This is one of the highest SMV men in the UK. He could get any girl he wants (Take the mullato pill)

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
This guy, Jude Bellingham is a 20 year old mullato with a black mum and a white dad. He's a footballer who plays for England, and at the World Cup, he went viral all over TikTok with millions of white girls thirsting for him.

Jude Bellingham England 2023

0 GettyImages 1247328221

After the World Cup, he gained more than 10 million Instagram followers in less than 6 months, right now he's got over 20 million followers.

There is no girl in the UK who does not find him attractive. He could literally get any girl he wants.

His height is 6'1, and already a millionaire at 20. Recently, he signed a contract with Real Madrid, where he gets paid wages of $23 million per year. He will be worth over $100 million by the time he is 25 years old, taking endorsements and other deals into account.

Mullatos are overpowered, because they get the BBC halo, while also having white DNA which gives them lighter skin, and other white features like slimmer noses.

In the UK, many mullatos mog average white British men to hell and back. If reincarnation is real, i would like to be re-born as a 6-foot athlete mullato mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, Skywalker, Sub0 and 11 others
I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, dbs, yirma19 and 3 others
I used to think mulattos mog too but tbh they are hit or a miss. Some do come out looking like Meeks or Whittaker but many also look like mystery meat horsefaced mutts with worst features of both races Literally like that amerimutt meme. @Aloha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, gribsufer1, Manfrommars and 13 others
He would be nothing without money and status

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mogger10, aleksander and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, aleksander, Manfrommars and 3 others
I used to think mulattos mog too but tbh they are hit or a miss. Some do come out looking like Meeks or Whittaker but many also look like mystery meat horsefaced mutts with worst features of both races Literally like that amerimutt meme. @Aloha
On average, mullatos mog any other race mixed men. For example, it's rare for half-white half-east Asian men to be moggers. Its probaly 1 out of 100. For mullatos, moggers are more like 40 out of 100.

In my opinion, taking only mixed-race people into account, half-white and half-black is ideal for men, and half-white and half-east Asian is ideal for females. I see many half Asian women who are absolute foggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, nanefer, thereallegend and 3 others
Highest smv bolivian can fuck any mestiza

Attachments

• 27398.jpg
    27398.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, yirma19, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Joe Rogancel
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
On average, mullatos mog any other race mixed men. For example, it's rare for half-white half-east Asian men to be moggers. Its probaly 1 out of 100. For mullatos, moggers are more like 40 out of 100.

In my opinion, taking only mixed-race people into account, half-white and half-black is ideal for men, and half-white and half-east Asian is ideal for females. I see many half Asian women who are absolute foggers.
squishy squishy!!!

There has never been a single thread of yours without a word “asian”.

Disagree. Half arabs and Half latino are far better looking atleast on average. Even hapas on average are better looking. Mixed race people with races adjacent to whites look the best on average. Mulattos are often unharmnious looking and have weird features. Some Mulatto mixes can make for some very exotic phenos tho. Like I said it's very hit or miss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yirma19, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
This guy, Jude Bellingham is a 20 year old mullato with a black mum and a white dad. He's a footballer who plays for England, and at the World Cup, he went viral all over TikTok with millions of white girls thirsting for him.

View attachment 2606901

View attachment 2606902

After the World Cup, he gained more than 10 million Instagram followers in less than 6 months, right now he's got over 20 million followers.

There is no girl in the UK who does not find him attractive. He could literally get any girl he wants.

His height is 6'1, and already a millionaire at 20. Recently, he signed a contract with Real Madrid, where he gets paid wages of $23 million per year. He will be worth over $100 million by the time he is 25 years old, taking endorsements and other deals into account.

Mullatos are overpowered, because they get the BBC halo, while also having white DNA which gives them lighter skin, and other white features like slimmer noses.

In the UK, many mullatos mog average white British men to hell and back. If reincarnation is real, i would like to be re-born as a 6-foot athlete mullato mogger.
above average mulattos never suffer in dating. but mulattos in general aren't overpowered.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yirma19 and Jamaldickjavontus
I saw a mulatto with african prognathism and type 4 hair earlier this week.
he has light brown skin but it still failos him hard.
brutal genetic recombination pill

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Jamaldickjavontus, Ricky212 and 3 others
There has never been a single thread of yours without a word “asian”.
Because Asians are one of the 3 major races. Black, white, and Asian. There has also not been a single race-related thread of mine that has not mentioned white people, or black people. When discussing race, it's hard to avoid Asians, since there are billions of them.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
He would be nothing without money and status
Fame is literally just tinder plus in real life.
Of course you'll get more matches, but that doesn't make you more attractive, it doesn't increase your conversion rate.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Joe Rogancel
he mogs anyone in this thread fs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
Disagree. Half arabs and Half latino are far better looking atleast on average. Even hapas on average are better looking. Mixed race people with races adjacent to whites look the best on average. Mulattos are often very unharmnious looking and have weird features. Some Mulatto mixes can make for some very exotic phenos tho. Like I said it's very hit or miss.
Many Arabs and Latinos already have European DNA, so an Arab or Latino and a white person will produce a person who looks mostly European. But yeah, i agree that mullatos can be hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I saw a mulatto with african prognathism and type 4 hair earlier this week.
he has light brown skin but it still failos him hard.
brutal genetic recombination pill
Some mullatos come out looking like they are fully black. Its brutal to look fully light skin black as a mullato, because having some white features will push your looks up by several points.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
hmmmm nah i mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
Disagree. Half arabs and Half latino are far better looking atleast on average. Even hapas on average are better looking. Mixed race people with races adjacent to whites look the best on average. Mulattos are often unharmnious looking and have weird features. Some Mulatto mixes can make for some very exotic phenos tho. Like I said it's very hit or miss.
People only say mulatto coz it’s the most common mix coz of Jew propaganda

Half Arab half white mogs mulatto
Zayn Malik is half paki half white and mogs any mullato I’ve ever seen

Yeah mullatos can be good looking but there
Are many many ugly af mullatos

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

View attachment 2606901

View attachment 2606902

Im one roid cycle and posturemax away from mogging him to oblivion.

ugly nigger

• +1
Reactions: greywind and gribsufer1
downward grown

Mulattos mog in race combos, half arabs or half latinos dont count since they share the same skull as whites, so obviously they'd look good.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2606901

View attachment 2606902

he looks good but he’s overhyped asf he’s guys a typical HTN nothing special honestly