this guy @ylvren is just a normie...

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
not hating
just saying if thats ur current chad on this site then probably average .org user is deformed subhuman

that guy is nowhere near chadlite irl idk wht u guys smoking

anyone can jut chin and jaw and get gl pic, but he is obviously just another guy....

pneumo is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, soover4me, WishIwasChico and 9 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Axii, ElTruecel, moggathon and 1 other person
not hating
just saying if thats ur current chad on this site then probably average .org user is deformed subhuman

anyone can jut chin and jaw and get gl pic, but he is obviously just another guy....

pneumo is legit
Been saying this since he started gaining traction. Fucking baffles me how the org hive mind works. It’s three faggots circle jerking each other all day. Fagomaxxer NorfagAscender and him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Axii, sportsmogger and 2 others
Been saying this since he started gaining traction. Fucking baffles me how the org hive mind works. It’s three faggots circle jerking each other all day. Fagomaxxer NorfagAscender and him
it's cause they're white with colored eyes

it's cause they're white with colored eyes
No it’s not. It’s because they glaze each other all day and they’ve convinced greycels to join in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
No it’s not. It’s because they glaze each other all day and they’ve convinced greycels to join in.
yeah and they joined in cause they're white with colored eyes it's not rocket sceience.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
anyone who thinks he is a chad is gay

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
yeah and they joined in cause they're white with colored eyes it's not rocket sceience.
You’re just low iq ngl. They’ve joined in through fear of being ostracized before they even make it blue. Spinelessness runs rampant on the forum and you’re one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and sportsmogger
You’re just low iq ngl. They’ve joined in through fear of being ostracized before they even make it blue. Spinelessness runs rampant on the forum and you’re one of them.
cope, no one with non colored eyes gets cirrcle jerked anymore

cope, no one with non colored eyes gets cirrcle jerked anymore
Literally every single good looking forum dude gets circle jerked. These narcy high mtns are just in fashion atm.

he just looks good retard and must be decently big and has a mogger job that gets him the hottest pussy i bet

nobody said anything abut chad but since its a un serious term and ure getting triggered like an autistic fggot he is legit chad

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
he doesnt claim chad, he easily has chadlite smv when you factor in the fact he is facially htn tall with a good frame and gymmaxed

another day another hate thread against a GL person by our favorite russian autist makhacev

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, deepfuckingvalue, sportsmogger and 3 others
another day another hate thread against a GL person by our favorite russian autist makhacev
its not a hate thread and he isnt gl person..
you probably even consider yourself good looking

there were plenty good looking users on this site who i didnt hate ( pneumo, arivd, larsanova, triggered etc)

he doesnt claim chad, he easily has chadlite smv when you factor in the fact he is facially htn tall with a good frame and gymmaxed
he is a fucking frauding normie. go outside in a white country

he is probably htn in texas, at best

not hating

pneumo is legit
pneumo isnt either his skull is small as fuck lmao, both are htn tho

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
its not a hate thread and he isnt gl person..
you probably even consider yourself good looking

there were plenty good looking users on this site who i didnt hate ( pneumo, arivd, larsanova, triggered etc)
u spread negativity because you are a sad bullied subhuman we all know this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, blatonslatt, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
nope. pneumo is legit af
stop psl autism about muh skull is small

he is simply good looking

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
def high HTN with low chadlite SMV. PSL is retarded anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and dragomaxxer
he is a fucking frauding normie. go outside in a white country

he is probably htn in texas, at best

im in the USA in a very well populated collage with plenty of NT white frat guys, he still would mog the majority in the club simply because of the fact that he is taller than them, stands out facially cause of strong lower third and decent coloring, and good physique

this alone gives you chadlite smv in basically any college

stop coping bro

u spread negativity because you are a sad bullied subhuman we all know this
i dont spread negativity and you are projecting hard .

what this would have to do with this thread also? i didnt call guy ugly or anything, he is just a normal white dude. Dont understand why is he getting worshiped , and he is himself acting like an asshole ( check his threads about woman)

you always are trying to prove something to someone, talking about who is insecure subhuman. little perverted ginger, nobody gives a shit about ur private life

im in the USA in a very well populated collage with plenty of NT white frat guys, he still would mog the majority in the club simply because of the fact that he is taller than them, stands out facially cause of strong lower third and decent coloring, and good physique

this alone gives you chadlite smv in basically any college

stop coping bro
yeah in usa he is htn probably. i agree

not really in europe

nope. pneumo is legit af
stop psl autism about muh skull is small

he is simply good looking

pneumo has the best face currently on the site this isnt being argued on this thread though

smv wise pneumo and ylvren are essentially tied because although pneumo looks better facially ylvren is taller and bigger frame wise which evens it out

realistically theyd both have equal slaying opportunities and ratios when going out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
pneumo is in the range of normies / non slayer looking

