This is BoyMaxxing (Toshiki Kadomatsu)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
When I say J-Pop Idol Boy you probably think of a guy that looks like those plastic Korean fags. Nope, that's not what I'm talking about at all.

I'm talking about my favorite J-Pop Idol Boy Toshiki Kadomatsu, City-Pop legend from the 1980s.

I'm trying to emulate his look as much as I can, from getting my hair to his, getting skinny like him, dressing like him, giving off a similar demeanor/vibe that he does.

I love his music and I also think he's really hot.
21077355_271452706680976_1821143441654975334_n.png

If you asked for one picture that perfectly describes what BoyMaxxing is then this is it.

latest

See how young/youthful he looks. How immaturely he's dressed with that kid's striped t-shirt.

Looking at him you know he's a man, but he gives off a playful, childish, innocent image.

I think there's a certain type of woman that looks at guys like this and goes wild (I call them mommygfs but there are also normal girls that just love this kind of soft look).

Here's another image.

s-l1600.jpg

Notice how you have to glance twice to tell it's a man?

Part of BoyMaxxing is being extremely feminine in appearance but also in mannerisms.

It's kind of a role reversal in a way. You're supposed to give off his innocent vibe that's supposed to attract girls that want to ruin/crush your innocence by having sex with you wildly.

Outside of LanguageMaxxing this will be my main strategy in Japan so in January when I make my Tokyo Ascension thread I will everyone here know how it worked out.

Keep in mind this this only works with HQNP women (so pretty much only Asian girls).

you’re just gonna attract creepy faggots instead of ur asian waifus. have fun little man

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
That's extremely gay No homo. Don't boymaxx in japan. Tbh I thought the only people in Japan were monsters and 10 year old girls you're either one

you’re just gonna attract creepy faggots instead of ur asian waifus. have fun little man
That's extremely gay No homo. Don't boymaxx in japan. Tbh I thought the only people in Japan were monsters and 10 year old girls you're either one

I am 5'11 lol, average Japanese guy height is 5'7 and I'll be wearing leather dress boots for Status/FashionMaxx.

People who write this stuff don't understand Asian Asian women. They want soft guys they want to be sexually aggressive with.

I will personally show you in January the results. I don't feel I will just have a "one and done" in Tokyo. I think there's a high probability of multiple girls as well Korean girls (I'm going to Korea right after).

I am 5'11 lol, average Japanese guy height is 5'7 and I'll be wearing leather dress boots for Status/FashionMaxx.

People who write this stuff don't understand Asian Asian women. They want soft guys they want to be sexually aggressive with.

I will personally show you in January the results. I don't feel I will just have a "one and done" in Tokyo. I think there's a high probability of multiple girls as well Korean girls (I'm going to Korea right after).
do u look asian

They want soft guys they want to be sexually aggressive with.
I think most of them want to BE dominated homie

Also, good examples of pretty boys are k pop idols

Pm pics or you're Indian

IMG 6217

I will upload pics publicly here of me with Nip girls in January, just be patient.

I think most of them want to BE dominated homie

Also, good examples of pretty boys are k pop idols

I don't think these girls want to be dominated by these soft, pretty boys.

They want to dominate them by devouring their cocks.

Bro that looks like a total , non-stand out soy boy. Just get muscular and then lean.

Bro that looks like a total , non-stand out soy boy. Just get muscular and then lean.

Yeah I'm definitely LeanMaxxing.

But you got to keep in mind western standards of beauty are very different from Asian ones. What works there doesn't work here and vice versa.

I don't think these girls want to be dominated by these soft, pretty boys.

They want to dominate them by devouring their cocks.
Too much hentai dude lolz

• +1
Reactions: blondie, Me obviously.., Peruvian and 1 other person
Yeah I'm definitely LeanMaxxing.

But you got to keep in mind western standards of beauty are very different from Asian ones. What works there doesn't work here and vice versa.
Iknow, I was with a chink girl for two years and she showed me how beauty standards were for azns. But I feel like it wont work I'm the long run. I'm willing to bet Asians would go crazy for a T- fueled man

Bulk, then get lean

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Iknow, I was with a chink girl for two years and she showed me how beauty standards were for azns.

That must've been lifefuel hanging out with Peruvian Japanese and Chinese girls. I know that country has strong Asian populations compared to other Latin American ones.
But I feel like it wont work I'm the long run. I'm willing to bet Asians would go crazy for a T- fueled man

Bulk, then get lean

That's true but you really can't take it too far because Asian girls get scared off easily.

They like abs/muscles definitely.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Just tranymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Just tranymaxx

I actually have fantasies of cosplaying as a girl with my mommygf. But that's as far as I would take "trannymaxxing."

Like this white dweeb and his Asian girlfriend.

DYoi-MWVAAAv2Ez.jpg
DblB0JNU0AUkot1.jpg:large
153113116149_n.jpg

Now I need to make a thread about this guy. I'll do it when I get to class later. It will be titled "You Guys Who Say BoyMaxxing Doesn't Work, Explain This WHite Dork and His qt Azn gf?"

I look way too old to boymaxx. My cheeks are chubby and not in a good way

I actually have fantasies of cosplaying as a girl with my mommygf. But that's as far as I would take "trannymaxxing."

Like this white dweeb and his Asian girlfriend.

DYoi-MWVAAAv2Ez.jpg
DblB0JNU0AUkot1.jpg:large
153113116149_n.jpg

Now I need to make a thread about this guy. I'll do it when I get to class later. It will be titled "You Guys Who Say BoyMaxxing Doesn't Work, Explain This WHite Dork and His qt Azn gf?"
:feelswow::feelswow: @Nibba
Am I wrong if I think this is weird?

:feelswow::feelswow: @Nibba
Am I wrong if I think this is weird?
Uhmm...I'm genuinely disturbed tbh.

It's quite weird. Genuinely gay

@ZyzzReincarnate jfl get in here

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
You're one of the more interesting people on this forum Zesto. You remind me of the moth girl from Berserk.
tumblr_n5tkozx0If1s79lqko1_500.png

I really hope whatever gay shit you're trying to do to yourself ends up working out and you ascend in Japan, but you should really listen to the people here. And stay away from the hentai, its fucking with your perception of intimacy.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Nibba
You're one of the more interesting people on this forum Zesto. You remind me of the moth girl from Berserk.
tumblr_n5tkozx0If1s79lqko1_500.png

1398287727019.png

I'm nothing like that freak.

f4b.jpg

I'm like Guts. A struggler (in the west) trying to go to Elfhelm (Japan) for my waifu (Casca).

WIth a bunch of annoying guys I'm friends with that help me out (People on looksmax and incels that are like my Puck, Isidoro, Farnese, Serpico, Schierke, Skull Knight).

and the brand of sacrifice that draws all these haters to me and keeps getting me banned and warned for talking about Elfhelm (Japan) and how I'm going there for my waifu.

I feel like only manlets can boymaxx. Tall men just look older by default.