(With picture no larp)Barber just ruined my chance to talk to foids and just ruined my life for the next month

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Holy shit its over I already know tomorrow at school I will get laughed at they will record me and will get slapped in the back of the head its so fucking over I fucking hate my life im a subfive but atleast I used to cover my shit face and skull with hair now its fucking over I hate this piece of shit of barber 20 fucking $ to look like a subhuman and this nigga could barely speak english and had to speak with him in fucking darija (arabic dialect) holy shit I hope this illegal immigrant gets caught and sent back home

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and dehydrated
Screenshot 20240408 223622 Video Player
this shit barber literally cut from white to black holy shit not even a fade omg I will skip school tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, melon6329, dehydrated and 2 others
Wear a cap retard

Holy shit its over I already know tomorrow at school I will get laughed at they will record me and will get slapped in the back of the head its so fucking over I fucking hate my life im a subfive but atleast I used to cover my shit face and skull with hair now its fucking over I hate this piece of shit of barber 20 fucking $ to look like a subhuman
20$ cut was the first red flag smh

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
Wear a cap retard
I cant those shitty teachers have to make sure no fucking student wears a cap hoodie etc I dont even know why such a shit rule exist in this school

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Edgarmaxx, start speaking in a hood accent

Please rep to support me

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back