This is new psl gigachad

Also his skull/bizygomatic is excessively wide in order for him to be a gigachad/have broad appeal. It looks very unaesthetic.

He is another example that proves hyper masculinity without good aesthetics/proportions will not make you a chad.
Doesn't care . He still fuck anyone he want in upper PSL range.

Doesn't care . He still fuck anyone he want in upper PSL range.
His face is low tier normie, maybe even subhuman due to his shit proportions and weird bone structure.

His body maybe makes him a high tier normie, but I could see it repulsing girls even more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
-Receding hairline
-Huge nose
-Low cheekbones
-Brown Eyes (blue eyes mog brown eyes)

His only good halo is his muscular body, if we only compare faces, I mog him, if we add in height, I mog him again.

He's a gymmaxxed low tier normie, nothing more.

-Receding hairline
-Huge nose
-Low cheekbones
-Brown Eyes (blue eyes mog brown eyes)

His only good halo is his muscular body, if we only compare faces, I mog him, if we add in height, I mog him again.

He's a gymmaxxed low tier normie, nothing more.
He is 192 cm so I doubt you mogs his height also his nose is vertically short which is far more important you probably didn't see huge nose, his cheekbones are not low Just not prominent
He can wear lenses

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
He is 192 cm so I doubt you mogs his height also his nose is vertically short which is far more important you probably didn't see huge nose, his cheekbones are not low Just not prominent
He can wear lenses
I mog his height by 1cm then, I'm 193 cm. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Listen bro you looks good but he mogs you easily
No need to worry
My cheekbones are much higher, my eyes are blue, my jawline is much better and my hairline goes down lower on my forehead.

The only thing that he has that I don't is a muscular ripped physique, but that is easy softmaxxing that I will be fully done with in 3 years.

mogged into the darkness by the King tiktok chad

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I’d say this would be a step in the right direction:
9CFCC81F 6170 45DD 9DA3 46CA74BE4AE0

mogged into the darkness by the King tiktok chad

Both have compact middle third and vertically narrow eyes which is enough to attract most people. Also depends cause guy from my thread despite looking gay is still more masculine than that tik tok something

I mog all the psl gods

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
My cheekbones are much higher, my eyes are blue, my jawline is much better and my hairline goes down lower on my forehead.

The only thing that he has that I don't is a muscular ripped physique, but that is easy softmaxxing that I will be fully done with in 3 years.

Let’s have a mog battle then

I mog all the psl gods
Indeed you have the best face in the whole world
Snapchat 32194593

Those Perfect eyebrows and Hunter eyes are definietly the best
Really

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and HeavenAdmιn
62EB544D FD7D 4F84 BC94 B026746F4141
D714C01E 20BC 4824 85C1 371190043178

Last edited: