What my surgery plan should be?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken

my face Is a disaster:

mouth: recessed, deep bite

nose: tip too big

eyes: wtf they are atrocious.

but i dont know what to do first. once someone told me i should go for the jaw first because is the base, but the it will end for being +10k spent for a minimal change and of course i dont wanna go for every little surgery out there. what to do first? if i go for eyes (decompression + implants or whatever it will be) the implants then could move if i decide to fix my jaw?

• JFL
Reactions: N1c
show side profile and don't tilt head

I can't see jaw angulation, ramus, nasolabial angle, chin projection etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 643 and Deleted member 13754
And you don't look that bad, u seem to need LF1 or DJS depends on your case but you look decent lower third from front, lack of philtrum fullness (maxilla recessed i guess)

• +1
Reactions: one job away and .👽.
- Nose tip refinement

- Mental Asylum for your schizophrenia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Howl, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Howl, coolguy1, Need2Ascend and 4 others
I don’t think you are ugly, but you do have flaws. I share the same flaws, I think they are typical Slavic traits. Eyes are good but the eye area is recessed and hollow, nose isn’t bad, but could be better, creases around lips and mouth area I believe is due to recessed maxilla and mandible, and face holds fat so it needs to be leaner. Overall you look good though, and at least you have a chin.

show side profile and don't tilt head

I can't see jaw angulation, ramus, nasolabial angle, chin projection etc

If i mew (looks more fat under the chin lol) and if i not mew

If i mew (looks more fat under the chin lol) and if i not mew

Ok very easy , you need double jaw surgery with CW rotation, u have short face syndrome

Attachments

• 92DAD693-7659-4DBF-87BB-A59E9A40383C.jpeg
    92DAD693-7659-4DBF-87BB-A59E9A40383C.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 77E2803F-AD29-4D2E-9C17-17B281BCFFF8.jpeg
    77E2803F-AD29-4D2E-9C17-17B281BCFFF8.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 105
  • D859812F-39B9-4E22-BEEF-26D76BEEC58D.jpeg
    D859812F-39B9-4E22-BEEF-26D76BEEC58D.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 99
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360, .👽. and Chintuck22
Your occlusal plane us negative, u need CW, it will improve your submental, give you 20x better mid face

You will clearly gain 1 PSL + you are gl dude with very good forward growth, ur not recessed

I think u will become chad like the 1st pic

Your occlusal plane us negative, u need CW, it will improve your submental, give you 20x better mid face

You will clearly gain 1 PSL + you are gl dude with very good forward growth, ur not recessed

I think u will become chad like the 1st pic
So you think i should go jaw before anything else?
I mean in some pics i look like this:feelswah:

And if i cover my eyes in some pics i dont look that bad.

Mostly the problem is that i will spend 15k for jaw and have a minimal change on the front. Nobody will help me in those 6 months that i will need support.. it's a very complicated situation

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Mostly the problem is that i will spend 15k for jaw and have a minimal change on the front. Nobody will help me in those 6 months that i will need support.. it's a very complicated situation

Just get undereye fillers.

Bro u clearly need jaw surgery , look on google pics "short face syndrome" , u will gain 1 PSL at least

15k? depends sometimes it's more , or sometimes free if insurance get you

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
u r not ugly u autist.. stop coping with surgery and get a fucking life (gym, friends, parties, etc )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
u r not ugly u autist.. stop coping with surgery and get a fucking life (gym, friends, parties, etc )
Dont even start this shit with me dude.

Just last saturday a friend of mine said that a girl wanted to know me, and then i found out it wasnt completely true. A girl likes me but she has a bf, so she wanted to make me know her friend.

Seeing my ig pics her friend said that im not even that good, so the other girl said im better irl. But useless to say that the """date""" didnt even last 10 minutes.

Not a chance at all if they dont like you bro.

Bro u clearly need jaw surgery , look on google pics "short face syndrome" , u will gain 1 PSL at least

Ok bro, i just hope i wont end like this guy. :feelswhy: he looked much better BEFORE jfl

Imo your jaw is good
Eyes are the only part of your face that is bad
But I don't know which eye surgery you need, I'm not so expert

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
looks good already no need to get any surgeries

Ok bro, i just hope i wont end like this guy. :feelswhy: he looked much better BEFORE jfl

Its not this procedure u want, he got advancement also even before he look weird, u will not have big advancement

Brain transplant

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Head transplant with Eppley.

Or orbital box osteotomy, monobloc osteotomy, lefort 3, BSSO + Chin Wing + PEEK jaw angle implants + lateral ZSO with Dr. Balaji in am indian hospital basement for 5k

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10615
Dude, don't listen to those retards advising surgeries or something like that. You are fucking normal, surgeries would do more harm than good in your case. Just fix your mental issues. First step is getting out of here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
looks good already no need to get any surgeries

Also on my rating thread people just roasted me

Dude, don't listen to those retards advising surgeries or something like that. You are fucking normal,

And this should be a good thing?:lul:
Girls want good looking guys, not average ones.

