THIS IS SOLID PROOF THAT NT ISNT REAL, LOOKS AND VOICE IS WHAT MAKES YOU NT

This is cope for autists

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
  • So Sad
Elaborate
if u rlly think being nt doesn’t matter your living online and in a false reality. Ik so many good looking guys who simply don’t know how to talk to girls so they don’t pull. Also being nt is prob the most important thing for getting a gf besides face

• So Sad
if u rlly think being nt doesn’t matter your living online and in a false reality. Ik so many good looking guys who simply don’t know how to talk to girls so they don’t pull. Also being nt is prob the most important thing for getting a gf besides face
Turns out you’re the one who’s a retard with autism if you actually read the thread and not just the title.

That has nothing to do with what was in the thread

• So Sad
Turns out you’re the one who’s a retard with autism if you actually read the thread and not just the title.

That has nothing to do with what was in the thread
And im telling you nt is personality, not voice and looks🤣

• So Sad
And im telling you nt is personality, not voice and looks🤣
No matter how a stinky fat nerd with a sweat stained shirt and high pitched nasal voice tries talking to me, I will never think of him as NT

• So Sad
No matter how a stinky fat nerd with a sweat stained shirt and high pitched nasal voice tries talking to me, I will never think of him as NT
No shit, but that is an extreme example
we already know looks and voice matter but ur trying to say there the only thing that matter in being nt, which is just not true and if u disagree your COPING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back