this is average noodlewhore side profile

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

literally 99percent of noodle people's side profile looks like this.
maxilla is flat as a fucking pancake
mandible has grown downwards because her maxilla is pressed with pan so it got elongated downwards.

20398368 792630020919322 2387535606465953792 n

inb4 average white female 2019

its over for noodlewhores.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7926 and Einon
View attachment 92993
literally 99percent of noodle people's side profile looks like this.
maxilla is flat as a fucking pancake
mandible has grown downwards because her maxilla is pressed with pan so it got elongated downwards.

View attachment 92994

inb4 average white female 2019

its over for noodlewhores.
But still aot of guys will be attracted to average asian girls and they can still get endless amounts of dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, BigBoy and Einon
But still aot of guys will be attracted to average asian girls and they can still get endless amounts of dick
i dont understand how they get dick with that face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
i dont understand how they get dick with that face.
Cause alot of guys will fuck anything, plus theres alot of guys who have an obsession with asian girls and see average plain lookin asian girls as hot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, TheChosenChad, middayshowers and 8 others
Cause alot of guys will fuck anything, plus theres alot of guys who have an obsession with asian girls and see average plain lookin asian girls as hot.
its all about P and V for guys so i understand.
but everyone still think flat face is fucking disgusting.
its hardwired biological beauty standard.

• +1
The white girl’s forward growth looks like a horse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1560 and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and BigBoy
  • +1
this is so inaccurate...
reminder that the average asian girl looks like this:

keep coping op

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, OneMoreHero, BigBoy and 5 others
this is so inaccurate...
reminder that the average asian girl looks like this:
View attachment 93000
keep coping op
she still has flat maxilla and you've never even been to korea stop fantasizing asian woman in order to cope your failure with your own women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Arkantos, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and toolateforme
lmao thats not an average asian girl. She looks like a kpop girl, kpop girls are supposed to be top tier.
kpop girls are 1 out of like 1 million population. hes fucking retarded for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 678
no.
longer mandible body the better.
View attachment 92999

i can chop 100000 asian babies up with machete to get that forward growth.

Cope I have talked to max-fac and plastic surgeons that would say that is far too much forward growth. Your racial self hatred and BDD blinds you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and HailToTheKing
she still has flat maxilla and you've never even been to korea stop fantasizing asian woman in order to cope your failure with your own women.
I've been to japan tho and the girls were cute...
also Idk I'm kinda into flat maxillas, it wouldnt be the same if it wasn't flat.
idk if i'd like that.
lmao thats not an average asian girl. She looks like a kpop girl, kpop girls are supposed to be top tier.
They all look like that.

I've been to japan tho and the girls were cute...
also Idk I'm kinda into flat maxillas, it wouldnt be the same if it wasn't flat.
idk if i'd like that.

They all look like that.
the picture @toolateforme put is an average lookin asian girl, not the girl you showed us JFL stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and toolateforme
Cope I have talked to max-fac and plastic surgeons that would say that is far too much forward growth. Your racial self hatred and BDD blinds you.
shut the fuck up dude what max-fac knows about beauty?
she is in modelling agency and probably top 1percent even among white girls.
her forward growth is not in range of unattractiveness. it is more likely positive feature that people don't usually have.

• +1
the picture @toolateforme put is an average lookin asian girl, not the girl you showed us JFL stop coping.
No lol. Her face is clearly fucked up.
I'll post more average girls for you guys.
54436467 119032229246913 8414722032519872512 n
61155993 854057628304051 628558533805211648 n
Becky
65057126 10219752165585085 6917332124865396736 n
65191938 147758849707584 2690887127947804672 n
67739381 10217328663262609 5231789342174740480 n

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Arkantos, BigBoy and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Time Travel

Attachments

• 1565164996281.png
    1565164996281.png
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and HailToTheKing
she looks like the "average girls" he listed lmao

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
its tzuyu. she is called the most beautiful girl on taiwan in her hometown lmao.
and her side profile is closer to average caucasian girls than asian girls.

• Woah
its tzuyu. she is called the most beautiful girl on taiwan in her hometown lmao.
why do you keep obsessing over sideprofile, frontal is more important anyway. Not saying side profile isnt, but its not everything. Just cause someone doesnt have crazy forward growth doesnt mean they cant be GL

• Love it
Pic

take the pill and swallow the fuck up.
why do you keep obsessing over sideprofile, frontal is more important anyway. Not saying side profile isnt, but its not everything. Just cause someone doesnt have crazy forward growth doesnt mean they cant be GL
still frontal looks shit due to their lack of bone definition and long maxilla

• +1
average asian girl look like shit, i know cause i live there,
if you want to look for girl with kpop pheno, give up cause there are only less than 5% of EAST asian women have it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, godsmistake, BigBoy and 4 others
View attachment 93010

take the pill and swallow the fuck up.

still frontal looks shit due to their lack of bone definition and long maxilla
Plus its all preference anyway. Also in that pic youre comparing an above average white girl with an average asian girl. Not good comparisons. White girls can have shitty forward growth too.