They can have any normal looking dude out there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
And this should be a good thing?:lul:
Girls want good looking guys, not average ones.

They can have any normal looking dude out there

Go do your surgeries then, but don't forget to tag me after so i can laugh at the pathetic results

Go do your surgeries then, but don't forget to tag me after so i can laugh at the pathetic results
Normal looking wont bring to anything. Wake up

• +1
Normal looking wont bring to anything. Wake up
Normal people have gfs.
Is your plan to be happy with a girl in a LTR or to become chad?
because you can't become a chad, you're out of luck

Normal people have gfs.
Is your plan to be happy with a girl in a LTR or to become chad?
because you can't become a chad, you're out of luck

Yeah lol, gfs who cheat on them, are the alpha in the relationship, gfs who are the first to bump out and they have already another man, while the average guy, if not in a relationship, have sex once per year if lucky.

Stop with this fucking meme. Reading that im average is just the proof that im doomed for what i am now

Chad is the perfect life. Cant reach It but the more i can get close, the more it will be fine.
It is like wanted to live with 100k $ every month.. you cant if you are out of luck, but even if you get 25k every month things just will be better.

Yeah lol, gfs who cheat on them, are the alpha in the relationship, gfs who are the first to bump out and they have already another man, while the average guy, if not in a relationship, have sex once per year if lucky.

Stop with this fucking meme. Reading that im average is just the proof that im doomed for what i am now

Chad is the perfect life. Cant reach It but the more i can get close, the more it will be fine.
It is like wanted to live with 100k $ every month.. you cant if you are out of luck, but even if you get 25k every month things just will be better.
Then get a bimax, but you will just look better in profile, your jaw looks fine from front and you have a good chin, so I'm not sure how many mm they will give you, risks are you won't change shit in terms of appeal
Try to fix your eyes, you look sleep deprived and looks like you have conjunctivitis or something

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Then get a bimax, but you will just look better in profile, your jaw looks fine from front and you have a good chin, so I'm not sure how many mm they will give you, risks are you won't change shit in terms of appeal
Try to fix your eyes, you look sleep deprived and looks like you have conjunctivitis or something
Yeah in fact i guess eyes are my priority

• +1
You're italian, right?
Have you been to any ocoluplastic surgeons here?
Not yet, just marianetti for my malocclusion but i didnt have the money at the time

my face Is a disaster:

mouth: recessed, deep bite

nose: tip too big

eyes: wtf they are atrocious.

but i dont know what to do first. once someone told me i should go for the jaw first because is the base, but the it will end for being +10k spent for a minimal change and of course i dont wanna go for every little surgery out there. what to do first? if i go for eyes (decompression + implants or whatever it will be) the implants then could move if i decide to fix my jaw?

brain transplant

mouth area looks weird, like its going inwards or smth, interesting. OR maybe your chin is too far protuding? no idea

and bad eyes.

dye your hair its kinda a failo having white hair at your age. you are normie-htn

i will morph you wait a minute

Yea he’s got same lower third as me stunted with an exaggerated mentolabial angle needs CW rotation

but he’s gl otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Screenshot 9 Screenshot 10
this would be:
lower lip fat transfer (also labiomental fold) or fillers
riniplasty for nose tip and 1,5mm each side redution in width
lower eyelid retraction and upper eyelid fat transfer or fillers
that and skincare (u look dead) + tanning + neckmaxxing + style to difuse ur extreme dark triad looks = low tier chad

also all guys above talking about bimax are ignorant cucks, u dont need bsso lmao tf

• Love it
Yea he’s got same lower third as me stunted with an exaggerated mentolabial angle needs CW rotation

but he’s gl otherwise
exactly, he already have forward growth, just his occlusal plane is negative he need like 4-10 degree CW to increase lower third height slightly and it will fix his philtrum and overall add him PSL

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1195987View attachment 1195989
this would be:
lower lip fat transfer (also labiomental fold) or fillers
riniplasty for nose tip and 1,5mm each side redution in width
lower eyelid retraction and upper eyelid fat transfer or fillers
that and skincare (u look dead) + tanning + neckmaxxing + style to difuse ur extreme dark triad looks = low tier chad

also all guys above talking about bimax are ignorant cucks, u dont need bsso lmao tf
You are idiot he has short face syndrome he don't need forward movement he need CW that's it

• +1
You are idiot he has short face syndrome he don't need forward movement he need CW that's it
HE DOESNT NEED SHIT HIS SFS LOOKS GOOD

Attachments

• A62D1611-886A-402A-AEBA-234C671FCB1E.png
    A62D1611-886A-402A-AEBA-234C671FCB1E.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 85A1F9CC-8916-4DD8-9376-E870C89832E9.png
    85A1F9CC-8916-4DD8-9376-E870C89832E9.png
    499.3 KB · Views: 64