This is all that matters to the above average looking woman (HTB & Stacey Lites)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
This is all that matters to the above average looking woman:

- Above average bone-mass to mean you look dimorphic and robust
- Above average bone-structure to mean it looks harmonious
- Some pretty features to mean you are striking to look at when it's combined with your masculine features
- Facial averageness. Meaning even proportions between all 3 facial thirds and commonalities amongst the general pop as this indicates you are social as a person.
- A skull that is neither too narrow or too long

This is why MILLENNIALS and men who have actually lived (Over 25 year olds) from the Lookism forum KNOW that high PSL is overrated and unneeded.

Once you reach that threshold of PSL features in your face, all that matters is your sex-appeal. Comparing this guy and that guy to the PSL aesthetics of Gandy, Sean O'Pry and Chico is fucking retarded. That doesn't determine if they are a Chad or a Chadlite.

PSL aesthetics doesn't necessarily equate to sex-appeal and you don't need high PSL to have high sex-appeal.

Science cannot accurately tell you what a woman instinctively finds attractive dictated to her by her biology. Only experience can do that. Only experience. Most on here have NONE of that and this is why it's cringe to take the word of autists as your guide as to whether you can do well in the market or not.

It's so autistic and laughable the way most on here break down a face. Just nerds that memorised their times tables basically and spouting answers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, anactualdude, buflek and 17 others
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Where would you place it value wise? (referring to PSL)

Whatever 6/10 is in PSL as long as you are 5'10 and broad-shouldered

For every inch you are shorter than 5'10 the better your PSL aesthetics are required to be

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Landorus, subhuman incel and 2 others
Whatever 6/10 is in PSL as long as you are 5'10 and broad-shouldered

For every inch you are shorter than 5'10 the better your PSL aesthetics are required to be
I guess 4.5-4.75 psl if we see it the same way then. Which is fair

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16571
she is stacy if her ass is fat

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and wollet2

Facial averageness
'Averaging the facial features of people of the same gender'

Most people have even facial proportions. Upper, middle & lower thirds.

Even meaning EQUAL

• +1
Where's the 6'1 height minimum?

Shit tier guide

• +1
You know...I've been thinking about making this post myself but I just couldn't find it in myself to care enough ...because honestly I don't want to be here. I'm staring at the computer screen at work trying to force myself to do chart review on these patients for my research project but I just can't stop procrastinating...so I find myself here.

Truth be said; attraction is way more than PSL or all the poets combined could describe. Take for example my wife, a blue eyed light haired hbb who's always wanted to find herself a tall masculine blonde blue eyed man. Yet here she is, reproducing like mad with a dark featured harmonious ogre. In attraction, often times the qualities that we perceive as failos become some of the most attractive features - in reality love is blind.

PSL =/= SMV, and even if PSL is 60% of SMV, something like an awkward personality, lack of masculinity or drive in life, height, status, hygiene, disease, small dick, frame, race, etc. can drop your SMV to almost zero :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
6 foot is the bare minimum 6ft 3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Slob and DivineBeing
The truth is there is no definition to predict the threshold of an individual woman, there are so many factors that it’s useless to try. The generalizations you made are good for the average case. Above average face, body in good health, average height. That’s all you need for the average.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
The truth is there is no definition to predict the threshold of an individual woman, there are so many factors that it’s useless to try. The generalizations you made are good for the average case. Above average face, body in good health, average height. That’s all you need for the average.

Yup I agree and all we can do is work in generalities.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and chadison
I think most guys know if someone is a Chadlite where females take notice of him big time.

There are not such thing as PSL aesthetics. There is only PSL rating system. All those Facial averageness, Midface ratio things comes from scientific data. Beauty cannot measured by science. Men and Women have their own personal taste. As I have said before. Someone's 4psl can be someones htn and vica versa. When people rate other people. The rating can be all over the place and you never get same godman answer. Thats why there are even women simping for adam driver even thought he should be ugly by scientific standard. beauty is eye of beholder.. Even masculine chad could be rejected over feminine looking pretty boy just for taste.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
There are not such thing as PSL aesthetics. There is only PSL rating system. All those Facial averageness, Midface ratio things comes from scientific data. Beauty cannot measured by science. Men and Women have their own personal taste. As I have said before. Someone's 4psl can be someones htn and vica versa. When people rate other people. The rating can be all over the place and you never get same godman answer. Thats why there are even women simping for adam driver even thought he should be ugly by scientific standard. beauty is eye of beholder.. Even masculine chad could be rejected over feminine looking pretty boy just for taste.

Worcester Warriors GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You know...I've been thinking about making this post myself but I just couldn't find it in myself to care enough ...because honestly I don't want to be here. I'm staring at the computer screen at work trying to force myself to do chart review on these patients for my research project but I just can't stop procrastinating...so I find myself here.

Truth be said; attraction is way more than PSL or all the poets combined could describe. Take for example my wife, a blue eyed light haired hbb who's always wanted to find herself a tall masculine blonde blue eyed man. Yet here she is, reproducing like mad with a dark featured harmonious ogre. In attraction, often times the qualities that we perceive as failos become some of the most attractive features - in reality love is blind.

PSL =/= SMV, and even if PSL is 60% of SMV, something like an awkward personality, lack of masculinity or drive in life, height, status, hygiene, disease, small dick, frame, race, etc. can drop your SMV to almost zero :feelsohh:
kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
so basically be glin.

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
This is all that matters to the above average looking woman:

- Above average bone-mass to mean you look dimorphic and robust
- Above average bone-structure to mean it looks harmonious
- Some pretty features to mean you are striking to look at when it's combined with your masculine features
- Facial averageness. Meaning even proportions between all 3 facial thirds and commonalities amongst the general pop as this indicates you are social as a person.
- A skull that is neither too narrow or too long

This is why MILLENNIALS and men who have actually lived (Over 25 year olds) from the Lookism forum KNOW that high PSL is overrated and unneeded.

Once you reach that threshold of PSL features in your face, all that matters is your sex-appeal. Comparing this guy and that guy to the PSL aesthetics of Gandy, Sean O'Pry and Chico is fucking retarded. That doesn't determine if they are a Chad or a Chadlite.

PSL aesthetics doesn't necessarily equate to sex-appeal and you don't need high PSL to have high sex-appeal.

Science cannot accurately tell you what a woman instinctively finds attractive dictated to her by her biology. Only experience can do that. Only experience. Most on here have NONE of that and this is why it's cringe to take the word of autists as your guide as to whether you can do well in the market or not.

It's so autistic and laughable the way most on here break down a face. Just nerds that memorised their times tables basically and spouting answers.
kys

a thread by you, that I completely agree with. wow

true, also women can be very disgusted by the man if he is a babyface pussy that does not know what to do when storm is corming

Fat fuck asked me this in PM:

D65d2f68a5052ebced5ec22de79ceda6

Speak here wigga