She looks Below average not sure why she's the most beautiful girl in Taiwan
the average picture @timetravel posted are bunch of fraud and tryhard included.
Plus its all preference anyway. Also in that pic youre comparing an above average white girl with an average asian girl. Not good comparisons. White girls can have shitty forward growth too.
it was a joke.
the white girl is model.
but white girls have more forward growth obviously on average.

• +1
Well you're both posting girls that are well above the average tbh.

Average white girl is something like this:

Averagewhite

Average asian would be something like this

Averageasia

Bottom line is: there's no fucking magical country anywhere where the average girl is smoking hot and easy to lay. Average girls are rarely anything to write home about no matter where you are. They're fuckable, but not worth bragging about.

• +1
the average picture @timetravel posted are bunch of fraud and tryhard included.

it was a joke.
the white girl is model.
but white girls have more forward growth obviously on average.
Yeah most of them had plastic surgery and wear alot of makeup, but so do alot of white woman. Plastic surgery is most common in the united states, even more popular here then in korea. I do agree more white woman have better forward growth

• +1
Well you're both posting girls that are well above the average tbh.

Average white girl is something like this:

View attachment 93011

Average asian would be something like this

View attachment 93013

Bottom line is: there's no fucking magical country anywhere where the average girl is smoking hot and easy to lay. Average girls are rarely anything to write home about no matter where you are. They're fuckable, but not worth bragging about.
JFL @ your generalization.
there obviously is superiority and inferiority in terms of looks between race to race on average.
Yeah most of them had plastic surgery and wear alot of makeup, but so do alot of white woman. Plastic surgery is most common in the united states, even more popular here then in korea. I do agree more white woman have better forward growth
yeah i love white woman but i dont think all of them look like gisele bundchen.
still they are far better on average due to their forward growth. it is obviously known fact that asian people are flat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 6341
there obviously is superiority and inferiority in terms of looks between race to race on average.
Every race has attractive people , ugly and average people

yeah i love white woman but i dont think all of them look like gisele bundchen.
still they are far better on average due to their forward growth. it is obviously known fact that asian people are flat.

I don't think the average white girl in the west mogs the average asian girl.

I'd agree the top white girls mog the top asians. But you aint getting a top girl of any race buddyboyo, and neither is anyone else here, so time to suck it up and fuck some average foid like most of the rest of the world has to.

I've attended three different universities in the UK, and I still have never seen all these white models that PSL claims I should be seeing. I've also rarely ever seen a girl who looks like a kpop star in the street - and I've lived in Thailand nearly 3 and a half years.

But here you all just post models and claim it proves some sort of point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Arkantos, BigBoy and 1 other person
Every race has attractive people , ugly and average people
I didn't disclaim any of them.
but average white guy mogs the shit out of average asian guy in terms of facial attractiveness.
there is better looking race on average.

• +1
I didn't disclaim any of them.
but average white guy mogs the shit out of average asian guy in terms of facial attractiveness.
there is better looking race on average.
Okay now youre talking about males, i thought we were focusing on woman. Yeah of course, average white males mog average asian guys.

• +1
I don't think the average white girl in the west mogs the average asian girl.

I'd agree the top white girls mog the top asians. But you aint getting a top girl of any race buddyboyo, and neither is anyone else here, so time to suck it up and fuck some average foid like most of the rest of the world has to.

I've attended three different universities in the UK, and I still have never seen all these white models that PSL claims I should be seeing. I've also rarely ever seen a girl who looks like a kpop star in the street - and I've lived in Thailand nearly 3 and a half years.

But here you all just post models and claim it proves some sort of point.
i was obviously joking and i even claimed that the white girl that i posted is top 1 percent of overall white population.

• +1
average asian girl look like shit, i know cause i live there,
if you want to look for girl with kpop pheno, give up cause there are only less than 5% of EAST asian women have it
I'll get myself a top tier Asian gf

Okay now youre talking about males, i thought we were focusing on woman. Yeah of course, average males mog average asian guys.
yeah so its irrelevant that there is absolutely no inferiority or superiority race to race
its what leftist political correctness sjws claim tbh.

yeah so its irrelevant that there is absolutely no inferiority or superiority race to race
Also you hate your own race so youre just gonna keep going against them no matter what even if facts are thrown at you. No point in debating with someone with a mindset like yours.

Also you hate your own race so youre just gonna keep going against them no matter what even if facts are thrown at you. No point in debating with someone with a mindset like yours.
you already admitted that asian people have less forward growth and white people mogs the shit out of asian people.
and you blaming my mindset now?
what kind of logic is that bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you already admitted that asian people have less forward growth and white people mogs the shit out of asian people.
and you blaming my mindset now?
what kind of logic is that bruh.
I said average white men mog average asian guys, thats all i said. Never said white people mog asian people as a whole.

It's obviously possible for their to be superiority or inferiority based on race. But I don't think there is here when comparing the average western foid to the average asian foid. Neither is particularly amazing.

Most of you want white women because of your ego - they're the hardest to get, so you feel like they're more valuable. It's the same fallacy as when some normies claim cleaners work really hard, so they should be paid much higher wages. But just as your salary isn't based off how hard you work, neither does the difficulty of obtaining a foid say anything about it's objective attractiveness.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back