This is horrible

D

Deleted member 12688

This morning I took some shrooms i had left over even though i recently took tabs and fuck i feel terrible

While Tripping I remembered the time when i had a dog back when i was like 9 years old and got mad at him and slapped him in the ass.

It sounds stupid but i can’t get over it now it’s crushing me and i feel like an abuser and i’m still tripping balls

I wish i could apologize to him and have him understand i’m actually sorry but he lives with another family now hours away because my mom didn’t like him and gave him away and he will never truly understand i regret doing it therefore his image of me will be forever warped, i can’t fucking cope

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Maesthetic @goat2x @Colvin188 @Toska @Knight @portuguesecel @Danish_Retard @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 10524, Wallenberg and 9 others
banner2.webp

this is horrible tbh
the old one was better

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7044, mogstar and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 12669 and thecel
the only dog suffering abuse is you u bloated ebominetion :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and thecel
the only dog suffering abuse is you u bloated ebominetion :lul:

I’m hella bloated after wisdom teeth extraction :cry:

All 4 of them were impacted cus I’m recessed.

An Incel’s Teraflat Bone Structure ((s)he may have wisdom teeth, but I can’t really tell if the tiny bump at the back of his/her lower teeth is a tooth, and if it is, it makes him/her have 8 teeth per side of his/her lower jaw and only 7 per side of his/her upper jaw assuming the maxilla doesn’t have wisdoms that the ramus obscures from view…)A Terachad with wisdom teeth and space for 8 extra wisdom teeth JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, volcelfatcel, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
Shrooms make me punish myself over things I didn't even do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 12688 and thecel

View attachment 1186084View attachment 1186085
Incel with no wisdom teethTerachad with wisdom teeth and space for 8 extra wisdom teeth JFL

You’re blackpilled and got wisdom tooth extraction jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
  • +1

An Incel’s Teraflat Bone Structure ((s)he may have wisdom teeth, but I can’t really tell if the tiny bump at the back of his/her lower teeth is a tooth, and if it is, it makes him/her have 8 teeth per side of his/her lower jaw and only 7 per side of his/her upper jaw assuming the maxilla doesn’t have wisdoms that the ramus obscures from view…)A Terachad with wisdom teeth and space for 8 extra wisdom teeth JFL

The Terachad has room for 4 extra wisdom teeth not 8

Damn y do I keep brainfarting?

Mogs me chang, i definitely don't have all my wisdom teeth

• +1
  • So Sad