This is me 11 yo, im the one with hair down. Can someone explain to me why i looked this good prepuberty and now i look like trash

Juris

Juris

Bronze
9EE683CD AF06 4C25 8ABA 84E263161481

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Also, i had 162 cm when i was 13 year old, now im 20 and have 174 cm why the fack my whole puberty i gree only 12cm? I have friend from my class that in just 2 months grew like 10cm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, andy9432 and ManzareK
r-selection

You looked like shit, and you still look like shit. I fail to see the discrepancy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, HerpDerpson, alriodai and 4 others
You looked like shit, and you still look like shit. I fail to see the discrepancy
Lol from my whole team i was the best looking. I remember when i was in kindergarden all girls wanted my attention and wanted to kiss me. So i was not ugly as you say. Maybe youre trying to make yourself feel better coper

• JFL
Reactions: crimclown63
Lol from my whole team i was the best looking. I remember when i was in kindergarden all girls wanted my attention and wanted to kiss me. So i was not ugly as you say. Maybe youre trying to make yourself feel better coper
Lmfao imagine using that as a cope. You look like shit now, which is what matters you ugly dog.

Lmfao imagine using that as a cope. You look like shit now, which is what matters you ugly dog.
Yeah , lol i will leave this thread full of autistic virgins who look like shit so they just insult others, you will never get anywhere with this mindset lil bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Yeah , lol i will leave this thread full of autistic virgins who look like shit so they just insult others, you will never get anywhere with this mindset lil bitch
I mog you to the ghanges and back you absolute spastic

I mog you to the ghanges and back you absolute spastic
You dont even know how i look LOL, if you were somehow attractive you woud not waste your time here. And attractive people dont waste their energy of calling someone ugly on internet bitcj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
You looked good dude, yeah, it can happen sometimes. u peaked when you were younger. I can rate u on PM btw, don't post ur face here.

You looked good dude, yeah, it can happen sometimes. u peaked when you were younger. I can rate u on PM btw, don't post ur face here.
Yeah, there is lot of insecure people who just like to insult. Thanks for being kind and honest

You dont even know how i look LOL, if you were somehow attractive you woud not waste your time here. And attractive people dont waste their energy of calling someone ugly on internet bitcj
@Amnesia @Salludon @Lars @StreegeReturn all spend their time here and I can guarantee they all mog the living shit out of you :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
from ugly kid to ugly adult
keep coping you dysgenic trash
kys

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Send me a picture of you now

Also, i had 162 cm when i was 13 year old, now im 20 and have 174 cm why the fack my whole puberty i gree only 12cm? I have friend from my class that in just 2 months grew like 10cm
your puberty started before 13 so you probably grew a lot more in your puberty

You looked like a normal fatty, not some prepubescent chad nigga

@Amnesia @Salludon @Lars @StreegeReturn all spend their time here and I can guarantee they all mog the living shit out of you :lul:
I am almost gone here logging in like once every 2 days found the love of my life :)

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back