THIS is a Framecel.

W

wyatt737

Iron
Obviously he will still get to have sex with many women because of his status but his frame holy shit, this is legit one of the worst I’ve seen on a person, and it’s made even worse by his tattoo placement and lack of any muscle definition, this is what a framecel actually is, if you’re not this then there is 1000% hope for you.

IMG 6433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BowlCutMogger, TB1997 and 1 other person
mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, BowlCutMogger, Fear and 2 others
looks more like a very wide ribcage and torso + highbodyfat and zero muscle. His actual frame seems to be square and has potential to look fine if he gymaxxed. His shoulders would grow outwards laterally. Upturned scapulas and deltoid insertions is when you are truly doomed as a framcel.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, EggKing, futuregigamogger and 5 others
not that bad bro, definitly not gonna be a bodybuilder but def not a framecell. Framecels r when someone looks like a pubescent boy as a adult.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, futuregigamogger, 6foot3Mediterranean and 3 others
his actual shoulder width and clavicle length is fine he is just lacking all muscle development, is fat, and has a wide waist

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, EggKing, sportsmogger and 2 others
It’s not really that complex, just as there beautiful faces there are beautiful bodies.

Shit fat distribution, bad rib cage size, bad muscle inserts, yadda yadda just like how someone can be recessed in the face or whatever

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger