This is reason why inceldom is rising and why its exit

D

Deleted member 19576

Zephir
The current state of online dating and men height shaming is what are causing the hatefulness toward women and increase of mental illnes amongst men.. The technological advance is putting men to play this dating game in hardest level possible. You need to be 1-10% percent good looking men to able compete with online dating. How to get 1-10%? To some people its completely impossible and for some people its gonna be hardest fucking journey ever. Some people are cutting their face to half to impress women. Someone are cutting their fucking legs to able impress women. Not only the recovery is hard&risky it will also cost shit tons of money. If you dont have good base for face, if you are broke and you are limited by height too much.. Its completely pointless to ascend. If feminist wants help their cause!! They should be supportive against men height shaming and online dating.. I dont know why this shit is totally ok in society. Its hurting us very badly and nobody seems to care. I mean we are humans too.

Here how its effect us

- The ugly men most likely becomes hateful toward women + they get all the mental ill and depression.
- Normies and HTN will not hate women as much but they will get body dysmorphia, depression because feel they need ascend and its hard for them.
- Ascended people will still carry scars of body dysmorphia and they can became completely delusional mentall ill people.
- Only natural born chaddams and chadlite can get free from this mess because the society is giving them free ride. They get compliments and people are treating them well. They will have great self love and they are very confident.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, _MVP_ and Deleted member 8608
This is the most obvious shit to anybody on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19576 and 1 other person
The current state of online dating and men height shaming is what are causing the hatefulness toward women and increase of mental illnes amongst men.. The technological advance is putting men to play this dating game in hardest level possible. You need to be 1-10% percent good looking men to able compete with online dating. How to get 1-10%? To some people its completely impossible and for some people its gonna be hardest fucking journey ever. Some people are cutting their face to half to impress women. Someone are cutting their fucking legs to able impress women. Not only the recovery is hard&risky it will also cost shit tons of money. If you dont have good base for face, if you are broke and you are limited by height too much.. Its completely pointless to ascend. If feminist wants help their cause!! They should be supportive against men height shaming and online dating.. I dont know why this shit is totally ok in society. Its hurting us very badly and nobody seems to care. I mean we are humans too.

Here how its effect us

- The ugly men most likely becomes hateful toward women + they get all the mental ill and depression.
- Normies and HTN will not hate women as much but they will get body dysmorphia, depression because feel they need ascend and its hard for them.
- Ascended people will still carry scars of body dysmorphia and they can became completely delusional mentall ill people.
- Only natural born chaddams and chadlite can get free from this mess because the society is giving them free ride. They get compliments and people are treating them well. They will have great self love and they are very confident.
I think i have some kind of depression because of this, i barely eat and enjoy food anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22093
Yes but why in the living shit nothing is done for this issue??
People are too indulgent to get together and do anything about it, they'll always consume content made by the top 2% of people
Short of pulling a China and sending people to jail for posting certain content, there's nothing to be done but accept it
It's your choice as an individual to try and looksmax to be competitive, or unplug from it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620