this guy @ylvren is just a normie...

ok? i objectively stated an unpopular opinion that most people on this site would disagree with

why would you be so rude to loox and call him that? arent u spreading negativity because uve been bullied your whole life?????!!
im stating facts. most people agree with me meanwhile most disagree with you. theres a difference between facts and being a delusional hater

im stating facts. most people agree with me meanwhile most disagree with you. theres a difference between facts and being a delusional hater
most people would disagree with you on loox . he is considered psl legend because of his ascension
so you are just delusional hater. what majority believes in is always truth, sure young bud. have a nice day , god of logics

most people would disagree with you on loox . he is considered psl legend because of his ascension
so you are just delusional hater. what majority believes in is always truth, sure young bud. have a nice day , god of logics
bye faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Bunch of schizos arguing about other men's looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, Lynxress, FBl and 2 others
nah ive just noticed you tend to shittalk people that are on the same lvl as you so i wanted to make sure youre humbled
u didnt humble anything and i didnt shittalk them, both good looking i just said they arent chadlite and u cried

if we're talking about the younger users like pneumo, you, me, ylvren then arvid mogged everyone, hes a chadlite and if we're talking about in total then crisick mogged everyone

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
u didnt humble anything and i didnt shittalk them, both good looking i just said they arent chadlite and u cried

if we're talking about the younger users like pneumo, you, me, ylvren then arvid mogged everyone, hes a chadlite and if we're talking about in total then crisick mogged everyone
yes arvid is a cl probably

biggest young mogger is that yakub guy imo

crisick is fraud

yes arvid is a cl probably

biggest young mogger is that yakub guy imo

crisick is fraud

dude im a bit offtopic but how is that better than normie? thats legit what just another guy u would see on the street and think exactly nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi

dude im a bit offtopic but how is that better than normie? thats legit what just another guy u would see on the street and think exactly nothing

nah i disagree, he looks good

deffo above average

• +1
  • +1
he's nowhere near chad but he's above average somewhere in the htn range

htn is still normie range just higher up, chadlite and chads are where the real slayer typa mfs are and is way more rare than htn

• +1