THIS IS SOLID PROOF THAT NT ISNT REAL, LOOKS AND VOICE IS WHAT MAKES YOU NT

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
You probably think this is another sped urkcel who has no control of himself due to his ADHD lashing out on a foid, right?

If he happened to be a strong htn thug with a deep voice who spoke Ebonics that looked like this you would be like just another giga nt low inhib masculine ghetto Tyrone

The girl recording wouldn’t be laughing either, the entire room would be silent

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpeg
    IMG_2768.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter, grief, Deleted member 57464 and 5 others
@dreamcake1mo @Celphony @Snake.0359 @tombradylover @murdah @blatonslatt @luria @TechnoBoss @atlantean @Gaygymmaxx @Blackgymmax

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Looks for NT or Interaction with people is Pure Cope (Know many complete subhumans with big connections and friends)
What matters is experiance of communication with people, intelegence, sense of humour and pshycological tricks
Voice matters if you have weak voice, people won't treat you seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, darkness97 and hopecel
bro made the same thread for the 5th time

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and grief
@Mousei @Freixel @Blackgymmax @Axii @Azonin @sperma

• So Sad
🥃+1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, gr34ter and grief
@Mousei @Freixel @Blackgymmax @Axii @Azonin @sperma
When I say NT matters I'm not saying be an npc, I mean you do normal things like take showers, wipe your butt, brush your teeth perhaps, other than that it's down to personality.

• So Sad
Bro nt is a brain structure you can't fake itit. become it you'll just be worse than nt.

• So Sad
Water Landscape GIF

• So Sad
Bro nt is a brain structure you can't fake itit. become it you'll just be worse than nt.
Are u a clinically retarded npc? That has literally nothing to do with what I said

• So Sad
I have a deep voice and look where I'm posting

Luckily I took the voicepill when I was in my mother's womb, but it wasn't enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter and grief
I have a deep voice and look where I'm posting

Luckily I took the voicepill when I was in my mother's womb, but it wasn't enough
Not the point of the thread dumbass nigga

• So Sad
J

• So Sad
V

• So Sad
When I say NT matters I'm not saying be an npc, I mean you do normal things like take showers, wipe your butt, brush your teeth perhaps, other than that it's down to personality.
????

• So Sad
are you illiterate, can you read?
Ur clinically retarded and schizoposting again, replying with something that doesn’t correlate exactly with the thread

• So Sad
NT is being low inhib

• So Sad
Ur clinically retarded and schizoposting again, replying with something that doesn’t correlate exactly with the thread
How the fuck does a reply "correlate" with a thread lmao.

What part of what I said did you not get? Or do you actually understand it but it is schizoposting? Weird.

• So Sad

What part of what I said did you not get? Or do you actually understand it but it is schizoposting? Weird.
Ur off trailing again take ur meds

• So Sad
-a mobile user

• So Sad
This is my actual first time witnessing a schizopost @Blackgymmax

• So Sad
-a mobile user
How do u know im mobile? Ur another schizo replying with something that has nothing to do with the thread

• So Sad

1. U can’t put two sentences together and make it make sense

2. Ur a schizo

3. Here’s an example of what u just did

Thread; how do I start making my own candy?

Your reply; when I say I like candy, I like to buy candy, after all, it’s where you buy your candy that counts

• So Sad
1. U can’t put two sentences together and make it make sense

2. Ur a schizo

3. Here’s an example of what u just did

Thread; how do I start making my own candy?

Your reply; when I say I like candy, I like to buy candy, after all, it’s where you buy your candy that counts
What are you on about literally everyone here thinks you're retarded lmao

• So Sad
What are you on about literally everyone here thinks you're retarded lmao
Cope, you know exactly what im talking about schizo

Tell me exactly what made u say this and how it helps or you’re a diagnosed schizo
@
Mousei
@Mousei @
Freixel
@Freixel @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
Axii
@Axii[IMG alt="Azonin"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/67/67900.jpg?1714176426[/IMG]@Azonin @
sperma
@sperma

• So Sad
Cope, you know exactly what im talking about schizo

Tell me exactly what made u say this and how it helps or you’re a diagnosed schizo

"Cope" lmao you're the one that tagged me, you're acting like I know who you are when I don't you actual schizo autist.

• So Sad
"Cope" lmao you're the one that tagged me, you're acting like I know who you are when I don't you actual schizo autist.
Literally everyone here thinks you are retarded give up already no one cares.

• So Sad
You’re doing it again schizo

• So Sad
  • So Sad
You probably think this is another sped urkcel who has no control of himself due to his ADHD lashing out on a foid, right?

If he happened to be a strong htn thug with a deep voice who spoke Ebonics that looked like this you would be like just another giga nt low inhib masculine ghetto Tyrone

The girl recording wouldn’t be laughing either, the entire room would be silent

True, thanks god i have super deep voice

• So Sad
this thread is solid proof no one here has had a social interaction in real life in the last 2 weeks

• So Sad
  • So Sad
water

• So Sad
How to cope with your Autism diagnosis:

Step 1

• So Sad
Suck my fucking dick
U and ur mother can have a threesome with me I fuck ur mother while your mother sucks your dick u little faggot

• So Sad
U and ur mother can have a threesome with me I fuck ur mother while your mother sucks your dick u little faggot
if she suck then im not faggot, correct?

• So Sad