this is how Id describe races based on stereoptypes

Incredibly accurate:feelswhat:

I agree with everything except niggers having high empathy

JFL pretty sure outside of gooks they have the lowest scientifically
Blacks have the genes for the highest empathy

When you here about a nig committing a crime its usually something like "Black man kills man after argument" most blacks have a high empathy but commit crime out of low self control.

thats why you never here about blacks doing stuff like this

Blacks never do evil just for evils sake thats a trait of other races

Another example is how blacks and whites for example react to incels

Incel: "fuck i hate being subhuman all women want chad"

white person : "yikes inkwell its your own fault keep grinding keep hustling"

black person: "its all good man, bitches aint shit. If you ugly you ugly just get yo money up and live life"

The black person atleast can understand the incels problems but the white legit thinks the incels problems dont exist

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
View attachment 2831350

When you here about a nig committing a crime its usually something like "Black man kills man after argument" most blacks have a high empathy but commit crime out of low self control.

black person: "its all good man, bitches aint shit. If you ugly you ugly just get yo money up and live life"

The black person atleast can understand the incels problems but the white legit thinks the incels problems dont exist

If that’s what you meant that’s legit Ngl. 90% of black crime is in the heat of passion of impulse.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nigga we live in the same country

Imagine me (mena person) getting blamed for fucking every problem in the country I was born in because a few sandnigger killed a few people. And all other niggers from my country are muslim maniacs who fucking whip people for being gay

I love sweden with all my heart but I do not feel welcome whatsoever even though I speak perfect swedish, contribute to the society etc. I'll leave this shithole as soon as I can

But I get your point I know many niggas who just choose to have accents and not intergrate for some reason, and refuse to study and work good jobs. It's partly their fault for giving us such a shit rep
Buddy you muslims literally genicided millions of Christians , kikes, hindus, Shias etc b..b..b..but Muh Europeans evilzzz

0 self awareness

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and wishIwasSalludon
Buddy you muslims literally genicided millions of Christians , kikes, hindus, Shias etc b..b..b..but Muh Europeans evilzzz

0 self awareness
Well its not that he thinks muslims never did anything wrong its just him pointing out that yeah whites have been the most evil which is just true objectively

Well its not that he thinks muslims never did anything wrong its just him pointing out that yeah whites have been the most evil which is just true objectively
White people aren’t evil most are just too nice (extremely high empathy)

He wouldn’t be in Sweden rn if whites were evil

Muslims and blacks are imprisoned for half the shit they do in east Asia, India etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin and wishIwasSalludon
White people aren’t evil most are just too nice (extremely high empathy)
nowadays and individually yes, in the past hell no. Even now whites are only really good as individuals. As a group whites are still very evil.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
whites
-high empathy
-high self control

Blacks
-high empathy
-low self control

Asians
-low empathy
-high self control

mena and other ethnics
-low empathy
-low self control
blacks are low empathy jfl

low iq = low empathy, its why chimpanzees are so fucking violent. niggers cant comprehend kindness.

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin and Deleted member 7580
blacks are low empathy jfl

low iq = low empathy, its why chimpanzees are so fucking violent. niggers cant comprehend kindness.
View attachment 2831350

why do african tribes eat eachother? theyre simply too fucking braindead to comprehend the value of human life. asians are just all psychopaths and intelligent enough to get away with crimes long enough to build up a case. blacks get caught after the first kill

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
why do african tribes eat eachother
they dont, cannabalism was more common in whites unironically. European nobles would eat mummys and whites would eat black slaves

theyre simply too fucking braindead to comprehend the value of human life.

View attachment 2831350

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and wishIwasSalludon
Good Thread OP.

• +1
Jfl at all these retards who took the empathy part the wrong way

• +1
Everyone in this thread is delusional :lul:

@wishIwasSalludon I don't think whites have more empathy tbh

• Hmm...
Another day, another JBW thread.

0 self awareness
Good thing I’m not a Muslim. And those were the Arabs btw, so once again not me

Last edited:
  • +1
cope mena retards on top for being true to human nature

• Hmm...
Muh high empatherinoos beating up 70lb kids ..b….but Reddit cucks said Muh high empathy