this is how half this forum will end up

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
IMG 4349

being incel for 70 years straight makes u try new things out. imagine being able to suck ur own willy for a lifetime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, randomop, ineonx and 11 others
@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I'm too fat to suck my own dick rn, it's my main motivation for weight loss. I bet i can suck it better than any slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Tabula Rasa, coispet and 7 others
Screenshot 2024 03 15 at 40702 PM

its rare af apparently only 2-3/1000 men can make themselves orgasm orally

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, scrunchables and edgemaxx
@Makeyousit in 20 years while is his wife is getting ravaged by white men at the local mumbai breeding party
That's a larp. He is actually from EE. Just search oneitis in the search bar with his username to go down thr rabbit hole. He lost his sanity after seeing his oneitis dating a curry or something.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Tabula Rasa, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
That's a larp. He is actually from EE. Just search oneitis in the search bar with his username to go down thr rabbit hole. He went ER after seeing his oneitis started dating a curry or something.
are u curry btw? i dont even know u dont look curry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If u are short u could do it

OP thought I was black when I first showed him my pics.
were you wearing a hat in these pics?? there's no way he saw your straight hair and didn't think u were south asian

• Woah
were you wearing a hat in these pics?? there's no way he saw your straight hair and didn't think u were south asian
I don't remember tbh. OP and I talk regularly. I shared a ton of pictures with him. Tbh he's a nice guy.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, buflek and yeeyeeslayer
I don't remember tbh. OP and I talk regularly. I shared a ton of pictures with him. Tbh he's a nice guy.
yeah when you first meet him you might think he's hostile but he's actually nice at heart

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Jason Voorhees and buflek
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
yeah when you first meet him you might think he's hostile but he's actually nice at heart
ive only ever beef'd with people on here who started first tbh

i never start it

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and edgemaxx
aight ill stop flaming curries then cuz i like u
i only flame curries i find annoying/that talk shit to me first... or when i'm making a joke for fun (never malicious tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
Real non-tiktok looksmaxxers are modern day wizards. Imagine having the knowledge to destroy someone's endocrine system.
Looksmin your enemies with HRT and slowly de-masculinize them. Being able to suck your own dick is just the first page of the .org grimoire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, yeeyeeslayer and buflek
Real non-tiktok looksmaxxers are modern day wizards. Imagine having the knowledge to destroy someone's endocrine system.
Looksmin your enemies with HRT and slowly de-masculinize them. Being able to suck your own dick is just the first page of the .org grimoire
we are wizards because u get a letter to hogwarts if u didnt fuck a girl at 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, yeeyeeslayer, edgemaxx and 1 other person
thats literally some chinese anime plot

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, yeeyeeslayer and Sushifart
I'm speechless. Bros... I think I'm going to do the opposite of de-aging myself. Gonna looksmin myself to look 30, maybe it'll at least trick the bonesmashers at hogwarts...

Pic related

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and edgemaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Sushifart, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
is it rly? i told this my 27 year old virgin friend and was pissed for months
Ye i dont remeber the name but. Nigga turned 30 and became a wizard for not fucking a woman for 30 years so

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
is it rly? i told this my 27 year old virgin friend and was pissed for months
u should help him looksmax tbh, i usually don't condone spreading this shit, but if you care about this guy and u wanna be a good friend give him looksmaxxing advice cuz being a khhv at 27 is depressing

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and buflek
not flexible to do that

u should help him looksmax tbh, i usually don't condone spreading this shit, but if you care about this guy and u wanna be a good friend give him looksmaxxing advice cuz being a khhv at 27 is depressing
he already looksmaxed. he had the biggest worst glasses ever with worst eye sight ever (-16 on both eyes) and got ICL lensimplant + lean and fashionmaxed. its not the looks holding him back, a friend of my gf even said he looks good and my mates gf said the same (shes ugly as shit tho)

its his personality

• +1
op

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, yeeyeeslayer and buflek