This is fucked

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’m stuck going out to the bars with the wisco girl and her friends. Which would be fun. If I weren’t 1. Tired af and 2. Tired of her.

Like my slight bit of attraction to her has worn off now. I don’t even want to kiss her anymore. I don’t get hard cuddling with her. She’s annoying and mid af and on her period now on top of all that. And I can’t even look forward to head bc her head is meh.

So I’m supposed to go out to the bar with this mid-low becky. Terrible for the image. Legit embarrassed to be seen with her. But I have to play nice bc her bed is my bed for the night and I still gotta get my gas money from her.

Would be an ultimate toxic chad move to leave with another girl and let her cry herself to sleep again but I’m not sure I have the balls or looks for that. C’est la vie. Im just gonna get fucked up and try to have a good time. Happy Friday you fucks. Partying on a Friday for the first time in ages and I’d rather be rotting at home.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7725, Looks234 and 1 other person
Im going to send this to her

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just be yourself Chad

Some friends showed up. A bearded bloated gymcel manlet, a curry who seems chill but very much curry, the currys fat white gf, and the fat girls other fat white friend. Very much a low tier normie friend group. I’m embarrassed.

The alpha is the chill nt Asian power lifter bro dating one of the becky roommates. Then there’s one htb blonde in the group who’s an absolute whore as far as I can tell. Welcome to America

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7725 and 5 others
the worse you treat her the more she'll like you

this is good story tho

but for real a lot of niggas coping with 'once i get a gf all my problems will be solved and ill be happy' dont understand that modern women get painfully boring after like two weeks

women are really really really hard to like and once the horny wears off they fucking suck

(esp true if youre not NT or have any interests beyond netflix and pop culture)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11758, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Some friends showed up. A bearded bloated gymcel manlet, a curry who seems chill but very much curry, the currys fat white gf, and the fat girls other fat white friend. Very much a low tier normie friend group. I’m embarrassed.

The alpha is the chill nt Asian power lifter bro dating one of the becky roommates. Then there’s one htb blonde in the group who’s an absolute whore as far as I can tell. Welcome to America
@Biggdink Was Right all Along.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I feel like I just read your diary entrees every night

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Rather mog her friends than be mogged by them. Imagine these are her friends that show up:

"Hey OOGABOOGA nice to meet you."

Tumblr o02s3sw6mu1s9pywzo1 640

Would be an ultimate toxic chad move to leave with another girl and let her cry herself to sleep again
This would happen in reverse.

Last edited:
@Biggdink Was Right all Along.
Well duh most of you either never had a friends in high school/college or live in India

Even nt bloatcels and asians life mog non nt tall north Atlantid chads like op

and every girl is a giga slut
Muh lookz :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
I hope op sees a young fit slutty becky (or even a stacy) approach a trucel at the party

that will brutally bluepill him… I used to cope with blackpill too @sytyl @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 1 other person
Well duh most of you either never had a friends in high school/college or live in India

Even nt bloatcels and asians life mog non nt tall north Atlantid chads like op

and every girl is a giga slut
Muh lookz :feelsuhh:
Can Dravidians like me get Halo there. Indian Girls only want Lightskin Guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I hope op sees a young fit slutty becky (or even a stacy) approach a trucel at the party

that will brutally bluepill him… I used to cope with blackpill too @sytyl @looksmaxxer234
I see black manlets slay at parties

• +1
Can Dravidians like me get Halo there. Indian Girls only want Lightskin Guys.
Light Indian girls in west prefer Dravidians bcz they’re more nt

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Chadeep
Light Indian girls in west prefer Dravidians bcz they’re more nt
So i can get a North Indian girl there? Ars North Indians incels there?

So i can get a North Indian girl there? Ars North Indians incels there?
Idk man you’re obviously not nt if you believe blackpill

you can be 2/10 and slay (but less than attractive guys) or get a gf if nt

• +1
Idk man you’re obviously not nt if you believe blackpill

you can be 2/10 and slay (but less than attractive guys) or get a gf if nt
Indians have a Bad rep in Canada and North America. Idk how much NT can make up for that failo. Unless you're a Rich Pajeet with Yacht.

Indians have a Bad rep in Canada and North America. Idk how much NT can make up for that failo. Unless you're a Rich Pajeet with Yacht.
Yea true but still lots of girls who don’t care about looks at all…

Yea true but still lots of girls who don’t care about looks at all…
There was an Indian Guy who posted here back in 2020 he got rated 4/10 but was tall enough 6'1 slayed some girls through tinder. He was in California tho. Liberal cities are easy it seems.

• +1
@Chadeep im trying to find pics of this bald Dravidian I used to work with with his hot Lebanese gf … but seems like they don’t post pics together or broke up

• +1