This guy is very underreted

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
Moggs stepanov, Zach Cox and alien Barrett
 
too feminine
 
Se this jawline
 
looks good, high trust pheno.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 30283, rand anon and 2 others
Moggs stepanov, Zach Cox and alien Barrett

Underrated by WHOM?

Looksmax Autists? :feelskek:

Also, at his level of facial aesthetics, he is NOT better than Stepanov or Barrett. There, it is all about TYPES, and which one appeals more to a specific woman.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez and poopoohead
Underrated by WHOM?

Looksmax Autists? :feelskek:

Also, at his level of facial aesthetics, he is NOT better than Stepanov or Barrett. There, it is all about TYPES, and which one appeals more to a specific woman.
Images   2023 07 10T124254655 Images   2023 07 10T124345182
Moggs in candids
 
looks like a faggot
 
Moggs stepanov, Zach Cox and alien Barrett

I'm impressed. Looks like this hot girl I saw with an oofy-lanklet if he was a worse looking version of this guy the other night.

Goals.

If I see them again I'll try and cuck him.
 
is beta carotene + tan enough to get his colouring ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488

Similar threads

mewannaascendnow
Replies
2
Views
27
foxhead131
foxhead131
mewannaascendnow
Replies
5
Views
55
fm30366
fm30366
mewannaascendnow
Replies
14
Views
102
badacne
badacne
ascendingpath
Replies
4
Views
40
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
Sal3am
Replies
3
Views
52
sensitiveyoungmanx
sensitiveyoungmanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top