pfl isn’t a failo