this has got to be the dumbest user in the forum

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old og heightmaxxer
@barettrealrx i honestly can’t tell if this nigga is joking or not. he keeps posting threads instead of using the search function like any normal 2 digit iq human would. he also keeps asking questions like “how much height can i gain from ai” like it’s a simple question that we should know without knowing his stats, age, dose, genetic composition and other factors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, murdah, walrusmaxx and 12 others
@barettrealrx i honestly can’t tell if this nigga is joking or not. he keeps posting threads instead of using the search function like any normal 2 digit iq human would. he also keeps asking questions like “how much height can i gain from ai” like it’s a simple question that we should know without knowing his stats, age, dose, genetic composition and other factors
Stfu 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and wollet2
I noticed his threads they are incredibly stupid, all he does is mentally masturbate about his "looksmax plans" and keeps talking but not doing anything. He's already on his way to be another low iq rotter on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, user123456, murdah and 5 others
TBF he's like 14, but still google your shit @barettrealrx

• +1
Reactions: murdah, wollet2 and barettrealrx
I noticed his threads they are incredibly stupid, all he does is mentally masturbate about his "looksmax plans" and keeps talking but not doing anything. He's already on his way to be another low iq rotter on here
Stfu nigga u have no idea who I am

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, wollet2 and BrahminBoss
Ur some ugly gook dog who will never ascend, the faster you realise you are undesirable the better
The day realize ur a tryhard blackpiller rotter on an obscure internet forum is the day I ascend 😹

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
The day realize ur a tryhard blackpiller rotter on an obscure internet forum is the day I ascend 😹
This place isn't obscure anymore, nor am I a 'tryhard rotter". Nice try faggot

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Mike141
This place isn't obscure anymore, nor am I a 'tryhard rotter". Nice try faggot
Nigga u have more posts than me 😹 and writing at 1 am while I'm in another country at 1 pm

Nigga u have more posts than me 😹
You really are low iq, you have 3k posts whilst being on here for 7 months. Meanwhile I reached 3k posts after 3 years on being here. That makes you more of a rotter you stupid fat cunt

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You really are low iq, you have 3k posts whilst being on here for 7 months. Meanwhile I reached 3k posts after 3 years on being here. That makes you more of a rotter you stupid fat cunt
My iq is 120 dumbass nigga I'm not gonna pay that much attention to your join date since I'm just doing this casually 😹 dumbass nigga

and writing at 1 am while I'm in another country at 1 pm
It's literally 7am in my country jfl, what difference does it make at what time I'm posting?

• +1
It's literally 7am in my country jfl, what difference does it make at what time I'm posting?
See nigga ur replying instantly

My iq is 120 dumbass nigga I'm not gonna pay that much attention to your join date since I'm just doing this casually 😹 dumbass nigga
LOL an iq of 120, but you couldn't read the join date above the posts you just read? Better get that rechecked buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
LOL an iq of 120, but you couldn't read the join date above the posts you just read? Better get that rechecked buddy
Obsessed nigga ur gonna stay rotting inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
Ur some ugly gook dog who will never ascend, the faster you realise you are undesirable the better
Nigga why’d u say this to a 14 yr old

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, wollet2, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Nigga why’d u say this to a 14 yr old
What's his age got to do with it? I can already tell he's too far gone, and most likely got some sort of disability. I'm just providing the reality he needs to face

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Mike141
What's his age got to do with it? I can already tell he's too far gone, and most likely got some sort of disability. I'm just providing the reality he needs to face
u r evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, murdah, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Nigga u have more posts than me 😹 and writing at 1 am while I'm in another country at 1 pm
u have 3k posts in less than an year. how tf do u call a 2021 user with almost the same amount of posts rotter?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
My iq is 120
sure. never seen a 120iq guy ask questions “muh how much will i grow with ai” to users online that don’t know shit about u.

• +1
he says he’s 120iq but proceeds to say shit like this “U sure? Is that because it's like a subq injection and the vaccines at doctor u get that hurt are intramuscular?” lmao not even my 10 year old cousin says stupid shit like this @barettrealrx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and N1666
You're a homosexual and I don't like you, but yeah, this nigha @barettrealrx is incredibly annoying

• +1
I wish someone would’ve made a thread on how i am the worst here

his sign song mogs so hard tho
@barettrealrx

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx

stfu cringe neg rep tryharder he mogs

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
jus lol at you being here less time than me yet having way more posts. keep rotting midget incel
wow got mogged now subhuman
heightmaxxer calling me midget you will get cancer and still be shorter than me :LOL:

😭

• JFL
he says he’s 120iq but proceeds to say shit like this “U sure? Is that because it's like a subq injection and the vaccines at doctor u get that hurt are intramuscular?” lmao not even my 10 year old cousin says stupid shit like this @barettrealrx
It's lack of knowledge not low iq u dumb fuck shows u r low iq since u cant infer that 😭

i was 14 when i joined jfl. i still knew how to use the search bar
Nigga I would use research bar but posting is quicker and more entertaining

wow got mogged now subhuman
heightmaxxer calling me midget you will get cancer and still be shorter than me :LOL:
jfl im 6’2.5 and not even close to getting cancer jfl. im not a broke boy that needs to use experimental drugs instead of pharma gh. keep coping tho newgen

It's lack of knowledge not low iq u dumb fuck shows u r low iq since u cant infer that 😭
Having a high IQ generally means that you can figure things out faster and more efficiently than most others. u asking a ton of questions that are low iq contradicts ur high iq claim dumb ass

Having a high IQ generally means that you can figure things out faster and more efficiently than most others. u asking a ton of questions that are low iq contradicts ur high iq claim dumb ass
Nigga I put my high iq focused in my ocd tasks and school not on looksmaxxing ☠️
50% ocd tasks

I noticed his threads they are incredibly stupid, all he does is mentally masturbate about his "looksmax plans" and keeps talking but not doing anything
isnt this how most .org users are like anywya?

• +1