-low self control

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, Michael Myers, bndar.337 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, yeeyeeslayer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
@HeightPilledum @Gengar @Mr. President @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @6ft4 @arabcelxxx @Aladin

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Accurate

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Michael Myers, IMOGYOU and 4 others
BOTB worthy
4sE8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, IMOGYOU, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Then why kill people without imagining what the other persons family will feel like?
Low self control af, they are monkeys literally they look like monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 7580 and wishIwasSalludon
Then why kill people without imagining what the other persons family will feel like?
everytime a black person commits a crime its usually out of lack of self restraint and is done in passion. The other time blacks commit crimes is because their part of organization.

Blacks never commit crimes for the sake of being evil

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and aesthetic beauty
whites
-high empathy
-high self control

Blacks
-high empathy
-low self control

Asians
-low empathy
-high self control

mena and other ethnics
-low empathy
-low self control
please pat me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
its low self control most blacks have a sense of morals blacks have the genes for high empathy

Blacks never commit crimes for the sake of being evil
Low empathy does not mean doing it for the sake of being evil but rather incapability of understanding how the other person feels.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kamui and Deleted member 7580
Low empathy does not mean doing it for the sake of being evil but rather incapability of understanding how the other person feels.
thats what I meant, everytime you here about a black person commiting a crime its usually spur of the moment like arguing with ur GF or something.

Its very rare to here of black people doing stuff like this for example

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Just lol.

You cumskins raped, killed colonized and robbed niggers for hundreds of years and then you act like your above them or something.

White people are the most evil and unempathetic race of all time, and it's not even close. All current atrocities in the world can be tracked back to america or the uk.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 7580, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
This list is unaccurate as fuck

whites are and will always be evil and selfish

but always make it seem like they're the best and nicest people

just lol

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde and PMF1
Just lol.

You cumskins raped, killed colonized and robbed niggers for hundreds of years and then you act like your above them or something.

White people are the most evil and unempathetic race of all time, and it's not even close. All current atrocities in the world can be tracked back to america or the uk.
yeah im a white supermacist but acting like we're the most empathetic is so funny

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, wishIwasSalludon and Jeww
Just lol.

My country never did any of those things so not sure why you're attacking me. I am not responsible and neither are my ancestors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Jeww and wishIwasSalludon
White people are the most evil and unempathetic race of all time, and it's not even close
I mean yea in the past whites have been the most evil by far, and even now they still cause most of the worlds conflicts. But individually they arent very evil its just as a group when they cause problems for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
My country never did any of those things so not sure why you're attacking me. I am not responsible and neither are my ancestors.
And all black people aren't responsible for one nigger killing some other nigga

Sorry for venting/ranting but I needed to get that one out of me as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and wishIwasSalludon
my ancestors were trying to kill jews

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I mean yea in the past whites have been the most evil by far, and even now they still cause most of the worlds conflicts. But individually they arent very evil its just as a group when they cause problems for some reason
In my experience they're just as bad as individuals

• +1
@wishIwasSalludon bolivians are mostly amerindian, and amerindians are asians genetically

And all black people aren't responsible for one nigger killing some other nigga

Sorry for venting/ranting but I needed to get that one out of me as
You are aiming it at the wrong guy JFL. But the crimes I see commited by black people in media especially in my country where racism is a fraction of America is a disproportion to how severe the situation is for them. They have free education and equal opportunities, it seems weird to me why someone would deliberately turn out criminal which is essentially what africans and MENAs are doing here. Everyone can sit and study and get a good respectable high paying job no matter their economic backround if they are patient and thorough. It's all free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
whites
-high empathy
-high self control

Blacks
-high empathy
-low self control

Asians
-low empathy
-high self control

mena and other ethnics
-low empathy
-low self control
kys

You are aiming it at the wrong guy JFL. But the crimes I see commited by black people in media especially in my country where racism is a fraction of America is a disproportion to how severe the situation is for them. They have free education and equal opportunities, it seems weird to me why someone would deliberately turn out criminal which is essentially what africans and MENAs are doing here. Everyone can sit and study and get a good respectable high paying job no matter their economic backround if they are patient and thorough. It's all free.
Nigga we live in the same country

