This is supposed to be a self-improvement forum and I feel as though none of you are helping me

I think nobody is truly gonna help you here, everybody gaslights.
Also, I am convinced that old, balding, 50+ yo white men have more smv than a deathnic teen like me, even to grannies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Did you have any other moments like you had with that one women?
No but server girls used to flirt with me. I ended up having a work girlfriend there. There was CNA who flirted with me.

this is how it went;

I was in the cafeteria area and 4 girls were surrounding me. They asked me what girls I like. I said all types but mostly brunettes. They said “have you ever dated a black girl?” And I said no. They said how do you know you like all girls then?

Then this Latina CNA says an old slut needed a banana so I said “here” and gave her a banana with black marks all over it. She then said “this one looks ugly” and I said “but it’s what’s on the inside that matters” and she said “awww” and leaned in and said “are you hubby material?” And I said “what?”

• JFL
No but server girls used to flirt with me. I ended up having a work girlfriend there. There was CNA who flirted with me.

this is how it went;

I was in the cafeteria area and 4 girls were surrounding me. They asked me what girls I like. I said all types but mostly brunettes. They said “have you ever dated a black girl?” And I said no. They said how do you know you like all girls then?

Then this Latina CNA says an old slut needed a banana so I said “here” and gave her a banana with black marks all over it. She then said “this one looks ugly” and I said “but it’s what’s on the inside that matters” and she said “awww” and leaned in and said “are you hubby material?” And I said “what?”
You fucking truecel :lul:

I think nobody is truly gonna help you here, everybody gaslights.
Also, I am convinced that old, balding, 50+ yo white men have more smv than a deathnic teen like me, even to grannies.
Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: john2
  • JFL
I managed to kiss my work gf on the neck but never fucked her.
Wtf? Just on the neck? Thats it? She was prolly just teasing u like ur a toyboy

Wtf? Just on the neck? Thats it? She was prolly just teasing u like ur a toyboy
She was toying with me. I saw her hug a light skinned nerdy nigger and I confronted her about it and said “what about us? Aren’t we a thing?” And she said “how could you think that? You’re just my friend” Yet she texted me hearts and seemed thirsty for me

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Srsly tho what makes u think u have cancer?
im taking research compounds that are not approved for use on humans and I'm not scared I have cancer

• JFL
best troll thread of the decade

best troll thread of the decade
It's not. Have you not seen my other threads and tinder screenshots? I'm genuinely trying to get with a granny

It's not. Have you not seen my other threads and tinder screenshots? I'm genuinely trying to get with a granny
anon, I have no clue how getting with a granny is more pleasurable than just cooming, take a cold shower go for a walk in the park alone
clear your head, thoughts are there to hold you back, don't listen to them observe them from the side. Shit you posting ain't a healthy man's behavior (even for us forumcells)

I literally want to fuck a GRANNY that's how low my standards are yet no one has given me a good way that I can do this.

I've tried online and it don't work I only need real-life solutions fam

Like I need specific and detailed advice and scenarios for me to do this.

Like don't just say "go to a retirement home" cuz how the fuck would I get into one? What do I do once I'm in one? And then what?

If you guys help me I'll record everything n dat and keep you updated. But unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen because none of you are willing to help me :confused: I guess none of you here have a high IQ

At this point ima just start walking up to grannies in the street askin them if they wanna hold this wood cuz I can't think of anything else

I may be ugly but there's NO WAY I can't have sex with a granny. But I don't even know where to start so I'll never know. I need your guys help.
Just be yourself bro

• +1