other guy looks more slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, dragomaxxer and Deleted member 21899
yeah in usa he is htn probably. i agree

not really in europe

depends which countries and if they are large cities, theres many places in europe that are subhuman

no one is chadlite in Milan,Paris, Madrid

and main cities like these, there are simply too many good looking guys

depends which countries and if they are large cities, theres many places in europe that are subhuman

no one is chadlite in Milan,Paris, Madrid

and main cities like these, there are simply too many good looking guys
milan paris and madrid are full of subhumans . who gives a shit if few models come there

im talking more about countries like netherlands, lithuania , scandinavia

u dont even know me lmao stop meatriding other men, just said they are htn overrating isnt necessary
nah ive seen your pics haha

none of yall are chadlite ye but ylrven probs has highest smv

• +1
i dont spread negativity and you are projecting hard .

what this would have to do with this thread also? i didnt call guy ugly or anything, he is just a normal white dude. Dont understand why is he getting worshiped , and he is himself acting like an asshole ( check his threads about woman)

you always are trying to prove something to someone, talking about who is insecure subhuman. little perverted ginger, nobody gives a shit about ur private life
literally every second comment made by you is in some form negative JFL at you autistic sperg not even realizing. everyone knows that a guy who is always negative and in bad mood is a sad person IRL. damn i almost feel bad for you you mustve been bullied all your life

ur basically the next judgeandjury

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 21899
milan paris and madrid are full of subhumans . who gives a shit if few models come there

im talking more about countries like netherlands, lithuania , scandinavia

any club in milan,paris and madrid will have a large concentration of top percentile guys

when referring to slaying im often talking about clubs since that is where ull find the best looking guys and girls on average rather than just walking in the street

nah ive seen your pics haha

none of yall are chadlite ye but ylrven probs has highest smv
highly doubt you've seen me and tbh idgaf because i still do very well in dating

meanwhile ur overrating & sucking their dick on .org at midnight

that a guy who is always negative and in bad mood is a sad person IRL. damn i almost feel bad for you you mustve been bullied all your life

ur basically the next judgeandjury
no its not . you confuse me with judgeandjury probably

no man, im not negative person at all. i have never been bullied and unlike you had girlfriend before going to the age of 21....

im only hating users like you, because you are delusional

any club in milan,paris and madrid will have a large concentration of top percentile guys

when referring to slaying im often talking about clubs since that is where ull find the best looking guys and girls on average rather than just walking in the street
i dont give a shit about clubs. do you even like the music that is played in clubs?
im talking about everyday life...

i dont give a shit about clubs. do you even like the music that is played in clubs?
im talking about everyday life...
european clubs have great music if you go to the right ones

the most fun ive ever had clubbing has been at clubs in milan during fashion week

sneaking into vip area and dancing to good euro songs is class

european clubs have great music if you go to the right ones

the most fun ive ever had clubbing has been at clubs in milan during fashion week

sneaking into vip area and dancing to good euro songs is class
alright i have no clue about that i have 0 interest in clubs

• +1
no its not . you confuse me with judgeandjury probably

no man, im not negative person at all. i have never been bullied and unlike you had girlfriend before going to the age of 21....

im only hating users like you, because you are delusional
several people agree with me and react to my comments. i wonder who is delusional JFL

and i had a gf at end of 18 , early 19

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
several people agree with me and react to my comments. i wonder who is delusional JFL

and i had a gf at end of 18 , early 19
wow bro you got 2 likes on your comments

fuck you are such a delusional and angry sad man.

this thread is literally me saying this guy is just average and why woul the fuck anyone think he is chad

why you came to rant about me, if a guy is legit like loox or pneumo i wouldnt bark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
i have lol i can send you in pm im 100% sure its you

who is overrating? none of yall are chadlite, htn range is fair
ok send me in pm

wow bro you got 2 likes on your comments

fuck you are such a delusional and angry sad man.

this thread is literally me saying this guy is just average and why woul the fuck anyone think he is chad

why you came to rant about me, if a guy is legit like loox or pneumo i wouldnt bark
because he clearly is GL. and JFL at comparing him to roided mtn face loox.

shows how much u know about aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
i have lol i can send you in pm im 100% sure its you

who is overrating? none of yall are chadlite, htn range is fair
send me in pm lets see, and i legit said they are htn and u went on a temper tantrum lmfao

because he clearly is GL. and JFL at comparing him to roided mtn face loox.

shows how much u know about aesthetics
ok? i objectively stated an unpopular opinion that most people on this site would disagree with

why would you be so rude to loox and call him that? arent u spreading negativity because uve been bullied your whole life?????!!

He's makhachev? Didn't even realize I though that dude left

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I really don't care? At least he has the balls to post his face here

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 21899
send me in pm lets see, and i legit said they are htn and u went on a temper tantrum lmfao
nah ive just noticed you tend to shittalk people that are on the same lvl as you so i wanted to make sure youre humbled

• +1