This is really sad

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
4,336
Reputation
4,802



Some people need to focus on other things because women aren’t an option focus on your business just on yourself in general such as myself I’m getting happy because I stopped caring about my looks im happy being fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
Not sad at all I don't wish mercy on any bluepiller
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and ReccesedSlavic
life is cruel. At this point i just wouldn't even try to talk to women. I wish this man the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
life is cruel. At this point i just wouldn't even try to talk to women. I wish this man the best
Ya it’s not the end of the world there’s happiness else where which I’ve personally discovered
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
49
xan
xan
lacobus
Replies
4
Views
21
lacobus
lacobus
trustfund
Replies
5
Views
47
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
5
Views
41
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer
ICR
Replies
3
Views
12
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top