Imagine me (mena person) getting blamed for fucking every problem in the country I was born in because a few sandnigger killed a few people. And all other niggers from my country are muslim maniacs who fucking whip people for being gay

I love sweden with all my heart but I do not feel welcome whatsoever even though I speak perfect swedish, contribute to the society etc. I'll leave this shithole as soon as I can

But I get your point I know many niggas who just choose to have accents and not intergrate for some reason, and refuse to study and work good jobs. It's partly their fault for giving us such a shit rep

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and HarrierDuBois
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jeww
blacks are pretty non violent when given structure
Dude ik that's what I mean

It's pretty rare for black to do crazy shit in my experience, but when it happens whites freak out and muh "blacks are violent thugs" meanwhile they're killing innocent non whites en masse

• Hmm...
Acting like there hasn't been school shooters and multiple serial killers

• Hmm...
its black culture's fault, it's why Well behaved blacks turn to the thug life to fit in
That "black culture" is due to segregation and racism

• Hmm...
Dude ik that's what I mean
Yea like for example in certain ancient westn african cities, like benin people would leave their doors open because of how safe it was. the Portuguese were astounded by this fact. Blacks need structure like living under a benin king for example.

Nigga we live in the same country
Never knew you lived in Sweden tbh.
Imagine me (mena person) getting blamed for fucking every problem in the country I was born in because a few sandnigger killed a few people. And all other niggers from my country are muslim maniacs who fucking whip people for being gay
I can imagine it's not great.
I love sweden with all my heart but I do not feel welcome whatsoever even though I speak perfect swedish, contribute to the society etc. I'll leave this shithole as soon as I can
Yeah I have seen my MENA friends get basically racially profiled in front of me for the same things I did despite me getting away with it. It's a bad outcome based off of bad decisions by a minority of a minority and so the spiral goes further down where both sides become increasingly more hostile.
But I get your point I know many niggas who just choose to have accents and not intergrate for some reason, and refuse to study and work good jobs. It's partly their fault for giving us such a shit rep
This is the weirdest thing I see happening on individual levels honestly. I understand discrimination exists but why work even more against yourself and by extension your fellow man.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
That "black culture" is due to segregation and racism
naw have you seen videos of harlem in the early 1900s? it actually seemed very peaceful the problem is jews fucking up black culture and drugs being flooded into black neighbhorhoods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jeww
yeah but the whites got here first, and won the wars fairly
That would've been a fair respone had you not stole them and enslaved them and took them to europe/america by force.
Never knew you lived in Sweden tbh.
Sweden is the incel capital.
I can imagine it's not great.
It's hell.
Yeah I have seen my MENA friends get basically racially profiled in front of me for the same things I did despite me getting away with it. It's a bad outcome based off of bad decisions by a minority of a minority and so the spiral goes further down where both sides become increasingly more hostile.
I can certainly understand why some Swedes act like that, given the current crime rates and media. It's easy for me to get mad but if I was Swedish I would also act like that to some extent. The way I see it I simply don't belong here and need to get out asap. Sweden has never had ethnic/Islamic people and culture, I have no clue why politicians thought this immigration would work out. We simply don't mix well together.
This is the weirdest thing I see happening on individual levels honestly. I understand discrimination exists but why work even more against yourself and by extension your fellow man.
Yep. I even see Swedish kids doing it. It's probably due to the gangster culture (the rap, orten stil etc.) which is highly common in ethnic people for some reason, and when Swedish kids grow up in ghetto areas they adopt that culture.

I also don't understand why the immigrants are raping so many people. Even in their own countries (Syria, Iraq etc.) The rape isn't nearly as much as it is here.

• +1
naw have you seen videos of harlem in the early 1900s? it actually seemed very peaceful the problem is jews fucking up black culture and drugs being flooded into black neighbhorhoods
I feel like gangster rap in general played a huge role in this

The rappers only sing about drugs, women, crime, overall degeneracy

And the young niggas listen to this, think the "gangster life" is cool and the cycle starts from there.

Back then this culture didn't exist

• +1
I agree with everything except niggers having high empathy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Another curry sucking white massa off. They don’t got self control they just pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 7580 and HeightPilledum
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 7580 and wishIwasSalludon