• yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Facially he looks low htn if he was pencil neck 120lbs the girl he's with would think of him as a cute puppy with that face, but since he gymmaxxed with such face it seems like the same girl would take him more serious now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 55345
@Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @gooner23 @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Jungcuck

i mean its just preference some girls would prefer more masculine while alt and femcels would prefer a borderline femboy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and Deleted member 55345
saw u here already

why? since u even preach body
I didn't, you're assuming because you have a black or white thought process, it's a sign that you have an immature stunted brain.

Bro @mrriceguyreturns ended you

You need to shut down ur account

Joined Dec 14, 2023
JoinedDec 13, 2023

My alts join date mog you fagot boy
@Ohwellmaxxing @Ohwell 2.0 @day after day @bloated @heboonics

JoinedDec 13, 2023

My alts join date mog you fagot boy
@Ohwellmaxxing @Ohwell 2.0 @day after day @bloated @heboonics
Haha get reported nigga

Cash Money Pimp Spongebob | Essential T-Shirt

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i mean its just preference some girls would prefer more masculine while alt and femcels would prefer a borderline femboy

This body + HTN face + mid length hair = JB SLAYER and universal appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
how many shares do you own and how much are they worth
You want my social security and taxes white you're at it?

• +1
Niggas really do larp

Anyway, It's not good that you've been on incel forums for three years longer than me. It's nothing to brag about.
This is a looksmax forum not my fault you gay little incels come here for .is I lost my v card in high school to a freshman virgin white girl like a real man. Sad you guys grew up in the cuck era and didn't get my experience.

This is a looksmax forum not my fault you gay little incels come here for .is I lost my v card in high school to a freshman virgin white girl like a real man. Sad you guys grew up in the cuck era and didn't get my experience.
Hey nigger, I swear to god allmighty, I lost my virginity around when I was 7-8 years old. Nigga I have fucked 2 nordic swedish girls since. I am not incel, but I am friendless so I spent some time here cuz I have nothing better to do

• +1
Hey nigger, I swear to god allmighty, I lost my virginity around when I was 7-8 years old. Nigga I have fucked 2 nordic swedish girls since. I am not incel, but I am friendless so I spent some time here cuz I have nothing better to do
Bro got his cock milked by the 50 year old fat nanny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345 and Deleted member 55252
Hey nigger, I swear to god allmighty, I lost my virginity around when I was 7-8 years old.
Thats weird as fuck did you rape your cousin or something you disgusting 3rd world cave dweller
Nigga I have fucked 2 nordic swedish girls since. I am not incel, but I am friendless so I spent some time here cuz I have nothing better to do
Tales from the Ganges river

Thats weird as fuck did you rape your cousin or something you disgusting 3rd world cave dweller

Tales from the Ganges river
yeah yeah nigga the 3rd world country I live in is sweden. Your little oldcel loser ass can't even imagine fucking a swedish girl. And I had sex with another kid in school my age

• +1
yeah yeah nigga the 3rd world country I live in is sweden. Your little oldcel loser ass can't even imagine fucking a swedish girl. And I had sex with another kid in school my age
Strange you're bragging about being molested by your sweed nanny Helga at 8 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Strange you're bragging about being molested by your sweed nanny Helga at 8 years old.
No I had sex with another kid, and it was consentual. I lost my v card before you could do 1+1. i was born a slayer, litteraly from birth

• +1
No I had sex with another kid, and it was consentual. I lost my v card before you could do 1+1. i was born a slayer, litteraly from birth
Where did Helga touch you?

• +1
View attachment 2689758

Facially he looks low htn if he was pencil neck 120lbs the girl he's with would think of him as a cute puppy with that face, but since he gymmaxxed with such face it seems like the same girl would take him more serious now
I might be in the minority but long term girls only respect dark triad personalities. Dark triad looks (muscular for example) only earns respect short term tbh.