This image is shilled literally everywhere in (((hopecore))) videos

cromagnon

cromagnon

Sassy maxila jorden baret bc paloethilic skul
Every time I see a (((hopecore))) video one of the slides always has this image

IMG 0149

Once you become aware of the JQ, you can’t unsee their influence in modern society

Mossad and AIPAC dont even try anymore

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I still will have a personal production facility of Mestizas once the Superstate is established btw.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Hardrada and cromagnon
I still will have a personal production facility of Mestizas once the Superstate is established btw.
For use as personal concubines on my war campaigns in the Andromeda

Symbolism in dis pic:

-White man, aging, formerly conservative and disillusioned by the lack of support from his fellow whites
-the mutt girl, soon to be a wom(b)an. Inside her lies the future of humanity and the white race, docile and mentally weak being both a shitskin and a woman
-painting nails, the wom(b)an is subjugating the male and turning him into her bitch/a faggot
-shoes off her feet, cinderella. The slippers don’t fit. She isn’t the right one to carry the future of humanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, murdah and cromagnon
Symbolism in dis pic:

-White man, aging, formerly conservative and disillusioned by the lack of support from his fellow whites
-the mutt girl, soon to be a wom(b)an. Inside her lies the future of humanity and the white race, docile and mentally weak being both a shitskin and a woman
-painting nails, the wom(b)an is subjugating the male and turning him into her bitch/a faggot
-shoes off her feet, cinderella. The slippers don’t fit. She isn’t the right one to carry the future of humanity
Hit the nail on the head

Do you talk about your hatred of niggers with your 8th grade classmates doe
srsly
You have no idea.
I redpill my friends on the JQ and niggers daily.

I zamintpilled my nigger friends, they will be allies once the superstate is established.

The Zamints will be given dominion over Alpha Centauri and it’s surrounding area.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You have no idea.

I zamintpilled my nigger friends, they will be allies once the superstate is established.

The Zamints will be given dominion over Alpha Centauri and it’s surrounding area.
933D1A47 DEB2 4C03 93C2 6B8D87423EEE

the aspie kids at my school just used Reddit and r/TheDonald

You have no idea.

Based