This is my daily routine

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
If you want to become a God and change your life forever read until the end (srs)

I wake up at 6:40.
I style my hair, wash my face, put on hydrating cream, and fix eyebrows and eyelashes.
I don't eat anything in the morning because you need to get that Intermittent fasting hgh flowing.
I go to school and get bored for 5 hours until 2pm
I get back home and eat half a broccoli (got to get rid of estrogens, and get a load of vitamins) and some meat for them proteins.
I take zinc and vit D supps
I do weight training from 3 pm to 6pm to get them gainzz (can't do pecs though 😭)
I take proteins shakes and creatine with milk to get that igf1 boost.
I eat again some fish, pasta or meat, again.
I do some stretching/rotator cuffs training/serratus anterior training to fix my shoulder mobility due to arms unuse (sc joint instability that got me off weightlifting for 1 year)
I go to the bathroom, and take a long piss.
I brush my teeth, wash my face and smash my bones a little with a brick, while looking in the mirror like a narcy.
Then I go to sleep at 22:00 and dream of fucking Staceys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2426
Legit routine, except bonesmashing and eating pasta. You tryna run that bloat and low iq game?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 2587 and IWantToMax
good job bro keep it up

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
Nice routine

• Love it
Legit routine, except bonesmashing and eating pasta. You tryna run that bloat and low iq game?
I live in Italy, so pasta is a must, also it contains quite a lot of carbs which are good for bodybuilding. I don't care much about being bloated, I already have a bit of hollow cheeks showing on 15% bf, so all I need would be cutting a little bf to get them to show completely.
As for bonesmashing I believe this practice works, in both short and long term.
Short term = inflammation which leads to the hit area to swell up.
Long term = it stimulated bone growth, and I can provide proofs of maxilla being one of the most malleable bones in the body, and bone growth being an actual theory, that's been researched and proved (Mechanostat)

I take care to bonesmash with little force, and equally in every part I feel is needed. I obviously don't use hammers rocks or anything.
I even just put pressure on cheekbones or jaw without hitting it, to stimulate bone growth (Low intensity, but for longer periods of time are proven to be more effective)

Also I forgot I chew gum 1 hour a day, opening my mouth while chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If you want to become a God and change your life forever read until the end (srs)

I wake up at 6:40.
I style my hair, wash my face, put on hydrating cream, and fix eyebrows and eyelashes.
I don't eat anything in the morning because you need to get that Intermittent fasting hgh flowing.
I go to school and get bored for 5 hours until 2pm
I get back home and eat half a broccoli (got to get rid of estrogens, and get a load of vitamins) and some meat for them proteins.
I take zinc and vit D supps
I do weight training from 3 pm to 6pm to get them gainzz (can't do pecs though 😭)
I take proteins shakes and creatine with milk to get that igf1 boost.
I eat again some fish, pasta or meat, again.
I do some stretching/rotator cuffs training/serratus anterior training to fix my shoulder mobility due to arms unuse (sc joint instability that got me off weightlifting for 1 year)
I go to the bathroom, and take a long piss.
I brush my teeth, wash my face and smash my bones a little with a brick, while looking in the mirror like a narcy.
Then I go to sleep at 22:00 and dream of fucking Staceys.
dr

drink more water bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, fukmylyf, Andromeda88 and 1 other person
you piss only once a day?

• JFL
Only thing I would change is to eat breakfast since it's essential especially if you're going to the gym. It is the most important meal of the day. Everything else looks good.

• Love it
not a letter

thought it was going to be bateman pasta ngl

• JFL
tales from the basement

drink more water bro
I drink 4 liters
tales from the basement
I have good feedbacks from girls, ngl. I don't care what you think. I just wanted to share my routine.
Only thing I would change is to eat breakfast since it's essential especially if you're going to the gym. It is the most important meal of the day. Everything else looks good.
Intermittent fasting should increase igf1, that's why I'm doing that.
Also it's not much of a big deal, I am not even that hungry in the morning.
you piss only once a day?
I piss like 10 times a day, didn't want to repeat it
thought it was going to be bateman pasta ngl
Kind of

Last edited: