This is going outside

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
In few days, going outside the night with friends, i got:

- A girl who said that I'm not anything special.

- another one that said she wasn't interested cuz she was looking for a dude in his 30's, rich and with kids :)feelsuhh:??)

- A dude, a completely stranger, who said "sorry dude, you have the face of someone who spend his time in jerking himself off", i was on the edge of a brawl, he wasnt chad, tall or whatever, how do you even dare? Jfl:lul:

- And yesterday , another femcel 33 yo, said that she is not interested in me at all.

What's funny is that i dont even approach those women, they just came up with these lines for free, or if a friend of mine asked about me.

And yet in this forum "bruh you good, go outside" "mentalmaxx":
People here dont even realize. If they dont like you they feel themself intitled to say what they think.

Looks or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Colombianpill, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
Post face and physique. Also I think they may sense you're a coomer, that nigga can go fuck himself tho. Still good to go out, don't let this stop you

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Yuya Moggershima, uglygoyim and 3 others
Post physique

- A dude, a completely stranger, who said "sorry dude, you have the face of someone who spend his time in jerking himself off", i was on the edge of a brawl, he wasnt chad, tall or whatever, how do you even dare? Jfl:lul:
The appropriate response would have been "And you have the face of someone whose parents are brother and sister."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexAP, Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel and 6 others
how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
:redpill::redpill:"Just hold frame bro" :redpill::feelsuhh:
:redpill::redpill:"its all a numbers game bro" :redpill::feelsuhh:
Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
What the fuck? Punch these hoes in the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Post face and physique. Also I think they may sense you're a coomer, that nigga can go fuck himself tho. Still good to go out, don't let this stop you
I have severe eyebags, but i have them since i was 4 yo. Genetics and I need pagnoni for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ChristianChad
Post physique

:redpill::redpill:"its all a numbers game bro" :redpill::feelsuhh:
The major cope ever. Jfl
Every girl have at least other 20 guys that are approaching her + the ones she likes and notices when she is outside.

So if you approach 300 girls your against something like 7500 other dudes lol.
Maybe 5000, counting that some of those guys are the same people behind many of those 300 girls

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
The major cope ever. Jfl
Every girl have at least other 20 guys that are approaching her + the ones she likes and notices when she is outside.

Maybe 5000, counting that some of those guys are the same people behind many of those 300 girls

Mentalcel

You look good

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Looks234
The major cope ever. Jfl

Not only that, a huge issue with running numbers game is that its a massive waste of time and you could get arrested for harrassment. If you have to run numbers game (past a certain extent) you need to reassess your strategy. Your either hitting on girls out of your league or your a subhuman who needs to looksmax.

In few days, going outside the night with friends, i got:

- A girl who said that I'm not anything special.

- another one that said she wasn't interested cuz she was looking for a dude in his 30's, rich and with kids :)feelsuhh:??)

- And yesterday , another femcel 33 yo, said that she is not interested in me at all.

What's funny is that i dont even approach those women, they just came up with these lines for free, or if a friend of mine asked about me.

And yet in this forum "bruh you good, go outside" "mentalmaxx":
People here dont even realize. If they dont like you they feel themself intitled to say what they think.

Looks or death
Rejections are the purest of pain legit.
Luckily 3 years ago I realised I'm ugly af and anything I got prior to that wasn't related to my looks, so I don't even go outside without a hat, glasses, mask, hoodie if I can, let alone even think of approaching jfl

You must be ugly af to get replies and random comment like this from people or you're just schizophrenic...

Holy shit what you even have to say to get replies like this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
"I don't even go outside without a hat, glasses, mask, hoodie if I can, let alone even think of approaching jfl"
Oh u mean it's insecurity driven??
Haha yeah true, but wasn't always like this, I used to wear contacts and t-shirt and shit haha

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
your are htn in the video + you have some softmaxxing to do and grey hairs looksmin you. do you expect chad treatment?:ogre:

Not only that, a huge issue with running numbers game is that its a massive waste of time and you could get arrested for harrassment. If you have to run numbers game (past a certain extent) you need to reassess your strategy. Your either hitting on girls out of your league or your a subhuman who needs to looksmax.
Trust me, those girl reached average if im good
Yeah i need looksmax since every girl wants chad

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You must be ugly af to get replies and random comment like this from people or you're just schizophrenic...

Holy shit what you even have to say to get replies like this jfl
Did you even read the post?

It is like if i say "yo girl, what do you think about Effortless?"
And they say those things, i did NOT even flirt with them jfl, i was chilling

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless

Yes I did and its still boggles my mind how you get responses like that jfl

"yo girl" jfl

You must hit the gym and all your problems will vanish.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@qwertyqazqwerty
@LondonVillie
@Guess What?
i don't think you know what eye bags are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and sandcelmuttcel
You're not a chad, but not ugly. Ur problem is u just look like a prey. Bet it is really bad if random weak ass people comment on you just like that. You can look like a chad but if u let your environment dominate you it's all over.

Meanwhile chad makes out with a different girl every night out

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
There's no way any of this actually happened. I go outside every day and no one has said a word to me in the past 6 months JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

so your "friends" were asking that?

so your "friends" were asking that?
If these are his acquaintances telling him this then he's probably a jester or has 0 respect from his friends. I had the same thing happen in high school where I was always the group clown and was roasted because of it. I changed my demeanor in college and am now taken a little more seriously (though I still have remnants of it left).

Too many incel tropes for this to be true

Do some pushups instead of crying on looksmax.

cope have you seen my face i the embodiment of eyebags
Not really
I have worse
yeah i'm sure you guys have that
Before after eye bags

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Italy is brutal

At least we won the Euros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 795 and AlexAP